The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Акция в Киеве против секс туризма  (Read 36664 times)

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Акция в Киеве против секс туризма
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
I also think that it's highly unlikely that a man can convince a large number
of unpaid girls to sleep with him over a short period of time. RW in particular have BS
detector radars that can whiff BS coming from miles away.

Had you been at "The Hungry Duck" from 1996 until 2003, you would have experienced otherwise.
 :bow: 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »

I've always advised men that it was a "5 Date Rule" in Russia.  Too often a RW will give off signals that a western man, not familiar with Russian culture may misinterpret.  She may rebuff your sexual advances but seem interesting in spending more time with you.  To the "feminized" American man this reads "she needs more time".  But what the well-mannered Russian girl is REALLY thinking is "I feel no sexual connection for this man BUT I am his host in my city.  He has come all this way to see me and I must keep him entertained as he is my guest"

Take if from me, with some rare exceptions, if nothing is happening by the 5th date, you are wise not to waste any more of your limited time and resources pursuing that lady. 

I was actually thinking about what the "Sex Tourist" type would be planning, and since I wasn't doing that it didn't really apply. It would mainly depend on the girl, if I realized that we were not a match I wouldn't sleep with her even if she was willing. Just me personally of course, I would feel guilty afterwards, as if I had been a just a "user". Many others might not care.

As for the prices in the Ukraine, I have understand that "paid entertainment" would cost about $50 - $100.

I'm guessing your info is a bit dated.   Although I've never been to Ukraine, I'd guess that in 2008, $100 would be low-end.

This happened last summer, before inflation hit. i don't really know to be honest, it was mainly just a guess. I would also imagine that the cost in a city other than Moscow would be half as much or less?

This is all a little sordid to be honest.  :drunk: I can imagine the ladies will cringe when the read this...  :D

later when I thought about it, how did the girl who called know that the room was occupied? How did she know to speak in English, and not Russian? What if some Babushka had answered?  :) I suspect that the desk clerk at the hotel took a few Hrivna's to let the "businesswoman" know which rooms were occupied by single men....

It's not "rocket science".  Every hotel has a mafia guy who is responsible for bringing "his girls' to service the hotel's guests.  They work with the hotel management.  They know who is in what room and they call every room and ask the question in the appropriate language. 

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured out, when I was awake enough to contemplate it.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
I have been accused of being exactly the type of creep you mentioned. 

I also think that it's highly unlikely that a man can convince a large number
of unpaid girls to sleep with him over a short period of time. RW in particular have BS
detector radars that can whiff BS coming from miles away.

At the risk of being too direct.... Perhaps you have heard of the "3 date rule"? It has been talked about this on both RW & AM forums, but there is some who say that if a guy comes to visit a girl, if she does not sleep with him by the third day, he will assume that she is not interested and move on. If she is still unsure about the relationship, she will probably do it anyways to avoid the risk of him leaving for greener pastures, and losing her chance.

This of course assumes that he has charmed her into thinking that he is serious, and of course has not told her that he will leave on the 4th or 5th day to visit the next girl, regardless if she sleeps with him or not.

As for the prices in the Ukraine, I have understand that "paid entertainment" would cost about $50 - $100.

Now before I end up on Anti-date black list!!!  :o  :o  :o

I will tell you how I know this, I came back to Canada from Crimea via Kiev, I had to stay overnight in a hotel in Kiev, before going to catch a 5 am flight.

About 9pm at night I was fast asleep, the phone rings, and a girl with good english asks if I would like to have a girl come around to my room to give a "Massage" for $60. I said no and hung up. When I got home after my flight I asked my GF about this, she laughed and said that $60 was way too much for a massage, this would have been the "deluxe service"  :o  :o

Now I am going to speculate on the massage for $60.00.  I would wager that the $60.00
is the bait price and somewhat higher is the switch price, $60.00 sounds much too low.
Who knows I could be wrong.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008, 10:12:07 PM »

This is all a little sordid to be honest.  :drunk: I can imagine the ladies will cringe when the read this...  :D

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured out, when I was awake enough to contemplate it.

