The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Cleverest Man On The Planet  (Read 589 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Cleverest Man On The Planet
« on: February 28, 2020, 04:39:24 AM »
This man is the cleverest man on the planet.. cleverer than all the billionaires all the people who think they are clever , all the people who think they are better than everyone else, all the people who think they know every thing (Moby) this guy surpasses all of them..

All the so called clever know it alls, billionaires that were born when he was born have been buried 6 ft under 30-40 years before him..and he is still around enjoying like!

How clever is that.. Ok some luck chucked in for good measure..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8046089/UKs-Bob-Weighton-111-worlds-oldest-man-death-112-year-old-Chitetsu-Watanabe.html

Hats off to him I say  tiphat

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Cleverest Man On The Planet
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 02:46:42 PM »
And he doesn't even look a day over 85!  tiphat
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Cleverest Man On The Planet
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 05:22:57 PM »
Watanabe’s cause of death was not given, though Yoko Watanabe told the Mainichi he had difficulty eating and developed a fever and trouble breathing in recent days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/worlds-oldest-man-dies-112/

Are these symptoms indicative of the Corona virus infection?  The illness cut short going for the record of longest living human.   :snivel: :-\
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd