The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Facebook Douchery  (Read 10546 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Facebook Douchery
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 09:40:08 AM »
Rosco...as usual..attempts to 'belittle' by making up stuff.

Facebook et al are banning those with repeated instances of posting hate ..

Is that the response I get, from what I consider a pretty balanced and non attacking post? I've made absolutely nothing up. Working with your rules, the Guardian should be banned for posting hate. They attack white, tax paying, straight males on a daily basis to fuel their progressive propaganda yet they are allowed to post bollox.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/13/tommy-robinson-sexual-abuse-victims-european-elections

Today's Guardian journalist attacks TR for offering to donate his MEP salary to victims of sexual abuse, should he get elected. They call on voters to vote the way they think is best and no doubt the brainless zombies will do as they are told. Robinson is then attacked for inciting racial hatred by "whipping up fear". So, reporting on the injustices and betrayals which the authorities have attempted to mask and bury, makes him the criminal and the one causing fear? We're told he only focuses his attention on white girls and not the black and asian ones - how racist of him!!

Then there's this nugget. Full of guess work, bitterness and purposely misleading the reader with, "they are more likely". It's basically an extremist opinion yet fine on Facebook.

"The idea of far-right men presenting themselves as defenders of women’s rights is absurd. These thugs are never the natural defenders of women’s equality and sexual freedom, or allies in the fight against gender stereotypes and misogyny. They are more likely to want a return to an extremely traditional idea of a family, with a powerful man at its head and a homemaking woman in the kitchen."

I wonder if she would be so brave and post similar opinions on the issue within the muslim community..........tumble weeds.......

Don’t you know your Grandfather who fought against Nazi Germany would be called a “far right extremist” and “thug” by today’s standards?

And that’s right, only white males are extremists. Muslim males who beat their women? That’s a good thing!!

Welcome to your Orwellian World mate!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 09:53:34 AM »

You post extreme leftist bollox so whats the difference?

NO - I don't - based on the FACT - that lifelong Tory voters  are 'left'

You may be confused by your increasingly intolerant extreme right of centre viewpoints and intolerance of certain religious groupings

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 10:58:57 AM »
Those being banned are promoting hatred or darnright fibs...

And that's the problem, people like you support a system where alternative view points are silenced, rather than debated and proved wrong. We all know which rabbit hole this takes us down and for someone as progressive and liberal as yourself, its the irony that surprises me most.

The greater issue is that anyone with an opposing view point of the globalist loving liberals, are thrown in the far right/dangerous category and that label in itself is a "fib". I say give people like Tommy Robison a platform to spout his views, engage with him and if he's wrong, then prove it in front of the world and make a fool of him.

Silencing the "far right" only suggests that they actually have some inconvenient points the establishment would rather bury and ignore.

Finally, do you suggest we now ban politicians, seeing that they are the ones who are telling "darn right fibs"??

Tommy Robinson is not a legitimate white nationalist. He’s a tool for the Zionists in their divide and conquer agenda.

He’s being paid to deliberately sow discord between Muslims and Christians or more broadly between Arabs and whites.

Word on the street is that the recent terror bombings of Christians in Sri Lanka may have been financed by Israel. Terrorism is their specialty; they were the original terrorists in the ME. They hope to inflame Evangelical Christians in the USA into supporting yet another Middle East war and this time their target is Iran.

I’m no fan of excessive Muslim immigration to the West (to say the least!) but it’s important not to take the bait of these paid provocateurs.

If by bait you mean getting angry at the thousands of muslims who have been raping and abusing children in the Uk for decades, whilst the authorities chose to purposely look the other way?

Tommy is a lot of things but the root of the problem is the abusers and then Moby's who chose to look away for the good of cultural enrichment. Now unless we can prove that this disproportionally large group of muslim, south indian men, are repeatedly grooming and raping white children at the request of a paying provocateur,  I'll continue to believe its an ideological problem. Tommy Robinson and his funding thing if true is a subset of the same story.

I find it disgusting that the liberal types refuse to acknowledge the stuff reported by Robinson, not because the facts are there for all to see, but because these facts are being communicated by someone they loath. Work that one out for progressiveness.
You mean ‘Pakistani’ surely?

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2019, 11:08:35 AM »

- Editors of newspapers (Bart Nijman) and he uses eloquent language, noone said hate-speech in reply to his posts.
- Whole newspapers
- Anti-EU stuff gets banned, despite making good points sometimes.

The list goes on, and thats just what I learn from dutch events, not even europe or worldwide events.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2019, 11:11:39 AM »

And that's the problem, people like you support a system where alternative view points are silenced, rather than debated and proved wrong. We all know which rabbit hole this takes us down and for someone as progressive and liberal as yourself, its the irony that surprises me most.

The greater issue is that anyone with an opposing view point of the globalist loving liberals, are thrown in the far right/dangerous category and that label in itself is a "fib". I say give people like Tommy Robison a platform to spout his views, engage with him and if he's wrong, then prove it in front of the world and make a fool of him.

Silencing the "far right" only suggests that they actually have some inconvenient points the establishment would rather bury and ignore.

Finally, do you suggest we now ban politicians, seeing that they are the ones who are telling "darn right fibs"??

Tommy Robinson is not a legitimate white nationalist. He’s a tool for the Zionists in their divide and conquer agenda.

He’s being paid to deliberately sow discord between Muslims and Christians or more broadly between Arabs and whites.

Word on the street is that the recent terror bombings of Christians in Sri Lanka may have been financed by Israel. Terrorism is their specialty; they were the original terrorists in the ME. They hope to inflame Evangelical Christians in the USA into supporting yet another Middle East war and this time their target is Iran.

I’m no fan of excessive Muslim immigration to the West (to say the least!) but it’s important not to take the bait of these paid provocateurs.

If by bait you mean getting angry at the thousands of muslims who have been raping and abusing children in the Uk for decades, whilst the authorities chose to purposely look the other way?

Tommy is a lot of things but the root of the problem is the abusers and then Moby's who chose to look away for the good of cultural enrichment. Now unless we can prove that this disproportionally large group of muslim, south indian men, are repeatedly grooming and raping white children at the request of a paying provocateur,  I'll continue to believe its an ideological problem. Tommy Robinson and his funding thing if true is a subset of the same story.

I find it disgusting that the liberal types refuse to acknowledge the stuff reported by Robinson, not because the facts are there for all to see, but because these facts are being communicated by someone they loath. Work that one out for progressiveness.

I stand corrected.  tiphat

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2019, 11:49:47 AM »

Is that the response I get, from what I consider a pretty balanced and non attacking post? I've made absolutely nothing up. Working with your rules, the Guardian should be banned for posting hate. They attack white, tax paying, straight males on a daily basis to fuel their progressive propaganda yet they are allowed to post bollox.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/13/tommy-robinson-sexual-abuse-victims-european-elections

Today's Guardian journalist attacks TR for offering to donate his MEP salary to victims of sexual abuse, should he get elected. They call on voters to vote the way they think is best and no doubt the brainless zombies will do as they are told. Robinson is then attacked for inciting racial hatred by "whipping up fear". So, reporting on the injustices and betrayals which the authorities have attempted to mask and bury, makes him the criminal and the one causing fear? We're told he only focuses his attention on white girls and not the black and asian ones - how racist of him!!

Then there's this nugget. Full of guess work, bitterness and purposely misleading the reader with, "they are more likely". It's basically an extremist opinion yet fine on Facebook.

"The idea of normal men presenting themselves as defenders of women’s rights is very good. These gentlemen are always the natural defenders of women’s virtue and allies in the fight against the tyranny of modern “feminism”. They are more likely to want a return to a traditional idea of a family, with a powerful man at its head and a homemaking woman in the kitchen, which is good for society at large and strengthens any country.

There, Fixed That for the “Progressive” Slag.  :ROFL:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2019, 12:46:16 PM »

I stand corrected.  tiphat

Offline Manny

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 01:10:19 PM »
They are more likely to want a return to an extremely traditional idea of a family, with a powerful man at its head and a homemaking woman in the kitchen."

What? A man earning the crust and a wife looking after the sproggs and making cosy home? Good grief, whatever next? Imagine if she weighed less than 120kgs, wore heels occasionally, was easy on the eye and rather feminine? Gadzooks, castrate those dreadful blokes for even thinking of such a heinous thing. :ROFL:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 01:29:45 PM »
They are more likely to want a return to an extremely traditional idea of a family, with a powerful man at its head and a homemaking woman in the kitchen."

What? A man earning the crust and a wife looking after the sproggs and making cosy home? Good grief, whatever next? Imagine if she weighed less than 120kgs, wore heels occasionally, was easy on the eye and rather feminine? Gadzooks, castrate those dreadful blokes for even thinking of such a heinous thing. :ROFL:

Word!!       :ROFL:         :ROFL:           :ROFL:

Offline Manny

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2019, 01:33:09 PM »

NO - I don't - based on the FACT - that lifelong Tory voters  are 'left'

Makes no sense.........