Yeah, I admit I started dragging the whole thread down hill.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 10:12:54 PM »

Now I am going to speculate on the massage for $60.00.  I would wager that the $60.00
is the bait price and somewhat higher is the switch price, $60.00 sounds much too low.
Who knows I could be wrong.

Hmm, you could be right there. Anyways, who is to say who it might be knocking at your door? Fat Yuri perhaps?

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 01:38:04 AM »

Yeah, I admit I started dragging the whole thread down hill.

Don't worry Bill, at least You & I will have given our "AD friends" something to rant about tomorrow!  ;D

Offline alenika

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 03:27:12 AM »
Just right talk in the topic about sex-tourism  ;D One sex-tourist is already above. He'll never admit being one though. Bill it's not about you  of course even though you are reported on AD. I don't even speak of Voyager - he is not even reported  ;D

Yes, I remember the definition of sex tourism someone gave in LL forum. And remember that root word is "paid". This only means that new type of sex tourism appeared - unpaid one.

For me personally and for most RW 5 date Rule is one of the rules of sex tourists.
I close eyes to see better

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 03:33:56 AM »
Just right talk in the topic about sex-tourism  ;D One sex-tourist is already above. He'll never admit being one though. Bill it's not about you  of course even though you are reported on AD.

Yes, I remember the definition of sex tourism someone gave in LL forum. And remember that root word in it is "paid". This only means that new type of sex tourism appeared - unpaid one.

alenika, you always make good contributions and tell things as you see them.

Take care Udachi!

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 05:33:27 AM »
One sex-tourist is already above. He'll never admit being one though. 

I guess my one experience with a Russian prostitute in April 2000 qualifies me as a "sex tourist" in some people's eyes.  However, my Russian wife of 6 years would laugh at the notion that I was currently a sex tourist. 

For me personally and for most RW 5 date Rule is one of the rules of sex tourists.

I'm sure you and they would hold this opinion publicly.  But let's be honest.  Don't you as a woman REALLY know well before the 5th date that there is virtually NO CHANCE you will have sex with a particular man?

And do you REALLY think true sex tourists are going to be patient enough to go without results for 5 dates?  Sex tourists would have a 2 Date (or less) Rule.

I stand by the general soundness of the 5 Date Sex Rule.  Manny echos similar sentiments in his excellent book.  

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 05:37:35 AM »

They're adults.  They'll get over it.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 10:37:50 AM »
Just right talk in the topic about sex-tourism  ;D One sex-tourist is already above. He'll never admit being one though. Bill it's not about you  of course even though you are reported on AD. I don't even speak of Voyager - he is not even reported  ;D

Nice to know that Alenika!  ;D But I am off the market, and she does not read AD anyways!  :innocent:

For me personally and for most RW 5 date Rule is one of the rules of sex tourists.[/color]

Alenika I would be very interested to hear your opinion {and any other ladies!}

Presumably if the man was a total creep {or loser} you would send him on his way within a couple of days.

Now on the other hand if both fall madly in love, there is no doubts.

The question is what do you do if you are not sure about the man. He may be nice, but perhaps not the right one. You want more time to get to know him. If you have only limited English how would you let him know that?

If you keep your distance he might assume that you are not interested and move on.

Or does a woman always know if she wants the man after 4 or 5 dates?

Offline alenika

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »
Don't you as a woman REALLY know well before the 5th date that there is virtually NO CHANCE you will have sex with a particular man?
I don't know because this depends on our plans for future. Humans can have sex here and there, dogs and cats also, it's easy and mostly enjoyable with every second one and for men maybe with 9 from 10 women. But there is much more in relationship than enjoyable sex. If I am not sure in depth of my feeling and his feelings there would be nothing for sure, not depending on the number of dates. And the depth of feelings can appear later than the fifth date. Actually I think that it's prefferable not to have intimacy during the first visit. That is, it's ok if people had time and opportunity to establish deep amotional, mental connection before the meeting. But not in the case when men goes to VM trip after light correspondence during a couple of weeks.

