The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Do Russians trust Putin ?  (Read 2553 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Do Russians trust Putin ?
« on: August 02, 2019, 02:10:29 PM »
I expect this will either never see the light of day or get moved to my 'Russophobe' dark hole..

But at least it's proving my long held contention ..  VVP has lost the support of Russians ..

This is from Odnoklassniki - a Russian social media site..

4..5 :1  NOT believed ...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

Re: Do Russians trust Putin ?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 12:23:44 PM »
We are lacking context, demographic and location of respondents, type of group/s it was touted in, was it funded, etc., so are unable to judge the veracity of this poll.

You can find polls all over Twitter that say 99.6% people want to stay in the EU (for example), but if it was only circulated among blokes like you, Pinkos, Lefties, Libtards, FBPE cretins et al - so duh... loaded polls abound.

We know in fact that the majority of people want to leave the EU just as we know the majority of Russians support Putin.

So yes, this probably does belong on your Kreminphobia topic as you are knowingly disseminating lies and fake news again. But let's have it running as a topic. Maybe you'll link the Russian embassy to it for your next Russian visa application if such a thing is still possible on one of your passports.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 02:16:20 PM »
Tut,tut, Manny..

Again, this is a poll on Odnoklassniki...owned by a friend of the Kremlin.. Uzmanov...

May be you do not visit Odnoklassniki ?

Such polls and people bemoaning corruption, declining standards of living and the increases in pension age are the main gripes .

During the recent protests in Moscow..where there were 'irregularites' with signatures...strangely for anti corruption opposition, only... The Mayor of Moscow announced a high percentage of those arrested were 'draft dodgers'... 134 out of c.1300..

Even THAT was a PR mistake...as it has been pointed out that VVP has promised to end conscription 3 times in pre election pledges..

Unlike you, I watch and read RU news ..from a larger selection of sources..

It is ironic that you even might to seek to 'belittle' such polls, given VTsIOM 's need to change how it asked questions...as the official numbers were SO bad for VVP and United Russia, officials queried the results..

This is stuff you can read and see in Russian and English ...reported by Russians.

Your are running ads for 'RT' so I guess I'd not be allowed to show members where to check for the authenticity of my assertions..

Feel free to act as the Commissar and kid yourself...

I feel this is going to get worse .. stopping opposition to corruption is the act of desperation..  offering Free Shashlik to dissuade folk from attending banned demonstrations has me thinking of 'Nulands cookies' ;)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 02:28:59 PM »
Maybe you'll link the Russian embassy to it for your next Russian visa application if such a thing is still possible on one of your passports.

))

That's really hilarious.. 

Anyone would think freedom of speech is not a code of the RF constitution..

You'd better wonder at how a state that provides free burial has allowed a Mafia like stranglehold in the death biz in Moscow..

You may have 'fwends' at the UK RU embassy..but my visa applications are not seen by them..

Of course you weren't suggesting I should stop posting such 'news' lest it effect my travels to Russia..."no-one cares"...remember?)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 02:34:03 PM »
Lastly, 'we' know nothing of the sort re 'Brexit' and you will find that out soon enough..

Your denial, ( in the face of a recent defeat of the govt.... in a 'leave' constituency' ..) has me wondering if you note what is happening outside the forum..

Online Guile

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 03:21:43 PM »
another random "poll" from a Russian social media site... :'(

When the hell were you last in Russia doofus.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 02:30:37 AM »
another random "poll" from a Russian social media site... :'(

Before posting, engage your brain ...  Do you know what VTsIOM do and how they changed their 'random polling' questions - as the results so concerned the Kremlin mandarins?

As to you second Q .. you might like to check before proving your inattentiveness .. 

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 04:54:47 AM »
Manny has made a big point of suggesting I'm being 'dishonest' ..

Here's the PROOF:

VVP's the top line - just over 30 percent approval

Medvedev is bumping along at 7%..

https://wciom.ru/news/ratings/doverie_politikam/

"By the end of last week, [moby: June 2019] the Kremlin had raised the issue with the polling organization. The polling organization, VTsIOM, revised their methodology, and came up with different results. Putin's trust rating rose to 72.3%"

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 12:25:23 PM »
We are lacking context, demographic and location of respondents, type of group/s it was touted in, was it funded, etc., so are unable to judge the veracity of this poll.

You can find polls all over Twitter that say 99.6% people want to stay in the EU (for example), but if it was only circulated among blokes like you, Pinkos, Lefties, Libtards, FBPE cretins et al - so duh... loaded polls abound.

We know in fact that the majority of people want to leave the EU just as we know the majority of Russians support Putin.

