The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Re: Translation, visa/docs, cultural/relationship advice, sincere personal appro  (Read 3245 times)

Offline LEGAL

Anastassia Olga and I are very happy that you came here, :) we think you will find a happier atmosphere that is more conducive to you posting more than in the past.   I really enjoyed speaking with you again  today and Olga and I look forward to meeting both you and your husband soon. 

Anastassia You truly are a wonderful person with a very loving heart.

Again welcome  :)  :) :)

LEGAL

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Hi Legal and Olga,

You are a pretty charming couple!  ;)

Thank you SO much for such warm words! I really enjoyed talking to you both too.  :) Hope we will talk again soon.

I am looking forward to helping men on this board and giving my input about everything Russian.

Anastassia

Regal Translations
Certified Russian / English Translations

Offline pup zemly

yes welcome. But it seems to me you are connected with  sharp** somehow.
because you I have never heard anybody to praise anastasya agency

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Hi Julie,

No, I am not connected with sharp or anybody or any agency. I have heard different opinions about Anastasya Agency, but if they get 'praise' also because of me then good for them.  ;) But I am on my own. Some time ago I was actually concerned that my business would be affected by their reputation. But not really. I don't think so.

Thank you very much for your welcomes,

Anastassia
Regal Translations

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
yes welcome. But it seems to me you are connected with  sharp** somehow.
because you I have never heard anybody to praise anastasya agency

Julie

I think you have a few Anastasia's mixed up here, also sharp** is married to an Olga? Are you thinking Anastasiaweb is the same as the Anastasya agency in Volgograd. Most people know Anastasiaweb are one of the worst, but as far as I know (may be wrong) they are not connected to Anastasya Agency in Volgograd. If they are than I stand corrected, but I doubt I am wrong?

Слава Україні

Offline Chris

Welcome Anastassia Ash :) tell us do you provide the same services for people outside the US ?

Thanks
Chris
Слава Україні

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Hi Chris,

I provide my services everywhere, where internet goes so to speak. What exactly do you have in mind?
Regal Translations

Offline Chris

Sorry nothing just at the moment, but it always good to hear about people who come recommended.
Слава Україні

Offline pup zemly

I think you have a few Anastasia's mixed up here, also sharp** is married to an Olga? Are you thinking Anastasiaweb is the same as the Anastasya agency in Volgograd. Most people know Anastasiaweb are one of the worst, but as far as I know (may be wrong) they are not connected to Anastasya Agency in Volgograd. If they are than I stand corrected, but I doubt I am wrong?
I am not saying that this lady works for Anastasya.
But Anastasya agency is the same in any country. Volgograd An-a is just a branch of a big one.
I know a woman, who was 30. when she went to that agency they offered her men only after 70, saying that younger men wouldn't pay attention to her

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Well, i was just asking in general what you meant.

I can help Canadians and Englishmen too.

Also when you are in Russia or in any Russian speaking country you can always call me here and ask for some advice or info, if you don't have a guide there or something. I can be your last back up plan and at least direct you, especially in Moscow, I was born there.
Or if an AM is there with his lady and can't find an interpreter or in some difficult situation and all the people who are supposed to help are not there for some reason, again he can call me and I will be glad to help as I can.
Regal Translations

Offline pup zemly

Nastya, I offer you to start your own business. I think it'll bring you more money. Local men are rather well informed about anything, connected with such relationships.
It is like to offer them to get registered in paid sites when they know a lot of free.

I know some women, who started their own agencies in Denmark. They make good money. They just sell women's addresses and translate letters.

Offline Chris

Well, i was just asking in general what you meant.

I can help Canadians and Englishmen too.

Also when you are in Russia or in any Russian speaking country you can always call me here and ask for some advice or info, if you don't have a guide there or something. I can be your last back up plan and at least direct you, especially in Moscow, I was born there.
Or if an AM is there with his lady and can't find an interpreter or in some difficult situation and all the people who are supposed to help are not there for some reason, again he can call me and I will be glad to help as I can.

I could have done with you back in March, I was fed up with getting lost on the Metro ;D I wish they would put signs up that mean something for when you are switching stations, routes etc :)
Слава Україні

Offline Bruno

Nastya, I offer you to start your own business. I think it'll bring you more money. Local men are rather well informed about anything, connected with such relationships.
It is like to offer them to get registered in paid sites when they know a lot of free.

I know some women, who started their own agencies in Denmark. They make good money. They just sell women's addresses and translate letters.

