The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Where is DD?  (Read 21380 times)

Offline mirror

Where is DD?
« on: September 25, 2008, 04:01:36 AM »
Вроде спрашивали про D_D.What happed with him really?

Helloooo, D_D,where are you?!!!!! Come back and мы всё простим! :smokin:

Offline Wild Orchid

Re: Where is DD?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »
Он не интересуется русскими женщинами и форумами о них. Забыли что ли?

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 03:09:17 AM »
да?
ой, надеюсь он не стал интересоваться мальчиками  :knit:

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 04:06:32 AM »
Вы же с ним яхучничаете. Спроси у него  :P И передай, что Зеркальце заскучaла по нему  :-X

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 04:22:43 AM »
Вы же с ним яхучничаете. Спроси у него  :P И передай, что Зеркальце заскучaла по нему  :-X
его нет в яху :travel:

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 04:33:35 AM »
Сечас или вобще нет?

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 04:52:18 AM »
Сечас или вобще нет?
хм, ну пока мой мальчик был тут, я в нете не лазила.
теперь залезла, вот ДД нет в яху

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 04:55:38 AM »
Видимо и он занят личной жизнью.... наконец-то  :chuckle:

Offline mirror

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:37 AM »

А сколько его уже нет?

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »

А сколько его уже нет?
я не знаю. последний раз я с ним говорила до приезда моего товарища, потом я яху снесла, да и в интернет почти не выходила

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
Да он заходил периодически, просто перестал писать. Наверное перешел на румынские форумы ...

Offline Paul

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
Вроде спрашивали про D_D.What happed with him really?

Helloooo, D_D,where are you?!!!!! Come back and мы всё простим! :smokin:

Hi Mirror  :)

I've been reading RUA a little, but haven't bothered to log in. A few reasons I haven't been around are...

1) I read a few stories from the women at Antidate about their experiences, and reflecting on my own... I have come to the conclusion that 98% of the FSU women who are looking for a foreigner, have unrealistic dreams about who they might meet, and the majority of them (the women) are chasing a fairytale fantasy.

2) I have been arguing with a few Muslims on another site about their religion of "peace."  :chuckle:

3) I was talking with a very very very beautiful woman from Kiev for a little while and came to the conclusion that I could never provide the lifestyle that would make her happy (I doubt any man on this site in the age range she is looking for could). So, I've been a little depressed about all of this, it's no big deal.

Offline Paul

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »
да?
ой, надеюсь он не стал интересоваться мальчиками  :knit:

:D :Stickouttongue3:

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 01:48:48 PM »
остальные из нас значит в немилости

Offline alenika

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
poor DD  :popcorn:
I close eyes to see better

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »
poor DD  :popcorn:
даешь хлеба и зрелищ и деталей :popcorn:

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »
Девушки из Киева это вам не хала бала. А можно посмотреть на very very very beautiful woman from Kiev?

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
Nice to see you back DD. The women got kinda worried when you weren't here.  :biggrin:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »
Quote from: day_dreamer
I read a few stories from the women at Antidate about their experiences, and reflecting on my own... I have come to the conclusion that 98% of the FSU women who are looking for a foreigner, have unrealistic dreams about who they might meet, and the majority of them (the women) are chasing a fairytale fantasy.

The simple reply is that your looking in the wrong places, however I too think some of the girls do expect to live a rather upscale lifestyle. Though 98% is much higher than what I'd put it at.  I know and you know DD this is a mental drain, you think one day your making some very good progress ,only to have it fall flat the following day.  I have 3 that I currently have on very sporatic correspondence,and I'm just moving towards the phone call stage after a few months.
 Unlike you I'm no guru on the PC, and getting into those chat rooms is a mind F :censored: for me to figure out.  The only words I can offer you is to go with what feels right. If you have had enough of the search , sit back and clear the head of it all, some weeks or months later it may all come together.  You can forget me givin you the BS line of , " Ohh don't worry when you least expect it...  ::) ."

I don't think it's unreasonable to have some of these girls from the larger cities to have lofty ideals of what they want. For me I have seen the difference in the attitudes of some, yet at the same time even some big city girls have very average desires for the future. Not wanting a BMW,but at the same time not wanting a Lada either. I told that once to a girl saying I can even buy us a Lada for driving in Canada. So much for national loyality  :chuckle:
Maybe you shouldn't read this as I have a way of messing things up with the girls,but just remember there is a diamond on every block.  :)

Offline mirror

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »
day_dreamer

1) I read a few stories from the women at Antidate about their experiences, and reflecting on my own... I have come to the conclusion that 98% of the FSU women who are looking for a foreigner, have unrealistic dreams about who they might meet, and the majority of them (the women) are chasing a fairytale fantasy.

I may be agree with you -in AD women speak with women...we have 2 men there only so if you have some comments why not to make it there (or here)? What female dreams do you think are not realistic?

I was communicating with many many men in dating sites and nearly all men say that they are prepared only to sit home,watch TV and wait when a woman will come to him and to marry him by her own...do you find male dreams realistic?

2) I have been arguing with a few Muslims on another site about their religion of "peace."  :chuckle:

Don't you like Muslims? 

3) I was talking with a very very very beautiful woman from Kiev for a little while and came to the conclusion that I could never provide the lifestyle that would make her happy (I doubt any man on this site in the age range she is looking for could). So, I've been a little depressed about all of this, it's no big deal.

:chuckle: You must know that Ukr women are very popular for western men cos of no visa to come to Ukr and this fact makes them (UW) more selective and ask more from men and to sale their beauties for more expensive price...so don't bother to try to make her life better she will get it by her own...look after yourself. :)

Offline Paul

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 05:12:51 AM »
Nice to see you back DD. The women got kinda worried when you weren't here.  :biggrin:

Thanks Manny

Offline Paul

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 05:28:31 AM »
Quote from: Donhollio
The simple reply is that your looking in the wrong places, however I too think some of the girls do expect to live a rather upscale lifestyle. Though 98% is much higher than what I'd put it at.

I stopped looking a while ago Donhollio, they find me. This woman from Kiev sent me a message, and seeing that she is soooooooooooooo attractive, I automatically thought she was a scammer... so I ignored her. A few days later she sends me another message asking why I didn't reply, and we began talking from there. She is definitely not a scammer, quite possibly a green card girl, but not a scammer who would ask for any money.

My problem is that these women see my location as "New York" and automatically assume that I live in a high-rise apartment in Manhattan, when in actuality, where I live is more like Appalachia (I think it was my former Gov. who made that comparison).

Anyway, I've really tried explaining things to the woman from Kiev, and she keeps after me... beside being absolutely beautiful, she is a very cool person, and it is a little depressing knowing that things wouldn't work out.

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 05:33:33 AM »
DD, good to see you back.  But I really don't understand your problem.  Your profile states that you are from New York.  I have been there 5 or 6 times and I have seen lots of incredibly beautiful women working at jobs in department stores, cafes and malls.  Undoubtedly a lot of these women came to New York to work in TV, movies or the fashion industry and didn't make a career of it.  It would seem that you have a number of opportunities at home to find a beautiful woman.  And if you are looking for one with a Russian accent isn't Brooklyn home to a large group of Russian immigrants.

Surely "Sex and the City" wasn't entirely wrong about single, beautiful NYC women looking for love and romance.
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 05:38:43 AM »
DD, good to see you back.  But I really don't understand your problem.  Your profile states that you are from New York.  I have been there 5 or 6 times and I have seen lots of incredibly beautiful women working at jobs in department stores, cafes and malls.  Undoubtedly a lot of these women came to New York to work in TV, movies or the fashion industry and didn't make a career of it.  It would seem that you have a number of opportunities at home to find a beautiful woman.  And if you are looking for one with a Russian accent isn't Brooklyn home to a large group of Russian immigrants.

Surely "Sex and the City" wasn't entirely wrong about single, beautiful NYC women looking for love and romance.
kidding? if DD said that Kiev girl wanted too good life level, do you think NY women will not want even more?

Offline Paul

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 05:57:55 AM »
day_dreamer

I may be agree with you -in AD women speak with women...we have 2 men there only so if you have some comments why not to make it there (or here)? What female dreams do you think are not realistic?

I'm thinking about two women in particular from AD,.. one thinks she is going to meet a diplomat or some other foreign dignitary  ::) Her unrealistic dreams are a bit extreme, but others are not too far off from hers ::)

Quote from: Mirror
I was communicating with many many men in dating sites and nearly all men say that they are prepared only to sit home,watch TV and wait when a woman will come to him and to marry him by her own...do you find male dreams realistic?

There are more than just a few silly men involved in this.

Don't you like Muslims? 

I do not like Islam.

:chuckle: You must know that Ukr women are very popular for western men cos of no visa to come to Ukr and this fact makes them (UW) more selective and ask more from men and to sale their beauties for more expensive price...so don't bother to try to make her life better she will get it by her own...look after yourself. :)

Mirror, she contacted me. She is more attractive than most women from Ukraine, and it would take a very wealthy man to provide her with a lifestyle that would make her happy.

Registration