The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Brit Chat -  (Read 148931 times)

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: The Brit Chat -
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 01:24:46 AM »
No idea Bob, I am a Union man myself, so don't follow the leaugue guys too much.
Слава Україні

Offline sparky114

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 01:26:38 AM »
Union guy here to bob, none of that girly stuff here

as for winding the Aussies up what a great idea ;D how is the old penal colonie  :chuckle:

At least we got a Formula 1 champ again .......lol
Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark

Offline bobjf

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 01:31:26 AM »
ah ha there is live brit or 2 about :biggrin:
whats doing guys

Off out shortly to drop the little one off at school, apart from that, busy day today, lots to do and places to go. Hows things over there Bob

we took G out for 18th yesterday,had dinner up in center point tour,strewth friggin long way up but a magnificent view as it turns (takes 90 minutes for 1 rev')great food & she had her 1st legal drinks .$17.50 a go, ouch
top it off by twisting my knee on the way home ,just what i need another leg injury  NOT  >:(>:( >:(

how is the young'n taking to life there,doing ok at schoolmhas irena tamed you yet lol
it takes two willing givers to make two happy receivers
result happy couple most of the time lol

Offline Chris

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 01:35:24 AM »
Young un is great, no problems and her English is unbelievable for just over 4 months, we cannot say anything now without her knowing what we are talking about :)  Her spoken English is coming on fine and she can get over to us whatever she wants now, she is stringing together longer and longer sentences all the time,  even her new grandparents can understand everything.

Ira, well she is trying to and winning most of the time, she always has an answer and it usually is the right one  ::) how I can be wrong so often still confuses me  :-X  :laugh:
Слава Україні

Offline bobjf

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »
Union guy here to bob, none of that girly stuff here

as for winding the Aussies up what a great idea ;D how is the old penal colonie  :chuckle:

At least we got a Formula 1 champ again .......lol

oi didn't say i liked it or watched it but its always good to get at you blokes lol.
specially when you've got big mouth drongo's like peitersen & your media
the old colony is doing ok, a bit better than the rest with the downturn but god knows for how much longer

Offline sparky114

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 01:38:38 AM »
Young un is great, no problems and her English is unbelievable for just over 4 months, we cannot say anything now without her knowing what we are talking about :)  Her spoken English is coming on fine and she can get over to us whatever she wants now, she is stringing together longer and longer sentences all the time,  even her new grandparents can understand everything.

Ira, well she is trying to and winning most of the time, she always has an answer and it usually is the right one  ::) how I can be wrong so often still confuses me  :-X  :laugh:

Great to hear that all is well Chris :)

Yes just got back from the land of being so wrong so often  :chuckle: one month of peace and bachelorship then the axe falls  :chuckle:

Mark

Offline bobjf

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 01:39:01 AM »

told ya ,why you fight silly man,you are owned by an rw ,game over
i learnt that ages ago err still try for a win every now then though.

Offline bobjf

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 01:40:18 AM »

Yes just got back from the land of being so wrong so often  :chuckle: one month of peace and bachelorship then the axe falls  :chuckle:

lol ya got that right,life will never be the same again

Offline sparky114

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »

And trying to win without them noticeing is going to prove a little more difficult than I first thought  :-\

Still got to give it a go, keeps the mind active  :chuckle:

Mark

Offline sparky114

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 01:44:27 AM »

Ok you guys why have you never posted a topic called "life after the AXE" poor guys like us that just have started down the new road of being married  might of thought twice  :o
LOL

Mark

Offline sparky114

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:48 AM »

Ok you guys why have you never posted a topic called "life after the AXE" poor guys like us that just have started down the new road of being married  might of thought twice  :o
LOL

So where is the Thread about "life after the Axe" you guys been hiding somthing from us all  :chuckle:

Mark

Offline bobjf

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2008, 01:49:51 AM »

And trying to win without them noticeing is going to prove a little more difficult than I first thought  :-\

Still got to give it a go, keeps the mind active  :chuckle:

it does it does lol
& you get very inventive over time,not that it will help a lot.
the benefits of being the property of an rw do make it worth while though :biggrin:

Offline bobjf

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 01:55:32 AM »

LOL

So where is the Thread about "life after the Axe" you guys been hiding somthing from us all  :chuckle:

errrrrr yer its privileged info only available to those of us have succumbed to the gaff,pass it on to non hooked blokes & ya done for lol

Offline sparky114

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 02:00:24 AM »

LOL

errrrrr yer its privileged info only available to those of us have succumbed to the gaff,pass it on to non hooked blokes & ya done for lol

So it is neck firmly on the block before info is passed on .........lol

Mark

Offline Chris

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008, 02:00:48 AM »

LOL

LOL you only get to read that one after she is over in Blighty living with you, can't have you getting prepared beforehand, not that it would do much good anyway  :happy0023:
Слава Україні

Offline Chris

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 02:01:18 AM »

LOL

So it is neck firmly on the block before info is passed on .........lol

Exactly  :laugh:
Слава Україні

Offline sparky114

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 02:14:13 AM »

LOL

LOL you only get to read that one after she is over in Blighty living with you, can't have you getting prepared beforehand, not that it would do much good anyway  :happy0023:

From what I understand it will be me living with her? ;D

Ok Guys got to go and make some money :( pots a little empty after the wedding and the last 2 weeks  :o

Be lucky

Mark

Mark

Offline MND

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 04:46:32 AM »

He!!He!! Life will never be the same wait till she starts telling you that your english is not right and hers is.

Offline mobyone

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: UK
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:04 AM »

He!!He!! Life will never be the same wait till she starts telling you that your english is not right and hers is.

Funny you should say that .. ;)))

Offline Chris

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »

Yes funny you should say that   :laugh:
Слава Україні

Offline bobjf

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2008, 04:36:08 AM »
just watching the game ,england/nz,looking very much like england as snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again
3m to go 32/24 england looked like winners in the 1st half  & then frew it away with some stupid penalties
err kiwis just scored again, missed the conversion 36/24
all over ,your guys lost the plot

Offline Chris

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008, 05:01:49 AM »
just watching the game ,england/nz,looking very much like england as snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again
3m to go 32/24 england looked like winners in the 1st half  & then frew it away with some stupid penalties
err kiwis just scored again, missed the conversion 36/24
all over ,your guys lost the plot

Nevermind Bob  the Union guys start their Winter campaign this afto, under new leadership, Martin Johnson, lets see and hope  they can do a lot better as your lot are up next  :)
Слава Україні

Offline Manny

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2008, 03:38:20 PM »
For any Mancunians who read this, I encountered a bloke on my travels who has just started a Manchester related forum. Being new, its hard to get a brand new forum off the ground, so he is member hunting. So if any of you are Mancunian or want to discuss anything Manchester related, do pop on over and say hello.

The url is: http://www.manchesterwide.com/forum/

I joined there already, but I am not connected with it in any way. Just nice to help a bloke out if you can. Go start a few topics there.  ;D
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Chris

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2008, 03:19:28 AM »
For any Mancunians who read this, I encountered a bloke on my travels who has just started a Manchester related forum. Being new, its hard to get a brand new forum off the ground, so he is member hunting. So if any of you are Mancunian or want to discuss anything Manchester related, do pop on over and say hello.

The url is: http://www.manchesterwide.com/forum/

I joined there already, but I am not connected with it in any way. Just nice to help a bloke out if you can. Go start a few topics there.  ;D

I was in Manchester all day last Thursday, do I qualify  :chuckle:
Слава Україні

Offline Manny

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 04:57:42 AM »
You should give me a holler next time you are in the parish.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.