You may be confused by your increasingly intolerant extreme right of centre viewpoints and intolerance of certain religious groupings

Your lot are happy to ignore the rapey and stabby Muslims for 'diversity', we know.  :-\

If thinking we should - for example - get a grip of and stop Muslims raping our children, or indeed limit and vet the new ones we allow to come here makes me "extreme right of centre" or shows "intolerance of certain religious groupings" in your warped Guardianista world, then I'll wear that badge with pride. You sir, as with Brexit, are in the minority. Further, I put it to you that with your knee jerk leftist intolerance of the views of others, and the desire to label everything you disagree with as "hate" makes you the intolerant extremist. You come across as a white male version of Diane Abbott, but in Timmy Mallett specs.

Go to Rotherham where your Muslim mates raped 1400 white British girls and spout your southern Guardian tripe there. The locals would string you up.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2019, 05:52:05 AM »

NO - I don't - ( post leftist bollox  - a suggested by Manny ) based on the FACT - that lifelong Tory voters  are 'left'

Duh - I was being sarcastic - Tories are right of centre - unless one is so far right that the need to make up / exaggerate stuff means one loses sense of reality ..

Read on for further examples :

Your lot are happy to ignore the rapey and stabby Muslims for 'diversity', we know.  :-\

As ever, 'my lot' - whoever they are (!) find sexual preying on the young / vulnerable abhorrent - period .. Be it 'gangs from Rotherham', RC or Anglican priests....

Go to Rotherham where your Muslim mates raped 1400 white British girls and spout your southern Guardian tripe there. The locals would string you up.

1/ I am from the north

2/ I'm an Independent reader - far more -  and buy the Sunday Times

3/ FAR more vulnerable youngsters have fallen victim to whites in the UK ... but do I see you avoiding Cof E schooling ?   THAT is the level of daftness your posts come across - to me ...

Offline Manny

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2019, 12:34:28 PM »
You’re a lost cause.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2019, 03:02:17 PM »

NO - I don't - ( post leftist bollox  - a suggested by Manny ) based on the FACT - that lifelong Tory voters  are 'left'

Duh - I was being sarcastic - Tories are right of centre - unless one is so far right that the need to make up / exaggerate stuff means one loses sense of reality ..

Read on for further examples :

As ever, 'my lot' - whoever they are (!) find sexual preying on the young / vulnerable abhorrent - period .. Be it 'gangs from Rotherham', RC or Anglican priests....

1/ I am from the north

2/ I'm an Independent reader - far more -  and buy the Sunday Times

3/ FAR more vulnerable youngsters have fallen victim to whites in the UK ... but do I see you avoiding Cof E schooling ?   THAT is the level of daftness your posts come across - to me ...

Whites are NOT protected from prosecution by Politicians and douchebag Police and others for PC reasons you moron.

Manny is correct, you’re a lost cause.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2019, 04:31:33 AM »

Hardly honest or factual...

So, did you consider John Major or Ken Clark to be 'extreme lefties'?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 04:35:04 AM »
You’re a lost cause.

...and you just ducked the question, deliberately..as it proves how 'selective' you are re our kids safety...

Offline Manny

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2019, 04:03:24 PM »

Hardly honest or factual...

So, did you consider John Major or Ken Clark to be 'extreme lefties'?

Major took us into the EU in its current guise without permission. He is still bleating pro EU crap.

I have mixed feelings about both of them.

You’re a lost cause.

...and you just ducked the question, deliberately..as it proves how 'selective' you are re our kids safety...

That one makes no sense. Especially against the backdrop of you being an exponent of rapey Muslims.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Manny's LYING 'riposte'
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2019, 06:15:57 AM »

Major took us into the EU in its current guise without permission. He is still bleating pro EU crap.

I have mixed feelings about both of them.

Major managed to keep out Labour and was thoroughly let down by the 'Bast*rds' - that constantly weakened the conservative Party .. the Euro-Septic wing of the party let in Tony Blair ..he has been proven CORRECT - again and again

Ken Clark - shame he never stood as leader

That one makes no sense. Especially against the backdrop of you being an exponent of rapey Muslims.

It made perfect sense - unlike your LIE about me being "an exponent of rapey Muslims." ------  They should be locked up - for a LONG time - having had to apologise to their victims and family - and listen to the harm they've done - in the same way - ANY rapist ( including the clergy and other white rapists should )

This is typical of Manny's 'truth / reality'.. it is warped

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2019, 08:44:01 AM »
Talking about Facebook douchery, I saw a cracker over the weekend.