So yes, this probably does belong on your Kreminphobia topic as you are knowingly disseminating lies and fake news again. But let's have it running as a topic. Maybe you'll link the Russian embassy to it for your next Russian visa application if such a thing is still possible on one of your passports.

Polls and Western media can be manipulated.

We were told ad nauseum that Trump could not win.

Then a miracle occurred and Trump won.  :chuckle:

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 12:46:11 PM »
The polling organization, VTsIOM, revised their methodology, and came up with different results. Putin's trust rating rose to 72.3%"

So as we see, the poll questions were likely loaded or ther methodology questionable in other ways. So when revised, the data came closer to what we know to be the case.

You Remainiacs are frequently found to be using imaginative data interpretation to support an untrue position. Looks like these pollsters did the same.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 01:06:17 PM »
Trump winning was not a miracle!

As some may know from reading my posts, many years ago I worked in marketing research with a view to learning about polling, research and how a professionally accredited research organisation carries out polling and presents the insights from the gathered data.

I am certainly not an expert in the filed although my later university training gave a much more solid mathematical underpinning for the topic.

Before the presidential election, it was clear that polls were being manipulated to favour Democrat candidates and Republican candidates who were not called Donald. I'd agree that 'the man in the street' might not have the requisite understanding to see what was going on but I did my best to explain it here and, I believe, a few cottoned on - including those who also did not support candidates called Donald.

The surprise to me was that the Democrat campaign, particularly in the later stages, seemed to have been carried out on the basis of the manipulated polling. That was downright odd.
Why odd?
It is customary for political campaigns to spend huge amounts of money on private (and thus one would assume) unbiased reporting. The Clinton campaign seemed to believe that the public polling and their own polling were giving similar insights. The lack of knowledge implicit in that insight is mind-boggling.

After the election where Trump won, in a manner that I had expected, given a little time working back from the publically accessible poll data and the descriptions of universe selection, I reached the conclusion that the Clinton campaign had been busily feeding the senior managers and thus Clinton, information that they wanted to hear. This had led to poor campaigning choices ranging from campaign issue choices, message tone and even where Clinton campaigned actively.

Trump's team, on the other hand, had used polling assiduously and accurately to make good quality decisions.

===============

WIth regard to the faked-up Photoshop image claiming Putin's support is in the shitter - well, that is easily disproved by going to the source. Russia's Levada Centre is run by people who are very far from being in alignment with Putin and his government. They are, however well-reputed in terms of their polling capabilities and for the rigour of their research.

If one looks here: http://www.levada.ru/en/ one can see, in English a time series rating chart for Putin and Medvedev. It is right there on the front page.
What does the poll tell us?
Putin's approval rating in July 2019 was running at a very handsome 68%. We can also see that his rating has dropped since April 2018 from just over 80%. We can also see that his approval rating has risen from its recent floor and is now 4% up from its February 2019 nadir.

To those doubters who will say this is not a rating for 'trust'. Well, whack on the thinking cap and tell us exactly how a mass of opinion in respect of approval can at the same time reflect a lack of trust. In this context, the two concepts are pretty much synonymical. basically, one can not approve of a person that one cannot trust!
For context here, let us look at moby. It is hard to find a forum personality less trusted by his peers. At the same time, very few of us approve of him as a person. The two ideas go hand in hand and while a few might claim they do not trust him but they do approve of him as a person, they are almost certainly a tiny and largely irrelevant, irrational minority.

By the way, it is clear that Medvedev has a perception problem. Given the timings, it is likely that this is a matter of the recent pension reform program combined with smeared associations with corruption.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 02:13:49 PM »

So as we see, the poll questions were likely loaded or ther methodology questionable in other ways. So when revised, the data came closer to what we know to be the case.

Manny - this is a Kremlin controlled and funded polling organistation .. :chuckle:

You Remainiacs are frequently found to be using imaginative data interpretation to support an untrue position. Looks like these pollsters did the same.

Coming from  chap who atill refers to the £350 million /week 'saving' - that's funny ..

Admit it .. the Kremlin didn't like their own pollsters data ..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 02:17:16 PM »
Andrewfi - the poll result was not faked - nor 'photoshopped' 

Typical stunt  -  try to suggest the info is false ..  :chuckle:

it's still on the pollsters website - as of 5th August 21:15 BST

Better ring your mates in the citadel and get it pulled ..

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2019, 02:22:25 PM »
Manny - this is a Kremlin controlled and funded polling organistation .. :chuckle:

They clearly "controlled" them so well they let out faulty findings.

