The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Global warming my ass!  (Read 225 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Global warming my ass!
« on: May 29, 2019, 03:48:35 AM »
I was reading this the other day and I believe it 100% I also do not believe in Global warming and never have..

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/

But if you really think about it , you have to be a real dumbo to think that humans are creating "Global warming" It is sheer nonsense .. BUT as 95% of the population are stupid any way (Even Adolf hitler said this) it is an easy one to pull.

They have been doing it for a few years now "carbon footprint "  "Carbon tax" and any other little scheme they can rake some more money in from the general public..

The planet is changing all the time! Plate tectonics , Ice ages coming and going for millions and millions of years, nuclear winters, hot periods, cold periods, solar storms, meteorite impacts and lots more all sorts of things..

So what about the USK it is sinking!! In 10 million years there will be no UK.. better start blaming that on some one soon aaa?

What about the next "Ice age" They come and go ever few hundred thousand years, you think some **** stupid carbon foot print is going to stop it?? Or maybe they could invent huge fan heaters to keep half the planet warm next time round .. :laugh:

What about "Plate tectonics " The US was joined to Africa just a few billion years back.. some time in the future it will merge with China  :laugh:  Going to have to have a bloody big plan to stop that one.. maybe a "plate tax" pity the poor general public in a few million years time.. looks like they will have so many taxes it will not be worth going to work..

What about the Antarctic ? It is going to Melt and there will be rising sea levels .. :laugh:  It has never happened before has it in the Earths 5 billion year history.. its all going to happen in the next 50 years, actually every thing is suddenly going to happen in the next 50 years so tax Tax Tax Tax that will solve it.. :ROFL:

And lastly Big rocks are hitting the planet all the time they have been for billions of years! Big ones, little ones, small ones and fat ones.. Humans only just worked out recently what a big threat to the planet it actually is.. just in the last 50 years ..

So some time in the next 100-1000 years for sure a big piece of rock is going to hit the planet and BANG there goes all your "Carbon tax" "carbon footprint" gone in a few minutes..

Humans are just fleas on the planet , it can shake then off any time.. :ROFL:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Global warming my ass!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:00:22 AM »
Yet another subject on which we somewhat differ, steveboy..

I guess the CIA are melting the glaciers, et al .. :'(

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 05:38:01 PM »
Yet another subject on which we somewhat differ, steveboy..

I guess the CIA are melting the glaciers, et al .. :'(

Nothing to differ just study the Universe , solar system and planets .. you will soon realise a few humans will not change mother nature..

I did think of a very useful idea though about all the plastic being dumped in the world and and problems of disposing of it.. it is so simple I don't understand why no one has ever thought of it before!! ???

They say it will be around for hundreds or thousands of years!

Well incinerate the lot!! Using natural resources!

https://www.nps.gov/havo/index.htm  Hawai‘i Volcanoes are the perfect solution, its just a huge open air incinerator..basically you turn the biggest Volcano into one big mother ***** incinerator and just dump the lot in there.. all that plastic will just slowly go down to the earths core , there will be nothing left of it, you think it will hang around mixed up with magma in the earths core? There must be about 1000,000000000000 billion cubic meters of space down there!!

Problem solved!! :laugh:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 03:37:06 PM »
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

:reading:
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Online Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 05:42:42 PM »
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

:reading:

“I have documents showing that the CIA invented the whole thing,” claims Edward Snowden. “Global Warming was invented to both scare people, and divert their attention from other human-made dangers like nuclear weapons. The CIA gave millions of dollars to any scientist who would confirm the theory,

and a portion of the National Park Service (NPS) disclaimer:

Restriction of Liability
The NPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.....

:popcorn:
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P. J. O'Rourke