The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 2019 Travel Updates  (Read 5941 times)

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
2019 Travel Updates
« on: May 27, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
As the origin of this forum was useful travel info and advice to find a lovely loyal caring FSU wife - now that it is Memorial day 2019 in the USA the official kickoff weekend of summer I have decided to research and post the latest US State Dept Travel info to Ukraine and Russia and FSU Georgia.  Was rather surprised about the Do Not Travel to Crimea and the general level of strong warnings about Russia - curious if just the increased Anti Russia hysteria of our MSM and State Department or how truthful the situation is for the hated Americans worldwide and in Russia vs Canadians/Brits/Oz etc.  Ukraine is mostly drugged drinks and robbery scams that happen all over EE and SEA and LatAm if you are dumb enough to get drunk with new ladies you do not know and maybe stealth working pro Ladies of the Night.  Georgia - outside of Do Not Travel to: The Russian-occupied regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia due to risk of crime, civil unrest, and landmines - not too much to report regarding scams or flimflams and or RU-UA elevated security risks in FSU Georgia.  Too bad about Crimea with the Summer Beach/Resort Season here.  Curious about Odessa and or Sochi.

UKRAINE: 

https://ua.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-Kiev-ukraine-may-23-2019/

Security Alert – U.S. Embassy Kiev, Ukraine (May 23, 2019)
Home | News & Events | Security Alert – U.S. Embassy Kiev, Ukraine (May 23, 2019)

Event:  The U.S. Embassy in Kiev advises U.S. citizens of a growing crime trend across Ukraine.  Foreign visitors report being befriended by a previously unknown individual and subsequently becoming ill and/or unconscious after having a drink, and then being robbed. The perpetrator may initially make contact with victims by claiming to be a traveler in need of assistance.

Actions to Take:

Be aware of your surroundings.
Do not leave drinks unattended.
Stay alert in locations frequented by tourists/Westerners.
Do not display signs of wealth.
Be vigilant when visiting banks or ATMs.
Assistance:

U.S. Embassy – Kiev, Ukraine
+380-44-521-5566

+380-44-521-5000 (after hours)

KievACS@state.gov

State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444

Ukraine Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates

RUSSIA: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/russia-travel-advisory.html

Russia Travel Advisory
Travel AdvisoryApril 9, 2019Russia - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution
OKUT
Exercise increased caution in Russia due to terrorism, harassment, and the arbitrary enforcement of local laws. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Do Not Travel to:

The north Caucasus, including Chechnya and Mount Elbrus, due to terrorism, kidnapping, and risk of civil unrest.
Crimea due to Russia’s occupation of the Ukrainian territory and abuses by its occupying authorities.

Terrorist groups, transnational and local terrorist organizations, and individuals inspired by extremist ideology continue plotting possible attacks in Russia. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

U.S. citizens visiting or residing in Russia have been arbitrarily interrogated or detained by Russian officials and may become victims of harassment, mistreatment, and extortion. Russian officials may unreasonably delay U.S. consular assistance to detained U.S. citizens. Russian authorities arbitrarily enforce the law against U.S. citizen religious workers and open questionable criminal investigations against U.S. citizens engaged in religious activity.

Russia enforces special restrictions on dual U.S.-Russian nationals and may refuse to acknowledge dual U.S.-Russia nationals’ U.S. citizenship, including denying U.S. consular assistance to detained dual nationals, and preventing their departure from Russia.

Due to the Russian government-imposed reduction on U.S. diplomatic personnel in Russia, the U.S. government may have delayed ability to provide services to U.S. citizens, especially in the Saint Petersburg area.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Russia:

Monitor local media for breaking events and adjust your plans based on news information.
Stay alert in locations frequented by Westerners.
Have travel documents up to date and easily accessible.
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Russia.
U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations and a plan to contact family to let them know you are safe. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
North Caucasus (including Chechnya and Mount Elbrus) – Level 4: Do Not Travel

Terrorist attacks and risk of civil unrest continue throughout the North Caucasus region including in Chechnya, North Ossetia, Ingushetia, Dagestan, Stavropol, Karachayevo-Cherkessiya, and Kabardino-Balkariya. Local gangs have kidnapped U.S. citizens and other foreigners for ransom. There have been credible reports of arrest, torture, and extrajudicial killing of LGBTI persons in Chechnya allegedly conducted by Chechen regional authorities.