Offline alenika

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 10:43:27 AM »
The question is what do you do if you are not sure about the man. He may be nice, but perhaps not the right one. You want more time to get to know him. If you have only limited English how would you let him know that?

If you keep your distance he might assume that you are not interested and move on.

Or does a woman always know if she wants the man after 4 or 5 dates?
Not easy for me to reply as I refused meetings with almost everyone and agreed to the meeting only when understood that this is I really wanted. It was already some kind of commitment between us two. And of course he didn't go to visit another ten women after me. You know when don't get involved with men who are professionals in international dating they don't even think of meeting many women during the same visit. This meeting of many seems to be normal only for dating agencies customers.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 11:12:30 AM »
Not easy for me to reply as I refused meetings with almost everyone and agreed to the meeting only when understood that this is I really wanted. It was already some kind of commitment between us two. And of course he didn't go to visit another ten women after me. You know when don't get involved with men who are professionals in international dating they don't even think of meeting many women during the same visit. This meeting of many seems to be normal only for dating agencies customers.

Yes that makes good sense too. If she KNEW he was planning to visit many, she might reject him just for that. I think the problem is that the predators will never admit that they will VM.

Personally I planed to meet only one, but if it did not work out I was prepared to meet another one.

It has been said that if the man plans to meet several, he will fail with all of them. Good advice...

Offline alenika

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 11:34:29 AM »
Yes that makes good sense too. If she KNEW he was planning to visit many, she might reject him just for that. I think the problem is that the predators will never admit that they will VM.

Personally I planed to meet only one, but if it did not work out I was prepared to meet another one.

It has been said that if the man plans to meet several, he will fail with all of them. Good advice...
Actually I think that it's ok to do VM too, if to be honest about this. Women are different and some will prefer to meet exactly such VM men and have no obligations, establish only initial acquitance. If to stay honest it's ok to do any way, in this case exactly those women will meet and continue communication who also choose this kind of relationship development.

But to come and say how much he likes her, to pretend she is the only and the most important woman in his life, and expect her to fall in love with him showing her affection for him as soon as possible and then judge and think if she is really is good in bed to live all life with her, or better to go and check a few more - this is dishonest and undecent.

Woman should know about the way man goes, man should know the way women goes - to give another free choice if to accept this way or no.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 11:42:12 AM »

Actually I think that it's ok to do VM too, if to be honest with this. Women are different and some will prefer to meet exactly such VM men and have no obligations, establish only initial acquitance. If to stay honest it's ok to do any way, in this case exactly those women will meet and continue communication who also choose this kind of relationship development.

But to come and say how much he likes her, to pretend she is the only and the most important woman in his life, and expect her to fall in love with him showing her affection for him as soon as possible and then judge and think if she is really is good in bed to live all life with her, or better to go and check a few more - this is dishonest and undecent.

Yes I completely agree with that!

Unfortunately it is these  "dishonest and undecent" men who play at sex tourists, they come and "say how much he likes her, to pretend she is the only and the most important woman in his life, and expect her to fall in love with him showing her affection for him as soon as possible.....in bed"

Offline anjutka

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Yes I completely agree with that!

Unfortunately it is these  "dishonest and undecent" men who play at sex tourists, they come and "say how much he likes her, to pretend she is the only and the most important woman in his life, and expect her to fall in love with him showing her affection for him as soon as possible.....in bed"

well....dont forget  about women))) they ,or at least most, can see from men's eyes +behaves -does he says it because of what?))))he really meant it or not)))) fortunately most of men cant play good game)))))  :)
1 Life is not rehearsal... 2 sorry for my english;-)) 3 Thinking only always positive way=be healthy and happy))))) 4yes, and I am 41 yo ;-))))))))))))) 5 In life there are no rules!!! 6 but he should not be older 45 yo )))) 7...? ;-)

Offline Cestmoi

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 05:42:12 PM »
Мне акция понравилась. ПОспрашиваю украинских друзей что они думают.

