The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ukrainian women under 35 looking for marriage FORGET IT ..  (Read 7010 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Just thought I would post agains about young women from Ukraine looking for marriage ..

They do not exist

Today they are all fakes, scammers or something very close... don't waste time or energy even trying to find a young Ukrainian bride..

40+ Great go for it, anyone under 35.. your fooling yourself if you think she will marry you..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Ukrainian women under 35 looking for marriage FORGET IT ..
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »
Anyone who says money can't buy happiness just doesn't know where to shop.  :laugh:

But seriously, the risks and the challenges are worth the returns and rewards if one plans and executes properly. 
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline addkock

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 02:31:52 PM »
That is so weird, because I am currently very happily engaged to a 31 year old woman from Ukraine who is extremely busy planning for a wedding to take place in just over a month.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Offline Mr strange

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 04:45:04 PM »
I don't believe it with the girl I plan to get in a serious relationship with.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 07:46:45 PM »
Just thought I would post agains about young women from Ukraine looking for marriage ..

They do not exist

Today they are all fakes, scammers or something very close... don't waste time or energy even trying to find a young Ukrainian bride..

40+ Great go for it, anyone under 35.. your fooling yourself if you think she will marry you..

I just received a letter from this beauty and she says you’re a liar! Okay I made that up but we can all still enjoy her photos.  :laugh:

https://www.loveme.com/members/women_extraphoto?wid=186015&wname=6_Veronika

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 01:42:04 AM »
That is so weird, because I am currently very happily engaged to a 31 year old woman from Ukraine who is extremely busy planning for a wedding to take place in just over a month.

Your situation and plans do not invalidate Stefan's suggestion.

You might be lucky and end up happily married until the day you die.

A question for you though: where are you getting married? Ukraine or your country? IMHO, your reply will be indicative. ;)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline addkock

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 02:17:47 AM »

A question for you though: where are you getting married? Ukraine or your country? IMHO, your reply will be indicative. ;)

His words were: They do not exist
and that is a false statement as I have physical proof they do.

about your question, both :)

June 10th wedding in Ukraine with her whole family.
June 22th wedding in Sweden with my whole family.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 06:40:39 AM »
I am sure that there is an exception to be had somewhere. However the general rule is correct. So, if you feel like the big lotto winner, good luck to you, sincerely!

I hope that all your dreams come true and if your fiancée's are compatible with yours then I wish her the same too. But if you are over 40 and she is younger than 35 then you'll have to excuse me if I choose to not accept imaginary Internet wagers backing a successful outcome.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 11:05:48 AM »

His words were: They do not exist
and that is a false statement as I have physical proof they do.

about your question, both :)

June 10th wedding in Ukraine with her whole family.
June 22th wedding in Sweden with my whole family

Fantastic and congratulations ????????????How did you first make contact with her?

Maybe you could write a mini trip report and tell us more!!?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »

You will be one of the very very few exceptions lucky man.. by the way how old are you? Just asking as if your an oldie the divorce will come soon enough as it does for so many others..

And I stick by my words Young Ukrainian women are not marring Western men, the same applies in Russia and most other FSU countries.. but of course there exceptions but few and far between..

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 11:45:46 AM »

You will be one of the very very few exceptions lucky man.. by the way how old are you? Just asking as if your an oldie the divorce will come soon enough as it does for so many others..

And I stick by my words Young Ukrainian women are not marring Western men, the same applies in Russia and most other FSU countries.. but of course there exceptions but few and far between..

What about young women from Maldova? One married you and is still with you, correct?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 11:52:50 AM »

What about young women from Maldova? One married you and is still with you, correct?

Yes correct but even that was like eight years ago! Lots has changed in that time for 100%!! Just like maybe 15 years ago some guys married girls 30 years younger than themselves..but you will not see it now.. Unless you own a private Island..

But as I said there are always they few exceptions.  :smokin:  Im just one of them, Im forever young and enjoy myself and probably will be until Im 70..