Now it's corrected but it gives Russophobes some fake news to run with......

As Andrew pointed out, Levada is the most trusted polling data concerning Russia.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2019, 02:50:13 PM »

As Andrew pointed out, Levada is the most trusted polling data concerning Russia.

A very unwise 'validation' based on his run of fails ..Levada's independencecan be questioned after it was designated a foreign agent in 2016

1/ describing me as a leftie, russophobe is really 'honest' ..

2/ So the Kremlin's own pollsters cannot be trusted ? ;)

The timeline:

MAY 25

VTsIOM, a state-owned polling agency, published a survey that placed Vladimir Putin’s approval rating at 31.7 percent, the lowest figure since Putin came to power in 2012.

MAY 30

Journalist: How does the Kremlin explain the drop in Putin’s approval rating?

Presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov: There are a many different approval ratings for Vladimir Putin. On one hand, the trust rating [is falling], but on the other hand, we see Putin’s electoral rating, which has shifted into an upward trend now. Of course, we are waiting for our experts to perform some kind of analysis to determine how these data points are correlated — how trust can decline while the electoral rating rises.

LATER THAT SAME DAY

Valery Fyodorov, who leads the state-owned polling agency VTsIOM, promised to publish the results of a different survey that includes the close-ended question “Do you trust Vladimir Putin?” where previous surveys had asked an open-ended one: “Which of the following politicians do you trust?”

Fyodorov: I can tell you in advance that the president’s trust rating there is much, much higher, and there is no significant discrepancy between that number and the level of approval for the job the president is doing.

MAY 31, 2019

VITsOM published the results of the poll Fyodorov described. Putin’s trust rating was indeed significantly higher than open-ended polling had shown.

LATER THAT SAME DAY

Journalist: Today, VTsIOM published a new approval rating for Vladimir Putin that relied on a different methodology. Is the Kremlin satisfied with VTsIOM’s clarification and with the president’s new rating? Which evaluation methodology does the Kremlin trust more?

Peskov: The president does not have multiple approval ratings. The president has a single approval rating that is formulated according to how people evaluate the president’s work and the results of that work. And the rest, the methodology of our sociological services, that’s all secondary.

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 03:07:15 PM »
Levada's independencecan be questioned after it was designated a foreign agent in 2016

By whom?

Pretty accurate as your topic on that very subject confirms.

The timeline:

[some stuff........]

Peskov: The president does not have multiple approval ratings. The president has a single approval rating that is formulated according to how people evaluate the president’s work and the results of that work. And the rest, the methodology of our sociological services, that’s all secondary.

So now you have finally admitted that Putin's actual approval rating is over 70%, and the techniques confirmed by DP deter silly stuff, narrow questions, poll loading, incorrect and disingenuous methodology and fake news, are you now admitting you posted fake news knowingly?

Dude, you have been stretched out to dry again. Your mate GQ would be proud. :chuckle:

I touched on nonsense such as you are posting in >>this article on RT<<:

Quote from: Manny on RT
Many blame Putin’s 89 percent popularity rating in Russia on a ludicrous notion that people answer poll questions while gripped with fear. US News recently reported that “Russians that truly do support Putin form their opinions in a virtual information vacuum. The Russian public's news and information is overwhelmingly created, or at least vetted, by the Kremlin.”

The very idea that – in the internet age – the government of a country such as Russia could control the media to such an extent that 127 million people (89 percent) could be hoodwinked en masse is frankly, preposterous.

A better approach for Western hacks might be to take a look at why Putin has such high support in Russia rather than trying to pretend he hasn’t. From that, politicians elsewhere might learn something.

If one judges a politician’s credibility by what they do, compared to what they say they will do, Putin is credible, honest and honourable. He has a long track record of doing what he said he would do. On the whole, when he says a thing, it will be so. If he does not say a thing, then you can be sure that what you are hearing is speculation. Voters like that. In the West, we have almost no experience of this.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 06:32:03 PM »
Andrew I agree that Trump winning was not a miracle. However the narrative pushed by the MSM made it appear to be extremely unlikely. Most on the left bought it hook line and sinker.

Us Trump supporters prior to November 8, 2015 had enormous confidence in our candidate.

Even then a victory was an enormous undertaking. Those of us born and bred in the USA understand our electoral college system far better than most foreigners. Moby whining about the popular vote was a perfect example.

Florida was the key victory yet a few other states were also incredibly close and Hillary had been so confident she ignored them.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 10:14:24 PM »
I expect this will either never see the light of day or get moved to my 'Russophobe' dark hole..

