The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Adventure Stories Guidlines  (Read 2214 times)

Offline PlumberMan

Adventure Stories Guidlines
« on: May 06, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »
For those who wish to share there adventures, here are a few guidelines and options before posting.

Closed- No comments at all.

Open- Comments but keep it nice.

Guidance- Full criticism.

"Hey guys, let 'em share their stories with us, and lay off the criticisms and editorializing, unless you have a legitimate question to ask our posting traveller."  The spirit of the responses is, to me, the main thing.  You don't have to just stand there and be a cheerleader.  But, the guys who are posting these trip reports are sharing (sometimes) some very emotional events, and there's no place for other guys sitting in the stands and making noise, just so they can see themselves on the threads that others are laying out for the rest of us to read. 

Also, no hijacking of threads or overly critical responses are allowed.

For the members that already have a A/S posted and would like me to add a guide line to the beginning, just send me a PM with instructions.

Thanks, and Happy Posting!