The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady  (Read 19984 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2019, 02:11:07 PM »
Torrents will have the show. Join a tracker site, install a torrent program and download the new episodes shortly after broadcast.

Illegal of course, but reliable and easy.

That is already out of my comfort level. I get Grand Tour via a Russian site I can watch online or download. I bet Moby knows how to do that for this one. I gather its on Sky which seems to be his area of expertise.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2019, 02:14:45 PM »
Can't you just buy a shonky box off him that belongs to some poor sap in the US?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2019, 03:43:11 PM »
the show is on the learning channel. TLC
I am quite sure you could stream it from there website.
Likely free if you're a week behind. Live may cost something.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
Torrents will have the show. Join a tracker site, install a torrent program and download the new episodes shortly after broadcast.

Illegal of course, but reliable and easy.
If torrents have it, its hidden very well  :innocent: I can't seem to find it.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2019, 05:08:26 PM »
https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/data-spotlight/2019/02/romance-scams-rank-number-one-total-reported-losses

Romance scams are the #1 ranked scam type in this country. People aged 40 and up coughed up millions of dollars in payouts.  What about those aged 21-40?  The young adults are either already actively dating or too poor to help anyone else.   :chuckle: :money:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »
Come one Moby, make yourself useful with all your TV tech know how. How do we Brits watch this easily? It doesn't appear to be on Freesat or Netflix.

Stuart, you can easily watch them on the TLC web page.  Here is the link:
https://www.tlc.com/

They might be a week old but you can binge watch and catch up real quick. 

Before The 90 Days is the one you want to watch.

The Other Way is a different series with Americans going to live in the foreign country

The Family Chantel is a spinoff of a just completed series involving a fiance visa between a man from Domician Republic and smokin' hot black lady from Atlanta.  Both of them have families that are as nutty as a fruitcake. 

Dr Pimple Popper is a show about people who have unique tumors and growths on their body and how a hot Asian plastic surgeon removes them and helps them regain a normal life.  Some of the surgery scenes are pretty gross but you just can't quit watching.   
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2019, 03:23:59 AM »
Come one Moby, make yourself useful with all your TV tech know how. How do we Brits watch this easily? It doesn't appear to be on Freesat or Netflix.

Stuart, you can easily watch them on the TLC web page.  Here is the link:
https://www.tlc.com/

They might be a week old but you can binge watch and catch up real quick. 

Before The 90 Days is the one you want to watch.

The Other Way is a different series with Americans going to live in the foreign country

The Family Chantel is a spinoff of a just completed series involving a fiance visa between a man from Domician Republic and smokin' hot black lady from Atlanta.  Both of them have families that are as nutty as a fruitcake. 

Dr Pimple Popper is a show about people who have unique tumors and growths on their body and how a hot Asian plastic surgeon removes them and helps them regain a normal life.  Some of the surgery scenes are pretty gross but you just can't quit watching.   
Often these links only work when you're located in the country of the TV station. So if you're outside the US, it's likely to not work. In that case you might want to use a VPN and connect via an US based server.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2019, 03:38:42 AM »

Working on a work anywhere VPN  - even on a mobile for UK  - works - making it into one gadget - that will let you connect back home .. US will follow in QtR 1
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 04:40:18 AM »
Found this on the YouTubes. This vid and the others might not last long, but somebody else will upload them. Just search by the title and bingo bango bongo you gottem. I assume you guys know how to download from Youtube?

Here's ze torrentz: https://unblockpirate.uk/search.php?q=90+Day+Fiance+Before+the+90+Days+&video=on&page=0&orderby=99

Here's ze torrentz downloader: https://www.vuze.com/

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2019, 07:17:12 AM »
What a motley collection of imbeciles! Pathetic. 

Cesar could have gotten a decent local woman if he was rational and applied himself.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2019, 11:53:03 AM »
I welcome others thoughts on this years programme especially this USA and FSU couple.  Watch, enjoy and share your feedback and thoughts.

Angel Eyes is totally hooked on the show. I can't watch men make obviously
stupid decisions. I especially can't watch it AND commercials.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2019, 12:01:59 PM »
What a motley collection of imbeciles! Pathetic. 

