Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

The RUA Spammers & Trolls Corner.

(1/18) > >>

Manny:
From time to time a few spammers and trolls manually register here just to abuse the forum.

We have anti-bot controls already, so those who do slip through our security are actually people; people who perhaps imagine we wont notice.  :chuckle:

So spammers and trolls, if you want to target RUA you will now end up here on our spammers and trolls topic so Google can find your IP and e-mail address and others can spam you in return. We may even assign you an amusing new avatar befitting your status or origins.  :party0031:

We work hard to keep RUA spammer and troll free. If you abuse us, we think it only fair that others be afforded the opportunity to abuse you in return.  :P

vianner:
I am from The Philippines, my IP is 202.137.116.197. I am a paid link dropper. I am so stupid this is my third ID here.

I abused RUA, so send me your spam now to anneeverly@yahoo.com

mianela:
I am a spammer from the Philippines. My IP is 203.177.215.114

If you want to spam me, do so at kiearragomez@yahoo.com

Kolholznik:
My name is Shane Neff. I am a several times banned PM spammer and troll at RUA, and internet hate group promoter, but I keep coming back for more.  :drunk:

I hide behind proxies, but my latest IP is 78.129.139.90

Spam me at: weazmasterflash@yahoo.com

Batyaloo:
I am a troll from Chicago, Illinois who came here to promote an internet hate group and my IP is 208.53.147.73

Spam me at: crodgers40@yahoo.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version