Do not attempt to climb Mount Elbrus, as travelers must pass close to volatile and insecure areas of the North Caucasus region.

The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens traveling in the North Caucasus region, including Mount Elbrus, as U.S. government employees are prohibited from traveling to the region.

Visit our website for Travel to High-Risk Areas.

Crimea – Level 4: Do Not Travel

There is extensive Russian Federation military presence in Crimea. The Russian Federation is likely to take further military actions in Crimea as part of its occupation of this part of Ukraine. The international community, including the United States and Ukraine, does not recognize Russia’s purported annexation of Crimea. There are continuing abuses against foreigners and the local population by the occupation authorities in Crimea, particularly against those who are seen as challenging their authority on the peninsula.

The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens traveling in Crimea as U.S. government employees are prohibited from traveling to Crimea.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to the Risk Indicators.

GEORGIA:

Georgia Travel Advisory
Travel AdvisoryApril 9, 2019Georgia - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions
OUC
Exercise normal precautions in Georgia.  Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Do Not Travel to:

The Russian-occupied regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia due to risk of crime, civil unrest, and landmines.
Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Georgia:

Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
Review the Crime and Safety Report for Georgia.
U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
South Ossetia and Abkhazia – Level 4: Do Not Travel

Russian troops and border guards occupy both South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The precise locations of administrative boundary lines are difficult to identify. Entering the occupied territories will likely result in your arrest, imprisonment, and/or a fine. Violent attacks and criminal incidents occur in the region. Landmines pose a danger to travelers near the boundary lines of both territories.

The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens traveling in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, as U.S. government employees are restricted from traveling there.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to information about South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

Safe Travels to all on RUA.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: 2019 Travel Updates
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 12:11:49 PM »
So what about all the Americans living here ? We got a neighbor 2 floors up been here 10 years and another friend of mine has been here 25 years.. do you think I need to warn them about this security alert?? and the chances of being detained :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I guess it is a little like the BBC security alert for the World Cup..

You know all this propaganda will keep the Russian brides thing going for another decade or two..

Just look at the sort of typical conversation when it comes to Ukraine.. need a stab vest just to visit the loo..

Its like a comedy report..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »
So what about all the Americans living here ? We got a neighbor 2 floors up been here 10 years and another friend of mine has been here 25 years.. do you think I need to warn them about this security alert?? and the chances of being detained :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I guess it is a little like the BBC security alert for the World Cup..

You know all this propaganda will keep the Russian brides thing going for another decade or two..

Just look at the sort of typical conversation when it comes to Ukraine.. need a stab vest just to visit the loo..

Its like a comedy report..

Laugh all you want THIS IS THE OFFICIAL US STATE DEPARTMENT travel warnings section to BOTH Russia and Ukraine...  as Americans like travel sites like the lonely planet etc - these warnings for 2019 to Russia were surprisingly severe.

Perhaps it would be more HELPFUL if you would counter these scare tactic warnings as we all know the City of London HQed NWO Globalists have it in for Russia, are trying to take over Ukraine and have basically co-opted FSU Georgia. 

At any rate, knowing the US State Department Staff has been seriously downsized in Russia and the "do not travel to" zones in UA and Georgia is important factual info to be aware of.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 12:53:23 PM »
I have had all of my family over here many times, they thought the same crap as well to start with.. now all say it is safer here than in the UK..

I know a few Americans here and all do not intend returning to the states..

Next summer my parents are meeting us in Transnistria for a few days before flying on to Russia with us, they are staying a month, doing some train travel around Russia for a few weeks.. they are in their 70's better past that info on to them.. :ROFL:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 02:35:05 PM »

Laugh all you want THIS IS THE OFFICIAL US STATE DEPARTMENT travel warnings section to BOTH Russia and Ukraine...  as Americans like travel sites like the lonely planet etc - these warnings for 2019 to Russia were surprisingly severe.

Perhaps it would be more HELPFUL if you would counter these scare tactic warnings as we all know the City of London HQed NWO Globalists have it in for Russia, are trying to take over Ukraine and have basically co-opted FSU Georgia. 

At any rate, knowing the US State Department Staff has been seriously downsized in Russia and the "do not travel to" zones in UA and Georgia is important factual info to be aware of.

Considering eastern ukraine , donbass, lugansk nor donetsk are in this report as a nogo area, and crimea is listed the way donbass should be i can not take this seriously.

Plus, Crimea is a healthy resort with good tourism. Nobody there gets robbed, especially foreigners now.

A (Dutch) friend of mine rented a car in crimea and got into a fender bender. (his fault, he rear-ended someone) Care to guess what happened?

Absolutely nothing other than a small ($20) fine and he had to pay for repairs that weren't covered by insurance (he didnt take insurance).

Mark.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 06:55:40 PM »
Why do these alerts surprise anyone considering several Americans and Europeans detained / imprisoned this year. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »
Why do these alerts surprise anyone considering several Americans and Europeans detained / imprisoned this year.

Thats what usually happens when your stealing stuff..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 03:55:29 AM »
Hey, Mikey !

I missed your 'TR's' from Ukraine, Russia and Georgia ...

Or even the UK...;)

I'd be FAR more worried about the source of funding for 'populists' ..
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 09:27:42 AM »

What did the alleged perpetrators steal?

Offline yankee

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 10:05:17 AM »
Some notes about dual citizenship. 

If one has a USA passport and Russian passport, it is against Russian law to have visas in your USA passport.  Therefore one can not enter Russia with a USA passport (no visa), one must used the Russian passport.  If one enters Russia on a Russian passport the USA embassy will not provide any help.  This has always been this way.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 02:52:38 AM »

What did the alleged perpetrators steal?

I don't know!! That US guy in prison now waiting trail.. the financial guy with a hedge fund or something.. As far as I am concerned if your running a hedge fund your crooked and stealing money in any case some way or other, avoiding tax, doing this doing that.. TOUGH!!!

It is like me, if I want to catch a tram and not pay the women , then get caught no point crying about it ??

No different from most of these Hedge fund guys, they are moving cash about, here there every where opening offshores, avoiding this avoiding that, using other peoples money to do it .. if you gat caught doing some thing that maybe illegal or maybe even border line TOUGH@@! Most of them do not even pay any tax.. some way doing this or that they avoid the tax even on their salary .. who cares about these people??

I couldn't give a toss! If you make a pile of money and live like a king.. fair play to you ... if you do something maybe border line.. or illegal.. I dont want to listed to your sob story..

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2019, 09:09:43 AM »
SB: Thanks - Had not been paying attention to the US Hedge Fund Pirate in jail in assume Moscow.

That said what part or City in Russia would you say is best for a Western Expat (EU UK or USA) to live in?

I am including the full scope of Mother Russia from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 09:19:20 AM »

Considering eastern ukraine , donbass, lugansk nor donetsk are in this report as a nogo area, and crimea is listed the way donbass should be i can not take this seriously.

Plus, Crimea is a healthy resort with good tourism. Nobody there gets robbed, especially foreigners now.

A (Dutch) friend of mine rented a car in crimea and got into a fender bender. (his fault, he rear-ended someone) Care to guess what happened?

Absolutely nothing other than a small ($20) fine and he had to pay for repairs that weren't covered by insurance (he didnt take insurance).

Mark.

Curious if they have a reliable Uber and or Lyft type of service in Crimea or Sochi or Moscow/StP for that matter?
Taxi drivers in Moscow were more than a bit sketchy - one heard my American English and demanded 4X the original quote when we got to our destination and my Russian Biz Assoc at the time basically told him to Phock off and Die from what I gather and paid only what was originally agreed - ironically it was a typical cab with Cab Light medallion etc...  interesting that the independent private car guys who pick you up when you raise a hand were surprisingly honest by comparison - I use Uber all the time in the USA and love it with mass transit beats $20 hour parking rates in Boston.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 09:42:52 AM »
In Russia Uber are Yandex Taxi

Tip:  download the Yandex Taxi app and do NOT add a card - pay cash....   You'll get a ride quicker ..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 10:00:30 AM »

Mark.

