The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Belarus photos  (Read 5278 times)

Offline RussianGal

• RussianGalTranslations
Belarus photos
« on: May 17, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »
Well, since there is no gallery for Belarus :-( I`ll post my pics in General section.

Showing the flesh.. Even babushkas are trying to get some action.. :-)

Astray dogs and cats.. You can see them almost everywhere.., even when you look down from your window in the morning..

Mmmm.. That tasty shashlik with veggies...

Someone once said Belarussian girls are not as pretty as Ukrainian ones.. I disagree!!!
Here is a pic of my two best friends (Could you tell they are siblings? Me neither. But they really are!)

Offline DonA

Re: Belarus photos
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »
Someone once said Belarussian girls are not as pretty as Ukrainian ones.. I disagree!!!

Ah , one of the most beautiful Ladies I ever dated ( we live together for a few months too) was from Belarus. She has the greenest eyes I ever saw. The only draw back to her was her crazy temper and jealousy. She was very young to boot.

DonAz

Offline RussianGal

• RussianGalTranslations
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 08:10:37 AM »
Thank you, Donaz. :-)

Minsk downtown area:
Old and new.. 17th century Orthodox church (the oldest full-entact structure in Minsk) and Soviet era mural.

Drinking beer on the streets - absolutely legal.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »
Whats that dog? It does look rather wolf (Volk) like?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Olga

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »
Whats that dog? It does look rather wolf (Volk) like?

I don't think so  :)

obviously there is influence of a German shepherd's (Alsatian's )genes...

Registration