The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: London heatwave  (Read 4741 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
London heatwave
« on: July 23, 2019, 06:40:10 AM »
Apparently there is a heatwave in London.. doesn't seem to be happening down in Dorset?

I do not Blame it on Global warming!

There are other factors why it is mostly a London thing...

:ROFL: :ROFL: tiphat
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: London heatwave
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 07:50:18 AM »
 Steveboy, you MUPPET

I've only checked the first photo - that's from Brazil ;)

http://blog.godsofhookah.com.br/index.php/2018/11/23/voce-sabe-a-origem-do-narguile/

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Offline Manny

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »
Look at the leftie wasting time trying to convince us that isnt what London looks like.

Here ya go Moby. Lost of 'diversity' as you call it to enjoy for you there.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 10:40:10 AM »
Look at the leftie wasting time trying to convince us that isnt what London looks like.

think you are confused

the 'leftie' (lie#1) isn't the one one misleading folk with images from other cities(#lie #2)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »

Here ya go Moby. Lost of 'diversity' as you call it to enjoy for you there.

God willing when you lot get woke you’ll do to London what the Germans did to St. Petersburg.  :coffeeread:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 11:17:39 AM »
I don't give a fig where they come from.. its all the same shit to me..

Lets face it there are about 5 million of them in Europe now.. and very few work so what do you think they do? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out?

They just sit there bloody smoking that shit all day!! Now can you imagine 5 million benson burners all going day and night? You're telling me its not helping global warming??

It is so bad some times in London the bloody planes  cannot land in Heathrow from the smoke clouds of camel shit .. its ok for that lot arriving on magic carpets ..but what about genuine travelers?

Try reading the National Geographic or Science weekly!! It is a big problem, just the government are to scared to admit it.. :ROFL:

And lastly why the hell do you think the Middle East is all desert?? aaaa well 50 million pipes going around the clock , that's why they goy deserts over there! Its killed the bloody wildlife!  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 11:19:55 AM »

Lets face it there are about 5 million of them in Europe now.. and very few work so what do you think they do? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out?

They just sit there bloody smoking that shit all day!! Now can you imagine 5 million benson burners all going day and night? You're telling me its not helping global warming??

It is so bad some times in London the bloody planes  cannot land in Heathrow from the smoke clouds of camel shit .. its ok for that lot arriving on magic carpets ..but what about genuine travelers?

Try reading the National Geographic or Science weekly!! It is a big problem, just the government are to scared to admit it.. :ROFL:

And lastly why the hell do you think the Middle East is all desert?? aaaa well 50 million pipes going around the clock , that's why they goy deserts over there! Its killed the bloody wildlife!  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

How many in Moscow ? .. Probably 4 million ;)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 12:32:50 PM »

They. have just one Mosque in St Petersburg as they are the minority they have to sit outside on the grass when it's full..

You cannot compare Muslims in Moscow to Muslims in London.. In Moscow they are the minority so do not dictate what they want or do..

In London they are also the minority (Probably only just in Londanistan) yet they dictate every bloody thing, they have their own law system can you imagine some other f##### having their own law and courts.. absolutely crazy, all the super markets sell Halal meat wether you like it or not.. actually they do not even tell you about it.. your kids will be eating that shit like it or not..Christ they even have a muslim Mayor .. the little ass wipe..on top of that they are messing about with little children..

If I had it my way it would be live in the UK as the English and respect their laws or @@@@@@@@ not wasting my time even saying any more on the stupid subject..

Offline yankee

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 12:38:00 PM »

They. have just one Mosque in St Petersburg as they are the minority they have to sit outside on the grass when it's full..

You cannot compare Muslims in Moscow to Muslims in London.. In Moscow they are the minority so do not dictate what they want or do..

In London they are also the minority (Probably only just in Londanistan) yet they dictate every bloody thing, they have their own law system can you imagine some other f##### having their own law and courts.. absolutely crazy, all the super markets sell Halal meat wether you like it or not.. actually they do not even tell you about it.. your kids will be eating that shit like it or not..Christ they even have a muslim Mayor .. the little ass wipe..on top of that they are messing about with little children..

If I had it my way it would be live in the UK as the English and respect their laws or @@@@@@@@ not wasting my time even saying any more on the stupid subject..

I remember reading various topics here that there are a group of UK members that are very proud of the diversity the UK has.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2019, 01:31:45 PM »

Duh, they are a minority in London, too and do not dictate ... that's about as accurate as your photos..

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 02:14:48 PM »

Duh, they are a minority in London, too and do not dictate ... that's about as accurate as your photos..

Don't dictate?

My photos are accurate on the link upthread. One is Finsbury Park, London. Take your time.  :coffeeread:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Guile

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2019, 02:18:46 PM »

when's the last time you were in London OR Moscow?  I was there just last month.  ALOT more in London.  And MUCH more prominent.  You don't see anyone with a hijab in Moscow.

There's a few streets where it's all Arabic restaurants and hookahs abound...in Zone 1. it's real folks

Offline Guile

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 02:27:54 PM »
In summertime right off Oxford street where a cluster of restaurants are, I literally saw close to a 100 hijab wearing women and Muslim men eating..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »

Then why do they have their own slaughter houses??  The Standard UK meat not good enough for their black asses?

The Uk an country of animal lovers .. :laugh:   In other words don't say anything  or your a racist..

Im going to the Middle east next week and I don't want to eat their shit meat will it be ok to set up a slaughter house in their country?  :laugh:

But any way Im not going to argue over this crap anymore..what I find amusing with EVERY liberal as usual is they always have they own double standards, one rule for everyone else one for another and this is what pi####### me off about these people more than any thing!!

I noticed it time after time with every liberal..

Moby go live in Luton with your wife, have a couple of kids and send them to the local comprehensive school :))) You will never practise what you preach , ever ever ever...

That will never happen ..

I remember another liberal member of the forum..  ;D with the same liberal views until it came to his neighbourhood and his kids.. who just happened to go to a private school.. he also lives in a nice expensive neighbourhood with not a immigrant in site...and a nice car parked on the front..

Aaaa shit sorry I believe he was paying more tax than most so that was his contribution or shall we say "Conscience money" to helping society .. pay a little extra money as long as the filth was not in HIS back yard!!

I really do not give a fig about anyones views, everyone has a right to an opinion.. nothing wrong with that..and nothing really to argue about.. life is to short..

BUT ********** I cannot stand hypercritical one rule for them one for the others tossers

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:00 PM »
Tony Tosser blair was another example of a hypercritical prick!

Happy to allow just about every bugger in the country, happy to have joe public send their kids to the local school to mix with these people , happy for joe publics kids to go to school and eat that shit meat... happy to have joe public listening to some dirty shit prayers several times a day in the middle of London..

But HANG ON!!!   In good old liberal style tony and co will not be sending HIS kids to any school .. Noooo just a private school and top University for dear tony..

The world is full of these B*******ds

Offline Manny

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2019, 04:17:08 PM »
I remember reading various topics here that there are a group of UK members that are very proud of the diversity the UK has.

Can you link us all to these topics please?

My recollection is only Moby is proud of the damage our society has suffered under the Muslims. But if you can remind us of some benefits the UK has enjoyed under the Muslims, or link us to these "proud" topics where we celebrate this diversity, please do so because I think I missed them. 

Offline Guile

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
Moby is a left wing liberal nutcase who hasn't been to London in decades and can't afford to live there...

Him equating Uzbek Muslims to the radical extremists shows he's so out of touch.  He thinks Moscow is a Muslim majority with "4 million"...what a joke.  It is a Russian majority with Orthodox or atheists.  On dating sites many say no Muslim, Arab, Turkish men...I wonder why  :'(

Offline Guile

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »

If so many UK citizens were proud of the diversity, why did the majority of the vote YES for Brexit which was propaganda driven with all the influx of immigrants ruining the country?

Offline yankee

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »

Can you link us all to these topics please?

My recollection is only Moby is proud of the damage our society has suffered under the Muslims. But if you can remind us of some benefits the UK has enjoyed under the Muslims, or link us to these "proud" topics where we celebrate this diversity, please do so because I think I missed them.

Sorry about that.  Not my job.  I remember someone using an example of the diversity in the House of Commons being so much better than the US  because you had Muslims in your house .  Unfortunately we have female Muslims in our House also now.  Now, if you disagree with me, prove me wrong.

Offline Guile

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2019, 08:24:53 PM »
hey yankee, when's the last time you were in the UK? London is hugely diverse but also hugely segregated. 

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 12:32:44 AM »

Once again Manny demonstrates that he should be in UKIP - no the Conservative Party ..

url]https://conservativemuslimforum.com/[/url]

"Diversity and representation of Parliament. There are 15 Muslim MPs (12 Labour and 3 Conservative) constituting 2% of Parliamentarians – the UK's Muslim population stands at 5%. There should be around 30 Muslim MPs to reflect the population."

There are 10 serving Lords and Baronesses in the House of Lords...out of 800

'BIG' threat to our society....

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2019, 04:33:20 AM »
Moby go live in Luton with your wife, have a couple of kids and send them to the local comprehensive school :))) You will never practise what you preach , ever ever ever...

^^ This  :thumbsup:

It's classic virtue signalling and lefty idealism. Prominent wealthy people on TV advertising mass immigration, knowing full well that they wont come into contact with the product they advertise.

Libtards spouting their nut job views on any forum they can from social media to public bars. They're all the same, just plug them in and let them recycle what they've been told!!

What connects these guys, is that they're quite prepared to let other people get robbed, raped, murdered and generally speaking suffer a poorer quality of life....all for the agenda. Deny facts - accuse people of racism - bully anyone who doesn't share the same opinion - label people as stupid, xenophobic and ignorant. We didn't know what we were voting for!!!!

There will be casualties along the way but let them be martyred for the liberal wet dream......long live Corbyn!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2019, 04:46:11 AM »

Once again Manny demonstrates that he should be in UKIP - no the Conservative Party ..

url]https://conservativemuslimforum.com/[/url]

"Diversity and representation of Parliament. There are 15 Muslim MPs (12 Labour and 3 Conservative) constituting 2% of Parliamentarians – the UK's Muslim population stands at 5%. There should be around 30 Muslim MPs to reflect the population."

There are 10 serving Lords and Baronesses in the House of Lords...out of 800

'BIG' threat to our society....

It's only the beginning old chum.

There's some classic vote labour pictures doing the rounds in England, where you have the Muslim parliamentary candidate being surrounded by 'labour voters' clad in attire akin to the outbacks of Kandahar. The party becomes the immigrants party and they'll club together and throw weight behind their own. More muslim candidates = more muslim votes = more muslim policies.

It's happening now and if you're too stupid to understand what this means then let me explain. Political voting is no longer about politics...its become about culture and identity. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that if we increase muslim immigration and let them breed like rabbits on the welfare state, we'll end up with a larger minority who all club together and eventually get power.

When this happens, loons like you will be nowhere to be seen when islamic rule starts to be integrated into our fabric and there's not a thing we'll be able to do about it. This might not happen next week but the snowballs gathering momentum and only libtards like you choose to remain blind.

I'm in London quite a bit and it feels alien to me. At the last elections we spoke to our Uber drivers about who they vote for. Every single one of them was Labour and when asked why - because they look after us immigrants!!  :sick0012: :sick0012:

Wake up moby.  :'(

Offline yankee

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2019, 05:15:19 AM »
hey yankee, when's the last time you were in the UK? London is hugely diverse but also hugely segregated.

Unfortunately it has been quite a while.  When the female cop was shot in front of the Libyan embassy?