Curious if they have a reliable Uber and or Lyft type of service in Crimea or Sochi or Moscow/StP for that matter?
Taxi drivers in Moscow were more than a bit sketchy - one heard my American English and demanded 4X the original quote when we got to our destination and my Russian Biz Assoc at the time basically told him to Phock off and Die from what I gather and paid only what was originally agreed - ironically it was a typical cab with Cab Light medallion etc...  interesting that the independent private car guys who pick you up when you raise a hand were surprisingly honest by comparison - I use Uber all the time in the USA and love it with mass transit beats $20 hour parking rates in Boston.

Not sure about the taxi maffia any more I think it kind of come to and end .. for example taxis from the airport are all regulated and have set prices to different parts of the city, same price who ever you are or even if you American I mean English..

I have not hitched about for a few years now we use Yandex taxi , it is the same as Uber, just down load the app.. you do not even need to speak any Russian really to use it, just tap in your destination and job nearly done, price comes up just click and taxi is on the way in a matter of minutes.. it is cheaper than hitching a ride. You can have it attached to your debit card to take the fare out as soon as you reach your destination, we do this never had a problem.. or just pay the driver the set fare.. No need to even give a tip! And in any case most of the drivers speak bad Russian as many are from all over the Former Soviet Union , we even had a few German drivers!!

Obviously as with any city in the world is you see a vacant taxi parked up with a little sign saying some thing like "Vacant English speaking" hanging out of the window your not going to get in there!

I think today if you get ripped off for a taxi in any country its your own fault for being stupid.. common sense it's all you need..

saying that bloody taxis are dangerous drivers in Russia , we nearly been in several crashes.. I always make a point of sitting not to close to the door in case a car comes smashing into it.. and always ready for a sudden impact.. :laugh:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 11:22:57 AM »

Yes in crimea they do, its called Maxim taxi service. So far, it even keeps yandex taxi out the door so they must be doing something right.
I cant comment on being scammed by taxi prices, but the Maxim taxi service always turn on their meter and you always pay what it says when you arrive. For what I need, its between 150-200 rouble max (4 euro). (200 being the exception , usually its a nice modern car with climate control)

OO===[][]===OO

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2019, 12:06:54 PM »
That leaves the Question about the best City in Russia to live as an EU UK USA expat from Kaliningrad to Valadivostok down to Crimea and Sochi?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 12:39:49 PM »
That leaves the Question about the best City in Russia to live as an EU UK USA expat from Kaliningrad to Valadivostok down to Crimea and Sochi?

Cant really answer that everyone is different and depends what you plan to do. Probably Moscow or St Petersburg are easy to live in, most people speak English so if your Russian is bad it shouldn't be a problem + there are plenty of Americans living in both cities , so if you want to meet up with Fellow yanks there are plenty about, we got an American neighbor 3 floors up..
I think St Petersburg is much cheaper for buying or renting accommodation... and of course if your living here you will have no problem finding yourself a decent women soon enough.. ;D

It's easy for Americans to live here just make a 3 year tourist visa or get a 3 year private invite to start with and take it from their..much depends on what your planning to do..

Go for it!! I only know a few Americans but all have no intention of returning to the US..you know there are a few even buried in the cemetery in Moscow they been here so long and died here! :)

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2019, 03:03:55 PM »

Cant really answer that everyone is different and depends what you plan to do. Probably Moscow or St Petersburg are easy to live in, most people speak English so if your Russian is bad it shouldn't be a problem + there are plenty of Americans living in both cities , so if you want to meet up with Fellow yanks there are plenty about, we got an American neighbor 3 floors up..
I think St Petersburg is much cheaper for buying or renting accommodation... and of course if your living here you will have no problem finding yourself a decent women soon enough.. ;D

It's easy for Americans to live here just make a 3 year tourist visa or get a 3 year private invite to start with and take it from their..much depends on what your planning to do..

Go for it!! I only know a few Americans but all have no intention of returning to the US..you know there are a few even buried in the cemetery in Moscow they been here so long and died here! :)

I am looking to mix business with pleasure and on a secure foundation of early retirement income as well...

I am working with one of the worlds most intelligent and successful institutional trading experts on a knowledge engineering project and have been doing in-depth End of Week Reviews for 14 months applying his proprietary mix of mathematical confirmations and he told me I am less than 110 people in the world who understand his full scope methodology and one of less than 5 people in the world who really gets it.   So I have been intensely focused and busy.

