The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady  (Read 7791 times)

Offline Valenki

• Trips: 5-10
Re: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2019, 11:26:09 AM »
re Caesar:

Geezzzzzz
I just spent the last few days sick, and finally binge watched this series.
We've all heard stories like that from FSU "online romances", or lived it,
but it's those American cougars that are raising my eyebrows,
especially that repeat offender Darcy
She disgusts me.

Online shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2019, 12:33:52 PM »
She disgusts me.

Me too.  I think she could be a reasonably attractive woman if she just dressed her age.  Trying to be 25 again when you're 45 is almost always a losing proposition.  Everything from the top of her head to the tips of her toes is fake.   
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Valenki

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »
She disgusts me.

Me too.  I think she could be a reasonably attractive woman if she just dressed her age.  Trying to be 25 again when you're 45 is almost always a losing proposition.  Everything from the top of her head to the tips of her toes is fake.   
Including her emotions and demeanour … all fake. She continues to feign wisdom acquired from one day to the next as though she was an irrational wreck the day before but - through experience and mistakes -  is now dignified and oozing with intellectual poise. The woman has all the sophistication of a discarded dishrag. I may actually feel sorry for that wretched piece of solidifying, silly-cone lump on stilts.  :sick0012: