The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: New Flights to Russia!  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
New Flights to Russia!
« on: July 17, 2019, 04:30:08 AM »
Whizz air start flying to Russia in October

https://buyingbusinesstravel.com/news/wizz-air-to-add-russia-flights-from-luton/?fbclid=IwAR1P5vg1dwVzE4O3qbGo_qnqcnWrLZxY8bnx8EGabXEMw5aAxxD45Mg9LSQ

Used them before inexpensive and new planes .. well I guess they don't conk out at 35,000 feet  :laugh:

Im still recovering from my last trip with a Russian carrier.. sweaty hands throughout the flight.. 4 bottles of wine and just waiting for the plane to drop.. even thinking of taking train to the UK next time :chuckle:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: New Flights to Russia!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 06:28:39 AM »
They are GREAT  - as long as you do not mind paying through the nose for baggage...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 09:12:05 AM »
Whizz air start flying to Russia in October

https://buyingbusinesstravel.com/news/wizz-air-to-add-russia-flights-from-luton/?fbclid=IwAR1P5vg1dwVzE4O3qbGo_qnqcnWrLZxY8bnx8EGabXEMw5aAxxD45Mg9LSQ

Used them before inexpensive and new planes .. well I guess they don't conk out at 35,000 feet  :laugh:

Im still recovering from my last trip with a Russian carrier.. sweaty hands throughout the flight.. 4 bottles of wine and just waiting for the plane to drop.. even thinking of taking train to the UK next time :chuckle:

You could probably get there on a cruise ship.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 02:45:59 AM »
They are GREAT  - as long as you do not mind paying through the nose for baggage...

I never carry baggage !! Just a small shoulder bag, I don't understand people who carry so much baggage I often wonder if they actually have some kind of mental issues! Often Im waiting at check in while a family or retards are re-adjusting their baggage so it fits in or is the correct weight looking at them wondering how they manage to actually live? How they can possibly do any thing in their life useful if they cannot even manage some baggage , I even think to myself "How do they even have a relationship? How do they have sex?"

Also when the plane lands Im standing in the isle just watching hundreds of retards taking their baggage out of the lockers, it should be just a small hand luggage but it's usually a bloody suitcase! They get all in a bother trying to unload with people all getting agitated cos they can't get their bag out fast enough , I also look at these people and wonder how they manage in life... do they have sex.. can they climb up a tree...can they cook.. how the *** do they make a living? Its really interesting watching these retards .. you should try it some day..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 03:01:23 AM »
I 'live on people's Sofa's '.... I have suitcases full of clothes in CY, GE, RU and the UK..

I rarely need to book hold baggage.

Some strange folk take things called holidays /  vacations and they prefer to take a change of shoes, blouses / shirts, and smalls with them....

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 05:19:35 PM »
Many fliers use carry on baggage to avoid going to baggage claim area.  No baggage handler to damage or rifle through your suitcase.  Some people pack a lot of stuff when they travel.  They want to have the same variety of clothing as if they were at home.

"How do they even have a relationship?  How do they have sex?"

In their carry on suitcase, they have many articles of lingerie and bottles of aphrodisiacs.   :evilgrin0002:

And also many do not like to pay the extra checked baggage fees.  Why pay more if you don't have to?  The ones who check in all of their baggage are the real dummies.   :money: :chuckle:

On my last flight last month, I had no checked baggage.  I took out my stuff from the overhead bin and went out the terminal as others went to the baggage claim area.  So long suckers.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 02:10:37 AM »

Saner than driving ! ;)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 07:56:20 AM »
Many fliers use carry on baggage to avoid going to baggage claim area.  No baggage handler to damage or rifle through your suitcase.  Some people pack a lot of stuff when they travel.  They want to have the same variety of clothing as if they were at home.

"How do they even have a relationship?  How do they have sex?"

In their carry on suitcase, they have many articles of lingerie and bottles of aphrodisiacs.   :evilgrin0002:

And also many do not like to pay the extra checked baggage fees.  Why pay more if you don't have to?  The ones who check in all of their baggage are the real dummies.   :money: :chuckle:

On my last flight last month, I had no checked baggage.  I took out my stuff from the overhead bin and went out the terminal as others went to the baggage claim area.  So long suckers.   :chuckle:

articles of lingerie and bottles of aphrodisiacs.  I got my bag checked in Moldova a couple of years ago I forgot some thing in my shoulder bag.. :ROFL:

Kids were there, wife quickly walked away and left me there to explain what it was to the boy checking bag.. blimey that was embarrassing ..

Had the kids asking what they were looking at in my bag for the next hour.. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: