The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ciao amici!  (Read 3456 times)

Offline jmb

Ciao amici!
« on: August 30, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
Cari amici,

Mi hanno detto che ci sono molto Italiani che leggono questo forum, pero fino ad ora non ho visto nessuno. Ci sarebbe tempo di aprire una pagina nostra, no? Che ne pensate?

Raccontateci tutte le vostre avventure e Vi prego di non esitate a fare domande.  E per quelli che vorrebbero imparare la bella lingua Italiana, Vi lascio un ultimo consiglio: non abbiate paura di scrivere qualcosa. Un viaggio di 1000 miglia comincia con un solo passo...

A presto,
jmb

Offline mirror

Re: Ciao amici!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:19:44 AM »

Sure this post is very very interesting...but I could understand one word only "Italiana".  :(
Mods...I think it is a time to put in this forum any e-translator.It will help people with different languages will be able to read and to write here.

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

Sure this post is very very interesting...but I could understand one word only "Italiana".  :(
Mods...I think it is a time to put in this forum any e-translator.It will help people with different languages will be able to read and to write here.

I've done better than you, I got  "la bella lingua Italiana"  ;D

Offline jmb

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:13:18 AM »
Ah, come siete carine!  :P

Cmq, ho sbagliato qualcosa :) Ho scrito "molto Italiani" invece di "molti Italiani". Scusatemi!

The purpose of posting in Italian is to have our Italian readers friends start posting in Italian, if they don't feel confident enough posting in English. I know several Italian who married FSU ladies, and there are many Ukrainians working in Italy.  I am wondering if I should do the same in French? Let me know.

Ladies, learning a language is like dancing... One step at the time and you need to follow the lead of the one who knows the language/dance (could be the women too :).

So let's repeat: Ciao jmb, come stai?
Bene, grazie. E tu?

A presto,
Michel

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
I love Italian, it is my favorite language, I always wanted to learn it but I dopn't think "crash course" on the forum will help me  :)

Offline jmb

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 02:32:44 AM »
Love it too! And I prefer talking in Italian more than any other language. I will start my Russian lessons in a week or so (found myself a native teacher). Wish I could read it, so I could use this forum and online course to learn a couple sentence a day. When I was in Russia, I would ask them to teach me a few words/sentences per day.

When it comes to hearing women speaking, my favorites are Brazilian Portuguese, Ukrainian and Russian. The worst offenders to my hears (still with women speakers) are US English with their nasal and peaky pinched tone. Brrr...

Ciao,
Jmb

Ada

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »
Ah, come siete carine!  :P

Cmq, ho sbagliato qualcosa :) Ho scrito "molto Italiani" invece di "molti Italiani". Scusatemi!

A presto,
Michel

Cmq e corto per cumunque?  :innocent:

Registration