The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady  (Read 20084 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: TLC's 2019 Before the 90 Days - USA and Ukranian Lady
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2019, 11:58:11 AM »
If you're gonna be a sugar daddy you gotta play within your league, or you're just being a mug.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2019, 02:17:56 PM »
You could see in her interview she was being careful what she said.
But didn't take much to figure out what she was along with her friends.
I think by the look on his face in the tell all part of show, he is now starting to
figure it out. Likely not happy and I suspect could be interesting to watch what happens
when they get her on live with him present.

One should play in ones ball park when it comes to women, understanding that
is quite important. Many women have a perceived value, what it is doesn't matter.
it's what they think it is that matters.

There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2019, 07:50:24 PM »
The behavior of the Maria's of Kiev is something I have seen first hand. I can do with out the attitude and BS.

There's a chance she's playing. If a woman said that to me, I'd reply "If I pay for your beauty today, when you get old and ugly, do I get a discount?" I would watch her reaction to see if she's having fun with me or willing to sell her beauty.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2019, 07:59:55 PM »
You could see in her interview she was being careful what she said.

She's got a pretty good racket collecting money from men and travelling the world. Why would she even take a chance on getting in trouble going on tv? Probably because the show is paying her well. I wonder if Anastasia is going to make a call to their feeder agency that girl is in?
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online Guile

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2019, 09:12:30 PM »
If you watch her talk you'll know she was playing him all along.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2019, 03:16:46 AM »
Billy, she's not playing a long term game. Young attractive woman capitalising on her assets. At some pont she'll retire. Settle down with one on her contacts and be happy(ish). I've seen that plenty. I don't even think too badly of these people.

We should all be making the most of our lives.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2019, 05:51:59 AM »
I saw quite a few of these types of girls in well known European resort cities. One look at how they dress and you know they are opening soliciting for business  :laugh:

This is what worries me about when you post about the places you claim to have been ( let alone claiming to be in America) ..

Many, many European girls dress in mini skirts and skimpy tops [ some shouldn't - because it doesn't do them any favours ]   most do it because it pleases THEM .

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2019, 09:30:18 AM »
Boy you guys all really owe me - big time.

I sat through 2:15 of crap to FINALLY get to the good stuff with our protagonist and his beautiful Ukrainian one-and-only.  A somber Caesar filled us in on the current romantic situation which was that Maria had decided NOT to go to Cuba with him and basically broke up with him a second and final time after receiving the $2000-$3000 payment Caesar sent her.  He expressed great frustration and dismay over his situation with her and continued to express his undying love for Maria.  He was quite a sympathetic figure to the rest of the contestants who were listening to his story.  They all added a strong dose of good advice concerning his situation ranging from "You're better off without her" to "You got scammed"; none of which he really wanted to hear.       

Then Maria made an appearance with there was no doubt in my mind that was triggered totally by the shows producers providing her a cash incentive she could not refuse.  In the whole interview she was very smug and condescending.  Although freely admitting she had been seeing other men as well as our hero in first interview you can watch up thread, she vehemently denied that in the later tell all interview.  In that sequence she said it was "a joke" and that she really didn't mean the previous admission.  When asked how much money Caesar had sent her in the past 5 years she replied that she didn't know because she isn't an accountant.  When asked specifically about $40,000 over the past 5 years she denied it and said the amount was probably closer to $5000 during that time.  When Caesar asked her directly if she was dating other men she denied it but her facial expression clearly indicated she was lying.  Then the group of contestants engaged in a verbal "pile on Maria" to which she reacted by smiling sheepishly and remaining silent.           

With my experience with Russian woman, it was pretty clear to me that she had "milked this cow" for all it was worth and was ready to dedicate her future efforts toward new victims with much deeper pockets.  Nobody really picked up on the fact that all of her "messages" to Caesar were impersonal and NEVER called referred to him by name.  Always generic terms of endearment like "my husband", "sweetheart" "My love".  Once can only wonder how deep her "send" list went whenever she would take a picture of herself when she thought she was looking or feeling particularly attractive.     

At the close of the segment, Caesar made one last effort and basically begged Maria to reconsider and keep their relationship alive which she refused.  Then he made the revelation that he was done sending money to Maria and was going to seek time by himself to reflect.  Maria seeming nonplussed by that statement by Caesar and said she was ready to move on with her life and wished Caesar would do the same.

So endeth the drama
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2019, 09:59:18 AM »
I can't imagine she'd have been interviewed unless paid. However, it is no secret that folks on these shows get paid a salary for their work.