This is frankly the most valuable FinTech knowledge in the world applicable to all electronically tradable markets - like any technology it can be used for both good or evil... Taoism Ying and Yang etc... I am working on a way to crowdfund to apply this for good.

Researching the best ways to apply this advanced FinTech knowledge and best ways to capitalize upon it without it being easily stolen I was researching advanced AI technologies and Algorithmic Trading Principles.   

I discovered a female owned and run Business in Kiev UA that provides full scope SW Developers with AI skills and project/program managers with pricing for Poland, Belarus, UA, Romania and Bulgaria however not Russia for some reason.

So as much as I love Moscow's energy and stunning and Brilliant ladies - Kiev/Odessa may be my next target for a combined business and vacation trip.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 03:10:07 PM »
That leaves the Question about the best City in Russia to live as an EU UK USA expat from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok down to Crimea and Sochi?

Depends what you seek - or where the lady you are interested lives ..

Moscow has nearly anything you want - but like Piter - it's flippin' freezing for too long

Vladivostok  - if you like gambling ?

Crimea - if you like playing games getting your money ;)

Sochi - if you like stony beaches, Craft beers, mountainous back-drops, Formula 1, Rivers, ....

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2019, 03:15:35 PM »

I am looking to mix business with pleasure and a secure foundation of early retirement income as well...

I am working with one of the worlds most intelligent and successful institutional trading experts on a knowledge engineering project and have been doing in-depth End of Week Reviews for 14 months applying his proprietary mix of mathematical confirmations and he told me I am less than 110 people in the world who understand his full scope methodology and one of less than 5 people in the world who really gets it.   So I have been intensely focused and busy.

This is frankly the most valuable FinTech knowledge in the world applicable to all electronically tradable markets - like any technology it can be used for both good or evil... Taoism Ying and Yang etc... I am working on a way to crowdfund to apply this for good.

Researching the best ways to apply this advanced FinTech knowledge and best ways to capitalize upon it without it being easily stolen I was researching advanced AI technologies and Algorithmic Trading Principles.   

I discovered a female owned and run Business in Kiev UA that provides full scope SW Developers with AI skills and project/program managers with pricing for Poland, Belarus, UA, Romania and Bulgaria however not Russia for some reason.

So as much as I love Moscow's energy and stunning and Brilliant ladies - Kiev/Odessa may be my next target for a combined business and vacation trip.

Hold on to your wallet there then!!!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2019, 03:38:56 PM »

I am looking to mix business with pleasure and a secure foundation of early retirement income as well...

Hold on to your wallet there then!!!

LOL I think that is great advice for both RU and UA - outside of cash to cover out of pocket trip expenses and a backup ATM card I have diversified to Weiss B+ rated Cryptos - highest ratings on an encrypted Hardware wallet with a few cryptos available anywhere in the world on 2 factor protected exchanges... not my first RUA rodeo  :smokin:

Even scoped out best Casa Del Habanos cigars franchisees for a real Cubano cigars in the FSU experience - ironically can still get Cubanos here from folks taking Carnival Cruises from Miami to Havana - recent first person 2019 reports are fun to visit Havana but you would not want to live there...

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2019, 05:12:52 PM »
If/When I retire to Russia, my top 2 choices are:

Evpatoria (who wouldn't want to live in a tourist place, except its pretty much dead during the low-season).

St. Petersburg, because it resembles amsterdam a lot!
OO===[][]===OO

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
If/When I retire to Russia, my top 2 choices are:

Evpatoria (who wouldn't want to live in a tourist place, except its pretty much dead during the low-season).

St. Petersburg, because it resembles amsterdam a lot!

Good reasons actually - I read that Belarus is offering 3 to 5 years tax free if you set up a tech/blockchain company there... will have to see if VPNs allow trading US Markets via British Commonwealth IBCs in Bermuda or Bahamas - who knew the Bahamas were an IBC hotspot - less notorious than Grand Cayman.