But at least it's proving my long held contention ..  VVP has lost the support of Russians ..

This is from Odnoklassniki - a Russian social media site..

4..5 :1  NOT believed ...

Well of course no one trusts him... :laugh:

Did you trust John major? Did you trust Tony Crooked blair??? Did  you trust any government minister or PM ? I doubt it..it is a fact that NO one trusts any government figures.. If I did a poll to the whole nation "Do you trust Tony dick head Blair" what do you think the result would be ? :laugh:

I dont trust the airline pilot .. but Im still getting on his plane.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Guile

Re: Does Moby trust his cat?
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 10:23:32 PM »
notice all the stupid subject headings moby writes.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2019, 11:04:34 PM »

By whom?

by those who see what happens to once truly independent media ...e.g NTV ..they are 'neutered'

Pretty accurate as your topic on that very subject confirms. [/url

:ROFL:

All it confirms is your former soviet editing style and control freak agenda - moving of my posts from where intended - making it LOOK like I never responded to the actual topic  .. :laugh:

I had to correct you to get the 'kremlinophobic' added for accuracy ..

The thread is YOUR work, Commisar Manny.. It does not prove 'russophobia' or leftiness ;') ]

The timeline:

[some facts Manny seeks not repeated - stuff........]

So now you have finally admitted that Putin's actual approval rating is over 70%, and the techniques confirmed by DP deter silly stuff, narrow questions, poll loading, incorrect and disingenuous methodology and fake news, are you now admitting you posted fake news knowingly?

'Sure'.. I 'believe' DP's words - like "No Russian forces were used in Crimea's takeover "and my 600K ( thirty times his then declared salary) watch was a gift ( from my wife - that - Ooops- he wasn't dating then..

Dude, you have been stretched out to dry again. Your mate GQ would be proud. :chuckle:

1/ The 30 percent rating remains on VTsIOM's site

2/ The fact that the Kremlin - 'got' to them - chance the nature of the question - to produce a false positive - that this continue to eludes your cognitive capacity - puts you on the same flat-earth mentality as your 'hero' on Global warming .. :coffeeread:

The very idea that – in the internet age – the government of a country such as Russia could control the media to such an extent that 127 million people (89 percent) could be hoodwinked en masse is frankly, preposterous.

1/ 'Foreign agents'

2/ Media regulator threats

3/ Owners of truly free media firms found 'guilty' of a crime - if they don't follow the mantra

4/ News organisations moving out of Russia to be free of the media regulator ( meduza.io/en )

Yup.. for a westener it would seem impossible .. but this is ( the real) Russia today

A better approach for Western hacks might be to take a look at why Putin has such high support in Russia rather than trying to pretend he hasn’t. From that, politicians elsewhere might learn something.

In the real Russia, the (govt controlled narrative is that the protests are 'foreign sponsored' and VVP is popular ..  he isn't .. VTsIOM's poll was the truth that needed covering up..

If one judges a politician’s credibility by what they do, compared to what they say they will do, Putin is credible, honest and honourable. He has a long track record of doing what he said he would do. On the whole, when he says a thing, it will be so. If he does not say a thing, then you can be sure that what you are hearing is speculation. Voters like that. In the West, we have almost no experience of this.[/size]

OK, let's analyse that ..

1/ Living standards down 10% ..my Odnoklassniki poll was in relation to VVP making a claim re wages .. 4.5:1 - not believed ..

2/ Pensions - despite a promise NOT to raise the pensions age - he was announced by the fall guy- Medvedev- buried in World Cup euphoria - that that pledge was no more ..

3/ Corruption  - 'it will be stamped out' - yet it remains a constant #1 concern for Russians..

4/ Voters in the west do not get their bosses making WhatsApp groups and asking them to vote, getting calls if not responding and receiving THANK YOU cards - having voted

What I am hearing ( and seeing) is what you and your mates don't want discussed .... to the extent even polls must be manipulated

So - full circle ..

The OK.ru poll - STILL think it was 'untrue' or 'photoshopped' ... ?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 06:56:03 AM »
Olga Misik: Russia’s ‘Tiananmen teen’ protester on front line

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49243745

Wearing a protective vest, a young woman sat in front of Russia's riot police.

On her lap was a copy of the Russian constitution, which she began reading to the heavily armoured police around her. Behind them was a demonstration calling for transparent Moscow elections, in which several people were injured.

The photo went viral within minutes and Olga Misik, 17, became a symbol of Russia's pro-democracy movement. Some compared the image to Tiananmen Square's Tank Man, who stood in a tank's path in Beijing in 1989.

"The situation in Russia is currently extremely unstable," Olga told the BBC."

"The authorities are clearly getting very scared if they are consolidating armed forces from different parts of the country to chase peaceful protesters. And people's mentality has changed, as I can see."

I went to several state controlled sites and Olga is nowhere to be found..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2019, 10:16:32 AM »

By whom?

by those who see what happens to once truly independent media ...e.g NTV ..they are 'neutered'

All it confirms is your former soviet editing style and control freak agenda - moving of my posts from where intended - making it LOOK like I never responded to the actual topic  .. :laugh:

The thread is YOUR work, Commisar Manny.. It does not prove 'russophobia' or leftiness ;') ]

The timeline:

'Sure'.. I 'believe' DP's words - like "No Russian forces were used in Crimea's takeover "and my 600K ( thirty times his then declared salary) watch was a gift ( from my wife - that - Ooops- he wasn't dating then..

2/ The fact that the Kremlin - 'got' to them - chance the nature of the question - to produce a false positive - that this continue to eludes your cognitive capacity - puts you on the same flat-earth mentality as your 'hero' on Global warming .. :coffeeread:

1/ 'Foreign agents'

3/ Owners of truly free media firms found 'guilty' of a crime - if they don't follow the mantra

4/ News organisations moving out of Russia to be free of the media regulator ( meduza.io/en )

Yup.. for a westener it would seem impossible .. but this is ( the real) Russia today

In the real Russia, the (govt controlled narrative is that the protests are 'foreign sponsored' and VVP is popular ..  he isn't .. VTsIOM's poll was the truth that needed covering up..

If one judges a politician’s credibility by what they do, compared to what they say they will do, Putin is credible, honest and honourable. He has a long track record of doing what he said he would do. On the whole, when he says a thing, it will be so. If he does not say a thing, then you can be sure that what you are hearing is speculation. Voters like that. In the West, we have almost no experience of this.[/size]

1/ Living standards down 10% ..my Odnoklassniki poll was in relation to VVP making a claim re wages .. 4.5:1 - not believed ..

2/ Pensions - despite a promise NOT to raise the pensions age - he was announced by the fall guy- Medvedev- buried in World Cup euphoria - that that pledge was no more ..

3/ Corruption  - 'it will be stamped out' - yet it remains a constant #1 concern for Russians..

4/ Voters in the west do not get their bosses making WhatsApp groups and asking them to vote, getting calls if not responding and receiving THANK YOU cards - having voted

What I am hearing ( and seeing) is what you and your mates don't want discussed .... to the extent even polls must be manipulated

So - full circle ..

Much depends on kind of who you hang around with or your circle of friends..

Of course Russia is not perfect! But its only been a few years since the fall of the Soviet Union.. things do not happen over night any where..

Look at the UK only a few years back they were torturing the Irish in the maize , shooting innocent people and doing much much worse!! In the name of peace , actually the English government have done so many bad things to so many people.. and you know it :)

Russia is no different from anywhere really, there are always people protesting about something or the government doing some shit.. just like the Americans were torturing people in Poland in their concentration camps.. :laugh:

All governments are the same they want to hold on to power at any cost..

As for living standards in Russia much depends who you associate with.. all our friends are not short of money, wife has several friends in Piter and Moscow who have a better life than many Western young women, they are debt free nearly! have their own apartments, new cars, travel regular and enjoy life.. I can say the same for any Russians I know. I have two developers both married, both have new apartments free of debt, both travel with their family regularly ..

The city is full of youngsters with money of course there are plenty with no money just like every where else in the world..

Things cannot be so bad every where the Property market in St petersburg is crazy with most projects sold out before completion and a never ending list of youngsters buying places .. new projects are going up every where and all selling fast ..

I think much also depends who you are associating with the older folk generally are the ones who complain , small pensions , no pension rises usual stuff if you are communicating with friends and acquaintances in their 60's you will hear a much different story to communicating with youngsters..

Any way! Life is what you make it where ever you live in the world..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2019, 11:59:22 AM »

By whom?

The timeline:

1/ 'Foreign agents'

So - full circle ..

there was no military takeover of crimea. no matter how much you repeat that it wont become true. noone died and not a single shot was fired. there werent even protests in the street. all i saw was one huge street party with lots of booze and fireworks.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2019, 01:24:43 AM »
'Sure' there wasn't ..The 'little green men' didn't have tanks and guns and didn't point them whilst aking over UA infrastructure....They didn't round-up or lock in the UA military ..

They didn't prevent the Ukainians from access to their military hardware- eventually returning it  - when the Russians had control..

Registration