I wonder how much of the whole thing is scripted. Of course, everything before the show was 'real - for better or worse.

Thanks, Shakespear, but be real, you love it! You've been enjoying all of this silliness!

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2019, 10:06:19 AM »

Thanks, Shakespear, but be real, you love it! You've been enjoying all of this silliness!

+1

Thanks Shakespear for the updates and narration of events.
I would never have the patience to watch an entire episode
with commercials, I appreciate you for doing it.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online Guile

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2019, 12:38:15 PM »
I saw quite a few of these types of girls in well known European resort cities. One look at how they dress and you know they are opening soliciting for business  :laugh:

This is what worries me about when you post about the places you claim to have been ( let alone claiming to be in America) ..

Many, many European girls dress in mini skirts and skimpy tops [ some shouldn't - because it doesn't do them any favours ]   most do it because it pleases THEM .

Why are you worried about where I've been to and where I live and what countries I have homes in?  You obsessed with stalking me again?

I personally have had girls give me their phones numbers soliciting business.  I'm young enough to know when a girl is dressing for fashion vs dressing for business.  I lived in Moscow and Europe.

You need to get a life and stop replying to every single post that I make.  Learn to keep silent.  There's a reason why the majority of members voted for you to be banned.  Manny was kind enough to let you stay.  I suggest you adhere to his rules.  :dh:

Online Guile

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2019, 12:41:44 PM »
I put moby on ignore.  He was getting too annoying. Hope he takes the hint.   :ROFL: :Zzzzsleep:

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2019, 03:38:28 PM »
There is no question about her motives watching the interviews before the show.
On  the show she was calculated and careful with her responses.
Before she came on live, most of the others felt bad for Caesar with a couple
pointing out the obvious. He got scammed.

In fairness to her, when she came on she was careful with answers
and when she said 40 K was not right, Caesar did not argue.
He also admitted it wasn't 5 years, there were 2 or 3 breaks.
No one pointed out he screwed up on ticket to Mexico.
( Not saying she would have went)
She spoke saying Caesar over sold it to get sympathy
he did not deny or say anything.
She also made a valid point, he never put a ring on it
( hear that means your not serious)

There is no doubt she played him and in reality he could never afford her.
She is smart, well spoken and yes gets what she wants, He was never what she wanted.
Yes eventually she will find the one, but she is in no hurry.
She made a point of saying she really wants to see the US,
so I suspect lots of suiters will try and find her. I suspect she will
do much better than the show paid her :)

We all have to wait to see if any of  these somewhere down the road will be
on the 90 day visa program in the future.

That said, 90 day visa starts Sunday night with a new cast of Characters
1 or 2 from the FSU, so could be interesting :)
Stay tuned.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Online Guile

« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2019, 07:54:06 PM »
There was the infamous girl named Anfisa who was from Russia. The dude she met was a real poser.  Ended up in jail for pot.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »
At some pont she'll retire. Settle down with one on her contacts and be happy(ish).

I've watched the video and she doesn't seem too smart. A wise man would not make her his wife. She may end up finding a man with money but he'll be stupid. She'll be marrying stupid. Doubt she will be happy unless money is the only thing that makes her happy.

Offline redroo

• Spouses Country: FSU
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2019, 09:32:12 PM »
I also have enjoyed the summary's, thanks for posting. The car crash you can't look away from. Wonder what the "Visa" show is going to throw up?  :coffeeread:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2019, 10:07:24 PM »
Since the woman is from Anastasia Date, this can't be good for them since they're supposed to clean out scammers and offer marriage material girls.

Anybody know if the girl on the show still has a profile at Anastasia Date?

Online Guile

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2019, 10:39:00 PM »
These people actually get paid to go on that show?  I bet half of them are just looking for fame and money and not even love.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2019, 04:35:02 AM »
Billy, you ain't that great at people are you?

A person who enjoys one type of life can quite readily turn to another type of life and enjoy that too. True, some folks can't - you might well be one of those, you've had enough upheaval in your early life to last several lives so I understand that. Most of us can manage and enjoy the challenges of change and the resultant lifestyle.

I rather doubt that you'd recognize 'smart' if it came up and hit you in the face. But let us assume that the woman, in this case, is of average IQ, because most people are. Then why on earth should that be a problem for any person wanting to enjoy life with her? The truth is that I, among many others, will in all probability, always have relationships with people less smart than ourselves. That's how it is for intelligent people. We know it and understand it.