Another RUA member who had tagged me in a Facebook post, was seemingly friends with our dearest Moby. I've never seen, looked or cared about finding Moby on Facebook but had noticed that there was blocked out chat, where I could only see the reply.

This bloke was arguing with Moby (shocking I know) about something and kept referring to him at [edited] or similar. I found it all too familiar and quickly put 2 and 2 together. Moby in his mentally deranged world has decided to block me or hide is profile from me, even although I couldn't give a flying shit about his profile.

Moby - you're safe so don't worry. I struggle to accept you being on here without having anything to do with you, one step closer to meat world. What a nutter you are though.......

(:)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2019, 09:48:58 AM »

Another RUA member who had tagged me in a Facebook post, was seemingly friends with our dearest Moby. I've never seen, looked or cared about finding Moby on Facebook but had noticed that there was blocked out chat, where I could only see the reply.

This bloke was arguing with Moby (shocking I know) about something and kept referring to him at [edited] or similar. I found it all too familiar and quickly put 2 and 2 together. Moby in his mentally deranged world has decided to block me or hide is profile from me, even although I couldn't give a flying shit about his profile.

Moby - you're safe so don't worry. I struggle to accept you being on here without having anything to do with you, one step closer to meat world. What a nutter you are though.......

Rosco

you CLEARLY need to chat with andrewfi how FB works

1/ I believe you have to be my 'fwend' to see my profile

and

2 / Once upon a time, I was presented with you as a 'fwend suggestion' ...

I deal with that appropriately

Well done on mentioning my FB profile name

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »

Rosco

you CLEARLY need to chat with andrewfi how FB works

1/ I believe you have to be my 'fwend' to see my profile

and

2 / Once upon a time, I was presented with you as a 'fwend suggestion' ...

I deal with that appropriately

Well done on mentioning my FB profile name

You don't need to be "friends" with a person, to see them commenting on a FB friends post. You do however, need to go out your way to make sure everything is completely invisible and block someone. What a shame eh, we could've become best buddies....... :(

I guess the beauty of pre authorisation and adult moderation is that you've been "protected" by my reveal. Unintentional of course but nobody would find you anyway, given your status on FB.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 11:23:15 AM »
Rosco

This isn't the first time you're 'unintentionally revealed'

First my mobile number and how this .. 

SAD

Offline Manny

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 05:07:37 PM »
Rosco

This isn't the first time you're 'unintentionally revealed'

First my mobile number and how this .. 

SAD

You probably have 26 mobile numbers. And the Facebook ID you requested to be redacted was actually your alleged/claimed name with a little Cyrillic wordplay anyway. It doesn’t look like you’re terribly hard to find on Facebook. I’m not really a Facebook user but I knew who you were on there already.

No need to try and pretend you’ve suffered some great effrontery. Indeed I recall it wasn’t very long ago that I removed something pertaining to Rosco’s business interests that you posted.

I am a believer in allowing people their privacy if they want it. Which goes for me, you, Rosco or anybody here. So let us please refrain from posting everybody’s numbers, addresses, Facebook IDs or whatever. We don’t have time to start cleaning all that up. I’m sure Rosco posted in good faith believing it was common knowledge anyway, without any actual bad intent.

This isn’t a horse we need to beat here.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2019, 01:36:57 AM »
Manny,

I referred to Rosco's occupation ..him having posted it on here... He has mentioned training as a commercial pilot, too....

Your deleting what he had told us amused me.

I have ONE UK mobile number and it has  been the same for over a decade..even during  the SKY TV multiple charges to my credit card debacle.

You seemed to 'overlook' my pointing out that Rosco has pointed out personal contact stuff ..TWICE.. Stuff that, of course, you would object to, if posters.. and that my request for the FB details to be redacted was polite and via 'report to moderator'..I did not make a fuss..

'interesting' than you are making a bigger fuss of it than I did... even mentioning the make up of my FB I'd...and defending Rosco  ..for his now frequent lapses of reason in posting...

I hope you 'allow' my point through.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2019, 03:04:45 AM »
Roger  :thumbsup:

I apologised for posting the mobile number, less a digit or two. It genuinely wasn't meant to be malicious and I was proving that we had spoken over the phone, something you staunchly denied.

The Facebook thing, well you're invisible anyway right? I thought that your own activity on here with photo banks, youtube and other bits and bobs you flaunt, meant that your name was common knowledge?

Again, apologies but I suspect anyone who has found you, did so through your own trumpeting.

Registration