I like wine countries less harsh winters and like the UA and RU Black Sea coasts offer tolerable summers.  I have to say we had a bit of rainy June in New England however mostly fast moving summer storm fronts and everything less humid but lush and green as the weather turns Sunny 80F and great beach weather with either a sea or shore breeze...  $5 Round Trip again this Saturday July 6th from Nashua to Hampton Beach NH - will likely be mobbed with elegant French Canadian Thongs on slim women and then massive land Orcas all Tatted up Biker Chix on the American side - more upscale USAians tend to favor Ocean Front Yacht and Country Clubs like Wentworth By the Sea NH or Newport RI and of course the Perennial Old Kennedy Irish Money favorite Cape Cod.

Interesting video by a new young Irish Lad - a former Lawyer who is now an international raconteur with travels to Brazil and the EE - speaks fairly fluent Russian and markets his travel services in EE as the Tsar Experience...

5 Dos and Dont's in Ukraine video:

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »
Jack Bragg in Memorium - much has changed since his glory days in Ukraine circa 2012:

To: cufflinks@.com
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: hey Mike

Hello Mike,

I'll try to continue with that same thread regarding cost's for the Kiev trip for others to read later this evening.

Regarding my price for guy's to be part of our Christmas/New Years tour that price is $795.  A $200 deposit holds you a place with balance of trip due on November 15th.

Once we get you and your luggage to your flat one of our support personal will take you to the nicest, closest market to your flat and help you get water, juice, food, snacks, etc, for your flat.

We generally have a lot of "informal" parties, almost nightly.  Informal parties are these parties that just happen. On Saturday night December 29th we will have a big party at Hotel Kazasky,  located on Independence Square.  After our big party we will have an optional after party party I believe at  Radio Disco Hall. Great place to have after party party.   Some men may elect to leave the Saturday night party and go spend evening with a lady they met from the party.  Other guy's will give me the names of a few women they would like to invite to the after party party and these ladies will be invited.  Only ladies invited by you men can come to the after party party.

On New Years Eve will have a NYE party at my place which has balcony overlooking Independence Square as well the annual Fireworks display, the largest such display of the year.  Usually about 1 or 1:30am we will all go to a club. Most of us won't get home until 5 or 6am.

At the big party each man will have his own interpreter and each man will be able to meet all the ladies at the party. We will have food, drinks, Champagne, music.

Over the years I have developed a pretty good working relationship with some good Kiev marriage agencies.  These agencies give us discounted pricing on meetings as well we invite some of their ladies to our parties.  Every year the pricing for meetings change and I have not written the agencies yet and discussed what their prices are but generally they range from $35  to $40.  I usually do not send these links until I have received a man's deposit but as I have known you for such a long time I will send you the links to these agencies.

This is how our system works.  Look at each of these agencies and make a list of ladies you would like to meet. Send me this list.  Maybe you have 3 or 4 ladies from one agency, 5 or 6 from another agency, 7 or 8 ladies from another agency.  We will make a profile on you.  I will send each agency owner your profile and list of ladies from their agency you would like to meet. Each of the ladies on your list will be contacted, told of your interest to meet her and that you will be in Kiev in 3-4 weeks, would she like to meet you, yes or no.  You will be told of the ladies who have said yes to meeting you and you will tell me which of these ladies you would like to meet.

Each man on tour has an assistant. Your assistant, myself and agency owner will help set day and time for your meetings.  If you arrive on the 22nd, or 23rd, 24th, 27th, whenever, we will begin setting private meetings for you as soon as you arrive.   

Mike below you will see links to agencies I have worked with in some cases for several years.  In addition their is one other agency, Luba's, who does not have a website but catalog's of ladies, an old time type agency.  As well I recommend guy''s to use mamba. mamba is and can be a diamond on this tour.

http://www.bridgeoflove.com.ua/

http://www.woman-for-marriage-*Unapproved Link*/

http://www.agape.kiev.ua/

www.amelie-agency.com 

http://www.ukraine-international.kiev.ua 

http://tobealways.net/

http://www.ukraineloves.com/

WWW.UKRFAMILY.COM

With this agency below I have not really worked with in the past, did not get the type of discount I was hoping for.  A client who i sent to Kiev last week went to this agency and was told if they have at least 3 meetings they would be $50 a meeting.  I do plan to write Alex at this agency and see if he is willing to give us discounted pricing.

http://www.interdating.ua/

Mike I hope you can join us, would be nice to finally meet you. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Jack
###
May Jack rest in Eternal Peace.

Registration