So, why would a man with a bit of money be stupid to marry an attractive, good-natured, well-groomed, well-socialized woman of normal intelligence?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2019, 06:26:31 AM »

Why are you worried about where I've been to and where I live and what countries I have homes in?  You obsessed with stalking me again? [/quote]

Ofuscation and downright fibbing doesn't save you from the folly of your 'statement' re the 'type of clothing' YOU might confuse with 'working girls'...

It's another example (to me) that you probably make a LOT of stuff up about your 'travels' as noone who really has been to such places would post as daft as you....

A cursory glance will demonstrate who stalks who and keeps getting busted for making stuff up...and getting political predictions wrong..)

I have had one lass in Hamburg and a few calls to apartments in Kiev offering sexual favours in all my years travelling....working or pleasure

Yet I see many lasses dressed in little clothing to go clubbing in the likes of Belfast, L'pool and Newcastle on Tyne to Krasnoyarsk, Siberia..

Could it be I was with a woman, already....?

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Guile

« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2019, 09:55:07 AM »
Billy, you ain't that great at people are you?

I rather doubt that you'd recognize 'smart' if it came up and hit you in the face.

hey andrewfi, what's with you and the personal insults?  to moby I can understand but you have a bad habit of doing it to everyone. Getting damn annoying.

Go read the book how to Win friends and influence people. It might help.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2019, 10:02:15 AM »
A person who enjoys one type of life can quite readily turn to another type of life and enjoy that too.

BS, You may be easily deceived by someone that is an expert at one thing and then all of a sudden pretend that they're an expert at another thing but I'm not dumb.

If a guy has 20 years experience at a desk job and all of a sudden tells me he wants a job as a heavy equipment operator and is an expert at it, I can tell within a few minutes if he's BS'n me.

If a woman has decades experience at being a hooker and she now tells she'd be the perfect housewife since she been helping her mom do the chores everyday of all her life, I can tell pretty quick she's lacking skills in the kitchen and rest of the house.

If a woman has a lot of experience of scamming or gold digging, I can tell pretty quick she's not a fiscally responsible sincere woman.

If a woman has zero experience with religion, and says she's been a Christian all her life to make herself more appealing to me, I can figure her out pretty quick.

There's much more examples I can use.

Who watched that video of the Ukrainian girl that scammed Caesar out of a lot of money? Were any of you convinced when she talked that she's a sincere woman who did no wrong? Maybe Andrew would be fooled but most of us can see through her BS in that interview. She wasn't even close to convincing me she was a decent woman although she was on her best behavior knowing what she says is going to be on tv.

Andrew, when you're on dates with women, you may be hypnotized by a pretty face and believe everything they say. You may even see red flags but will convince yourself they can change and become marriage material. I like to get into their brains and read them well to understand their life experience and who they really are. There are marriage material girls out there. Why marry somebody that has no experience at being marriage material? When the Ukrainian girl and those like her are ready to settle down and marry, only dumb men would make those girls their wives.

So, why would a man with a bit of money be stupid to marry an attractive, good-natured, well-groomed, well-socialized woman of normal intelligence?

Anybody here agree with Andrew's assessment of the Ukrainian girl in the video? Maybe, there's more to this woman that he's leaving out since he doesn't know there's more to that woman that is unappealing to men of average or higher intelligence.

Online Guile

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2019, 10:20:12 AM »
This is a new video of that girl with 2 of her friends in Dubai.  That alone tells you everything.  They are pure gold diggers.  To be honest she isn't even that attractive without makeup. But it's her gold digging ways that's most unattractive.

I don't know what Andrew sees in that girl.  I sure ain't seeing what he's seeing. Billy's got it right.

Online Guile

« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2019, 10:24:02 AM »
This episode "Before the 90 days' shows Caesar and Maria talking together via video camera, along with the other contestants.

It's so obvious that she's playing him and manipulating him into thinking he's doing a bad job so he needs to pay more money.

If you can't spot this type of girl in real life then it's gonna be a world of hurt later on.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2019, 10:33:03 AM »
I don't know what Andrew sees in that girl.  I sure ain't seeing what he's seeing. Billy's got it right.

Every guy here should watch those videos and imagine sitting across the table from that woman. She's an expert at gold digging men who think with their little heads but on tv, tries to pretend to be a sweet innocent girl who is not at fault in her dealings with Caesar. While she's lived a few years of her life as an adult, most of us lived decades as an adult and have lots of life experience. Are any of you fooled by a woman half your age trying to pretend she's a nice girl? Anybody get the impression she's honest and may be a wonderful wife? Take her home to mama? If we observe her cooking in the kitchen, we may learn she doesn't even know how to boil water.