Cesar could have gotten a decent local woman if he was rational and applied himself.

Does that not apply to any bloke seeking a foreign bird? Put the same effort into a local bint as a foreign one and you'd be well sorted.

Offline justadude

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2019, 08:56:47 PM »
I feel sorry for him. It is a sad that people scam each other, particularly in the area of romance. The pursuit of human connection is such a strong drive, and people are willing to take huge risks to that end. So I suppose it's obvious why scammers attack people in this realm.

Poor guy.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2019, 03:13:14 AM »
Justadude, you do understand that an awful lot of people, based upon what you have shared, would, with some justification call you a scammer - if not worse?

Online Guile

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2019, 05:42:26 AM »
i don't think justadude tried to scam the women.  He brought them over to live with him and it didn't work out.  He didn't get any financial benefit from it. he just wanted a relationship.

That Ukrainian girl on the show is outright scamming him. getting him to send money and they haven't even met. that's a real scam.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2019, 06:31:05 AM »
Not every scam involves money.

To mislead, to steal from, to treat dishonestly, to do all this knowingly. That's a scam.

Not everything is money, not everything can be counted in money, not everything has a cost that is as simple as money.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2019, 08:27:38 AM »
Episode 5 was pretty quiet for our home-team protagonist. 

He arrived in his hotel and was actually reunited with his missing luggage and his $250 engagement ring.  Awaiting her arrival tomorrow he took the time to head to the swimming pool and associate with his fellow vacationers.  After telling his story and showing them all a picture of her, one observant man asked him "Are you sure you're not being catfished?

Our hero then stood on his balcony, overlooking the ocean and expressed his plan to ask her to marry him the moment she arrives at the hotel and can get her to the beach.  Next episode, once might speculate in Roadrunner terms, the anvil will drop square on our heroes head - but there are coming attraction indications from the show producers that the lost lass will finally answer his machine gun repetitive phone calls of the last week.

Stay tuned . . . . . . .

Online Guile

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2019, 11:28:09 AM »
Not every scam involves money.

To mislead, to steal from, to treat dishonestly, to do all this knowingly. That's a scam.

Not everything is money, not everything can be counted in money, not everything has a cost that is as simple as money.

It's called using someone and it happens damn near everywhere!  You dont' think alot of people get married locally do the same thing. dem called gold diggers lol.

Online Guile

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
Found this clip of Caesar
Dude is clueless!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2019, 01:58:58 PM »
 Caesar is an idiot. Haven't watched tv in over a month but turned it on this weekend to see the show. Most people on both sides of the pond on this show have issues. I guess it helps with adding drama to the show. Normal people would make the show boring.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline justadude

« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2019, 09:31:30 PM »
Justadude, you do understand that an awful lot of people, based upon what you have shared, would, with some justification call you a scammer - if not worse?
It's hard for me to argue against this point of view. I'm not sure what the best label is, but what I did was wrong.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2019, 03:08:56 AM »
It's hard for me to argue against this point of view. I'm not sure what the best label is, but what I did was wrong.

Yes, it was. So, what about your behaviour has changed so that you will not torture your next victim so badly? (People don't change so all you can do is change behaviour)

Offline Manny

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2019, 06:32:29 AM »
Can this topic not become a Kangaroo Court for Just a Dude please?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2019, 06:50:32 AM »
Can this topic not become a Kangaroo Court for Just a Dude please?

I would hope it doesn't. Possibly the point is better transferred to another thread, perhaps the one about justadude's plan to go find another woman in Ukraine.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2019, 07:45:47 AM »
Episode 6 provided further drama. 

As our our optimistic hero prepares to meet his beloved at the Cancun airport, a text arrives from the lady indicating the reservation was cancelled.  So she is not on the airplane as expected. 

How could this happen?  Who cancelled the ticket?  Our impoverished protagonist calls the airline and discovers that the ticket was cancelled because he didn't have enough money to pay for it.  The airline cancelled the ticket for non-payment of the fare.  Hope springs eternal that she really still loves him after all. 

New week should be a interesting week for Caesar.  The previews indicate that his lovely ladyfriend may be growing tired of the relationship.  Now that she has evidence that he doesn't have any more money wouldn't that be a surprise? 

Registration