Не далее как сегодня разговаривала со своим ультра-националистическим другом украинцем. Он сказал что с женщинами-проститутками бороться смысла нет, хотя раньше он считал что это их вина, теперь он думает что виновато общество. Его новая идея - инкриминировать каждому такому секс-туристу способствование проституции, со всеми истекающими последствиями - как то 8-10 лет в украинской тюрьме (если не было отягощающих обстоятельств). И он не единственный в стране кто так думает. Надеюсь наши политики все-таки займутся важными проблемами, а не дележом госимущества и власти.

У нас правда с ним сразу завязался спор о Союзе и сбоях системы... но это уже другая тема.

я считаю что зло должны быть наказано и остановлено государством. И потому - акция гражданского протеста - это может быть способ. НО!! Пока в стране все можно решить за взятку - введение закона о преследовании секс туризма будет служить только на руку взяточникам, от которых туристы будут пытаться откупиться.
В любом случае - до 2012 года вряд ли можно успеть кардинально что-то изменить.

Что вы думаете о запрете на въезд сомнительным личностям?

Вот кстати классификация бывших союзных республик по критичности работорговли:
http://www.glavred.info/archive/2004/07/01/142224-9.html

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »

Не далее как сегодня разговаривала со своим ультра-националистическим другом украинцем. Он сказал что с женщинами-проститутками бороться смысла нет, хотя раньше он считал что это их вина, теперь он думает что виновато общество. Его новая идея - инкриминировать каждому такому секс-туристу способствование проституции, со всеми истекающими последствиями - как то 8-10 лет в украинской тюрьме (если не было отягощающих обстоятельств). И он не единственный в стране кто так думает. Надеюсь наши политики все-таки займутся важными проблемами, а не дележом госимущества и власти.

У нас правда с ним сразу завязался спор о Союзе и сбоях системы... но это уже другая тема.

я считаю что зло должны быть наказано и остановлено государством. И потому - акция гражданского протеста - это может быть способ. НО!! Пока в стране все можно решить за взятку - введение закона о преследовании секс туризма будет служить только на руку взяточникам, от которых туристы будут пытаться откупиться.
В любом случае - до 2012 года вряд ли можно успеть кардинально что-то изменить.

Что вы думаете о запрете на въезд сомнительным личностям?

Вот кстати классификация бывших союзных республик по критичности работорговли:

How do you propose to identify men with doubtful personalities?
Can you look at a man and tell if he is a sex tourist? Can you identify
a persons inner nature by his outer appearance?
Can you identify criminals before a crime is committed?

Offline Cestmoi

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »

Ну зачем вы мне задаете такие "упрощенные" вопросы :-) вы хотите меня обидеть?
в цитируемой акции - предлагалось принять меры по отношению к многоразовым возвращающимся секс-туристам. Выявить таковых - не всех но самых активных - можно, если есть визовый режим въезда в страну (коий на Украине сейчас отменен) или другими более замысловатыми путями.

В описанных мерах пресечения - целью является не наказание конкретных иностранных мужчин. Речь идет о защите государством своих граждан - в данном случае девушек которые потенциально могут быть втянуты в проституцию после знакомства с секс-туристами, брошенных детей, предотвращения венерических заболеваний, и запрета на растление традиционных моральных устоев заезжими гастролёрами.
Я не критикую секс туризм как таковой. Это личное дело каждого - кого обманывать и кого использовать потакая своим прихотям. Но я категорически против того чтобы секс туры осуществлялись в мою страну. 

Наши женщины не готовы адекватно реагировать на западных секс туристов. Наше общество все еще достаточно патриархально, и более традиционно. Большинству женщин чужда "дружба организмами", они ориентированы на семью. Приезжие секс-туристы пользуются наивностью и надеждой женщин на "авось мне повезет и он на мне женится". 

На ваш вопрос как определять секс-туристов - хотя бы по той же схеме как определяют педофилов. Их же как-то находят, правда? Или наркоманов. или террористов. Америка ведь не впускает на свою территорию представителей этих групп.
С точки зрения здорового государства поддерживающего институт семьи (коим является Украина) иностранные секс-туристы это такой же асоциальный элемент как наркоманы, террористы, и педофилы. Они мешают нормальному функционированию государства. И потому остальных граждан нужно оградить от деятельности асоциальных инородных элементов. Самый гуманный метод - не пускать их в страну. Не имея визового режима- сделать это сложно (и наверное нереально).
Если же Украины была бы членом ЕС (например) - привлекательность секс-туристов для местных девушек значительно снизилась бы. Потому нужен или визовый режим в обе стороны, или безвизовый режим в обе стороны. Иначе никак.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »

And a translation....

The action has liked me. I ASK the Ukrainian friends that they think.

Not later than today talked to the ultra-nationalist friend украинцем. It has told that with women-prostitutes to struggle sense is not present, though earlier it considered that it their fault, now it thinks that the society is guilty. Its new idea - to incriminate to everyone such sex-tourist contribution of prostitution, with all expiring consequences - as those 8-10 years in the Ukrainian prison (if there were no burdening circumstances). And it not unique in the country who so thinks. I hope our politicians all the same will deal with the important problems, instead of a sharing of state property and authority.

At us the truth with it dispute on the Union and failures of system at once was fastened... But it already other theme.

I consider that should be angrily punished and stopped by the state. And consequently - the action of the civil protest is there can be a way. BUT!! While in the country all can be solved for a bribe - introduction of the law on prosecution sex of tourism will serve only on a hand to bribe takers from which tourists will try to pay off.
In any case - till 2012 hardly it is possible to have time for cardinally something to change.

What do you think of an interdiction on entrance to doubtful persons?

Here by the way classification of former union republics on criticality работорговли:

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »

Ну зачем вы мне задаете такие "упрощенные" вопросы :-) вы хотите меня обидеть?   

And a translation

Well what for you ask me such "simplified" questions:-) you wish me to offend?
In the quoted action - sex-tourists was offered to arrange in relation to reusable coming back. To reveal those - not all but the most active - it is possible, if there is a visa mode of entrance to the country (коий in Ukraine it is now excellent) or other intricater ways.

In the described preventive punishment - the purpose is not punishment of concrete foreign men. It is a question of protection by the state of the citizens - in this case girls which can be potentially involved in prostitution after acquaintance to the sex-tourists, the thrown children, prevention of venereal diseases, and an interdiction on corruption of traditional moral foundations by visiting guest performers.
I do not criticize sex tourism as those. This private affair of everyone - whom to deceive and whom to use indulging the whims. But I categorically against that that sex rounds were carried out in my country. 

Our women are not ready to react adequately on western sex of tourists. Our society is still enough patriarchal, and it is more traditional. The friendship organisms " is alien to the majority of women ", they are focused on family. Visitors sex-tourists use naivety and hope of women on " perhaps to me it will carry also on me marries ". 

On your question how to define sex-tourists - even under the same scheme as define pedophiles. Them somehow find, the truth? Either addicts. Or terrorists. America in fact does not let in on the territory of representatives of these groups.
From the point of view of the healthy state supporting institute of family (which Ukraine is) foreign sex-tourists is same асоциальный an element as addicts, terrorists, and pedophiles. They stir to normal functioning of the state. And consequently other citizens need to be protected from activity асоциальных alien elements. The most humane method - to not start up them in the country. Not having visa режима-to make it it is complex (and probably it is unreal).
If Ukraine would be a member of EU (for example) - appeal sex-tourists for local girls considerably would decrease. Therefore it is necessary or a visa mode in both parties, or a visa-free mode in both parties. Otherwise in any way.

Offline Cestmoi

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »
Thank you Voyager :-)

I thought this is russian section of the forum and i am allowed to use russian :-)

my version of translation (not perfect)

Why do you ask me such "simplified" questions :-) Are you trying to insult me?
In the quoted campaign - it was suggested to take action against multiple returning sex-tourists. It is possible to identify such tourists - maybe not all of them, but the most active, - via the visa regime for foreigners entering the country (which is now canceled for Ukraine), or by using more elaborate methods.

In the described prevention measures - the objective is not to punish specific foreign males. This is the matter of protection by state of its citizens - in this case - young females who may be potentially involved into prostitution business after acquaintance with sex-tourists, protection of abandoned infants/children, prevention of VDs spread, and abolishing/stopping the decay of traditional moral norms due to visiting cheaters.

I am not critiquing sex-tourism as such. This is the personal matter and choice for everybody - whom to cheat on and whom to use, indulging own weaknesses. But i am strongly against sex tours to my country. 

Our women are not ready to react adequately to western sex-tourists. Our society is still quite patriarchic, and more traditional. Majority of women do not approve and do not accept "physiological friendships", they are family-oriented. Incoming sex-tourists are abusing gullibility and hopefulness of local women, women fall after them hoping that "maybe i will be lucky and he will marry me".

To answer your question how sex-tourists could be identified - it could be same method(s) as those used to identify pedophiles. Pedophiles are being found somehow, right? Or methods used to identify drug-addicts and pushers,  or terrorists. USA is not allowing representatives of aforementioned groups to its territory.
From the viewpoint of the state which (the state) is promoting and supporting the Family social institute, - the sex-tourists are the same asocial element as are the drug-addicts, terrorists, and pedophiles. These people are creating obstacles for normal functioning of the state. Therefore, the rest of the citizens (those who are normal) should be protected by the state from the activity and destructive influence of asocial alien elements. The most human method would be not to let them into the country. Without having visa regime - it is hard to be done (and likely - impossible).
If the Ukraine were the EU (for example) member - the attractiveness of sex-tourists for local ukrainian females would decrease. Therefore, either the visa regime for both exit and entry is needed, or no-visa regime both ways. Otherwise problem can't be solved.

brief content of the other piece:
ukrainians disapprove sex-tourism, i disapprove sex-tourism.

many ukrainians want to introduce severe penitentiary measures for foreign sex-tourists, which can be as severe as  8-10 of imprisonment - the term served by those convicted in being involved in, or helping the prostitution business.
I like the campaign idea. Thank you for the post Alenika!

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2008, 02:25:34 AM »
Thank you Voyager :-)

I thought this is russian section of the forum and i am allowed to use russian :-)

my version of translation (not perfect)

Why do you ask me such "simplified" questions :-) Are you trying to offend me?

Of course I am not trying to offend you, that was the furthest thing from my mind.
I think that the vast majority of visitors to Ukraine are not sex tourists at all.
I think that putting up substantial road blocks would hurt the good and beneficial
tourism to Ukraine.

I was making a point in the form of questions. My point is / was that it is difficult to determine
a persons mind, and I think that many non sex tourists would end up getting turned
away for one reason or another.

Also of course you can post in Russian, this is the Russian language part of the forum.
My Russian is very basic although I study it at least an hour each day. I will be fluent in
only 30 more years at my current rate.

Take care,

Bill

Offline anjutka

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2008, 03:15:10 AM »
sex-tourism ,narcotics,guns -will be forever problem in this world  ::)
everything  what bring pleasure and money  in this world ends as a problem ::)
1 Life is not rehearsal... 2 sorry for my english;-)) 3 Thinking only always positive way=be healthy and happy))))) 4yes, and I am 41 yo ;-))))))))))))) 5 In life there are no rules!!! 6 but he should not be older 45 yo )))) 7...? ;-)