Here is a little info just in case  you really are set on finding a young women to marry:

https://bridesandlovers.com/younger-girls

Online Guile

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 03:38:16 PM »
dont know about Ukraine but not true in Russia.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 03:57:05 AM »
dont know about Ukraine but not true in Russia.

Quelle surprise...

I'd believe steveboy over your ( and my  experience,  anyday...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 10:35:18 PM »

2011 got married. I was 40 yo and wife 19 yo back then. Still married.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 03:19:45 AM »

Lots has changed in 10 years!! Even the kids have smart phones so no need for guys to even send the phone any more and feel like god  :laugh:

I can remember about 10 years ago most were still using Internet cafes , they are defunct now..

I give 4/5 years and it will be totally finished for young women wanting to relocate to the West, just a few stupid ones and that's it..

No problem with mature women though for a few more years yet! Problem is most guys in their 70's will not even look at a 45 year old women.. :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 03:36:12 AM »
They are probably hoping to raise a new family ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »
For me I just try to give guys the best possible advice when it comes  to dating I think I know the business inside out and the Psychology of it all..

If you want to find a women to marry in one of the FSU countries good on you, and you can succeed if you are realistic in your searches and not chasing school kids about..

But the funny thing is day after day I get crap off guys complaining about scammers or women only wanting money..and usually it is guys in their 60's chasing women 25/30 years younger than themselves , when the women ignore their advances they report them for scamming.. :laugh:

Then they will write some pathetic mail like this one..

If you had to see all the stories I read from men saying they have a genetic thing in their family that makes them look 30 years younger you would laugh..

I have a policy off removing such members from the web site as soon as membership has expired.. I do not need the money and certainly do not need to be plagued with pathetic mails all day and every day, they also **** up security as they  report any young women who do not even answer them..

These people just do not get it!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 01:15:38 PM »
As somebody said to me, a long time ago: I am a beautiful woman and for beauty you must pay! Oddly enough, she was older than I am, was (and is) very attractive and did not mean her words in quite the way I am using them here. :)

Any old goat chasing after young beauties (and the bigger the age gap, the less objectively beautiful she need be to be attractive) has to pay one way or another. All these scams and rueful old goats are about the payment for beauty. I'd bet big money that if the rueful old goats were able to adequately pay for their young beauties that they'd have satisfactory relationships but it is very hard for many guys from the colonies to get their heads around the necessary ideas and practices to make it work - and, of course, a pension won't pay for much beauty!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 05:53:24 PM »
Where are all of the foreign men (20s to early 30s) in all of this?  Why are there so few dating profiles from this age bracket?

1) Don't have the money/free time to date internationally
2) Don't want to commit to a specific person (too young)
3) Satisfied with local dating
4) Don't want to deal with immigration hassles
5) Still have a lot of time to "sow my wild oats".

:chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2019, 02:03:55 AM »
Where are all of the foreign men (20s to early 30s) in all of this?  Why are there so few dating profiles from this age bracket?

1) Don't have the money/free time to date internationally
2) Don't want to commit to a specific person (too young)
3) Satisfied with local dating
4) Don't want to deal with immigration hassles
5) Still have a lot of time to "sow my wild oats".

:chuckle:

It is mostly don't have money.. and of course when your that age you are usually stupid..but of course if all the young men had a crystal ball to see in to the future it would be a different story for most..

Offline Manny

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »
The discussion with Crusader can now be found in the Off Topic room.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 03:55:50 PM »
Any old goat chasing after young beauties (and the bigger the age gap, the less objectively beautiful she need be to be attractive) has to pay one way or another. All these scams and rueful old goats are about the payment for beauty. I'd bet big money that if the rueful old goats were able to adequately pay for their young beauties that they'd have satisfactory relationships but it is very hard for many guys from the colonies to get their heads around the necessary ideas and practices to make it work - and, of course, a pension won't pay for much beauty!

A beautiful woman can demand a higher quality man. Not all beautiful women want a man to pay with his money. Many women demand the guy has brains, a good character, personality, and other quality traits.

If a man pulls out a handful of shit, he will attract flies. If he pulls out a handful of dollars, he will attract gold diggers. A man should challenge himself to attract a woman without money and using only his quality traits. When I communicated with women, I told them I live a normal American life. I tell them I work as a project manager for a construction company. I never tell them I'm the owner. I'm sure a lot of potential gold diggers quit writing to me because of what I said.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2019, 01:26:35 AM »

Your lucky! You did it 10 years ago, when most women had no internet at home, no phone or smart phone , those days most women never even has a debit card, it was still fairly easy to chat some younger women up, impress them with your latest I-phone , get your passport out , use your debit card ..all these things were fairly new.. today most young kids in Russia (In the cities for sure) are no worse off than Western kids and there are plenty of kids in the US living in poverty just as there are in the Uk, so no point even saying lots of kids in Russia live in poverty.
In my town where I was brought up there is a guy who is absolutely huge and not exactly Brad Pitt (Not that I'm saying you need to be slim and look like brad Pitt to be a good man OR find a wife) But 30+ years ago while Ukraine was still in the Soviet Union he married a Ukrainian girl who was a real beauty half his age ..They are still  together he is  wealthy so no money problems.. It was the talk of the town for years!! How he did this.. Do you think he could do this today?? 99.9% No for sure.

If you was in the same situation today 40 years old looking for a 19 year old wife , you would be looking for a very very very long time and probably still looking in 5 years time and the same applies for most in the forum who found their wife 10/15 years ago..

Im not saying it is impossible to find a very young wife today BUT it is very very very very very hard..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2019, 09:09:51 AM »
Your lucky! You did it 10 years ago, when most women had no internet at home, no phone or smart phone , those days most women never even has a debit card,

I don't depend on luck to get through life. Every FSU women I communicated with had internet and a phone. I would not communicate with anybody that didn't have those tools. Most FSU women I dated were living in America. I never looked in their wallets but I assume all had debit and credit cards.

I would only travel to the FSU to meet a woman if she was exceptional in some way. She'd have to be a 10 in beauty or another trait. FSU women on these forums have said my wife is the most beautiful of any that married a Western man. My relatives have said I dated more beautiful than my wife.

it was still fairly easy to chat some younger women up, impress them with your latest I-phone , get your passport out , use your debit card ..all these things were fairly new..

I wouldn't marry a woman if money and material items gets her horny. In the FSU I rent a cheap dumb phone, and use cash on dates. I don't pull out my cards.

today most young kids in Russia (In the cities for sure) are no worse off than Western kids and there are plenty of kids in the US living in poverty just as there are in the Uk, so no point even saying lots of kids in Russia live in poverty.

Money and green card isn't the only thing a guy has to attract women. Take away their poverty, if a guy has exceptional traits, an FSU woman will still consider him. A older, mature winner, is still better than a young immature loser.

My wife wasn't living in the FSU when I first wrote her. She was living in Libya. Her mom was a doctor there. Her mom had more cash in her bank than I had in mine. She wasn't living in poverty.  She had plenty of younger guys approaching her in real and internet life, and could choose from many men. She didn't need me, but she wanted me.

Do you think he could do this today?? 99.9% No for sure.

I don't know the guy so I can't judge him but I do know myself and I can do this over and over and over again. Why? Because I know I'm better than the average guy in many areas than just money.

If you was in the same situation today 40 years old looking for a 19 year old wife , you would be looking for a very very very long time and probably still looking in 5 years time and the same applies for most in the forum who found their wife 10/15 years ago..

While looking for a wife I dated a LOT of women. Told my story elsewhere and it is the most read FSU related thread on the internet. Some people thought I was a man whore. I was having a lot of fun. With or without marriage, I'll always have a lot of fun and I will never be lonely.