Julie,

Anastassia is not related to any marriage agency... and she have already her ow business... a independant translation business... and they have a professional level who can be from some use to Western men, specially when related to needed document for several procedure... She is not some young girl who have learn English in US but a really professional... both parents was translator ( mother have reach a top level )...

I think that you are mixing two thing... a bad reputation agency and a trannslation service where the owner have a similar name... it is not relation between each of them...

For know more about Anastassia, take a look at http://www.translations.tim-ash.com/myself2.htm ... hmmm ... her mother is really cute... like always, i am too late  ;)

Offline Chris

But Anastasya agency is the same in any country. Volgograd An-a is just a branch of a big one.
I know a woman, who was 30. when she went to that agency they offered her men only after 70,

Actually Anastasya in Volgograd are not part of Anastasiaweb, they are part of the Angelika Network, I have not used them but I believe Anastasya in Volgograd are a legit agency.
Слава Україні

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Julie, I have thought awhile ago about the idea of doing my own agency, but dismissed it because it involves work that I don't really do and my heart is not there, it is close to match making. I understand that there might be many women in Moscow even who would want to marry an AM, but I personally don't know them, and all of my friends and acquaintances don't want to do that. Also I am not in Russia any more, if I was I would think about it.

I would like my business to be primarily linguistical and about helping men in their relationships privately. You are right, one can read a lot of info on the internet and become members of such boards for free, but still lots of them for some reason fail numerous times or can have more problems than they should. This is where I step in and help in their particular situation.

Very often my services go beyond translations because I truly care about my customer and want him to have a success with his lady or would want to protect him from potential scammers, liars, users and upgraders. Hundreds and hundreds of American men are being used in this way or the other and my heart goes out to them. My ultimate goal is to see a happy Christian marriage, functioning as it should. I also helped some Russian women who moved to the US with some advice and anything they needed to know to fit in to this way of living. I came through A LOT of experience and would like to share with others. I helped lots of couples in this way and most of them remember me as to what role I played in their relationship and what I taught them.  :) 

Bruno, thanks for explaining my background, and congratulations with your engagement, you are definitely not late there as I see  ;) A cute little dove you are holding there  :)
Regal Translations

Offline Bruno

Bruno, thanks for explaining my background, and congratulations with your engagement, you are definitely not late there as I see  ;) A cute little dove you are holding there  :)

Nastyia, if you allow it  ;) i know you from a other place ( forum ) and i know that your way in the life was not really easy... loose a loved one is never easy... but you was strong enough for continue your own life... for this, you have earn my respect !!!

About my engagement, it is not really new ( may 2006 )...

About explaining your background, i think that it is important, specially when some think that you are relared to a "bad" network where you have no one link...

and really, i know that for official document, a accurated translation is needed...   it spare problem... to be honest, i will never use service like yourrrs for romance letter ( bot so sure now but i am not rich ) but a service like yours can help for the administrative  paperwork...

Hmmm... my girlfiend is a professional translator too... Russian-Ukrainian-English-German... and she is learning French now... and when will be here, she will learbn Dutch !!!

I have no merit for have find the right one.... since she have find me !!!  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Ah I see, Bruno, so you know my story then. Thank you so much for your respect. That's so nice.
Well I am glad for you and your girlfriend and that she is a professional translator too and a polyglot.  ;) Lots of men use my translation more often at first stages of their correspondence, I think in this way they give me a chance to save them lots of trouble in the future, on later stages I can help with 3-way calls and K1 documents. There are lots of different customers with different needs, some need just translation of their docs, some just letters or just calls, and some just purely relationship and cultural questions. Also there are many who need help with everything. Also all of my customers get discounts in some period of time.
You know, I will tell you a secret, I am also the one who found my two husbands!  ;) I am just not that kind of a woman who would sit and wait for her prince. I want to hop on my own hourse and go and find him!   :)  ;) ...Which I did...
Regal Translations

Offline Jinx

• Watched
 Too many Anastasia's, it does get a little confusing....

Anastasiaweb is the big marriage agency with the bad reputation

Anastasya agency in Volgograd/Volzhsky is a small business that also advertises their girls' on the Angelika network....they are honest and provide excellent service, I have used them.  www.anastasya.com

Anastassia the girl posting here sounds like an independent translator, and helper. 

Does that clear it up?  ::)

sharpbws

Anastasya agency in Volgograd/Volzhsky is a small business that also advertises their girls' on the Angelika network....they are honest and provide excellent service, I have used them.  www.anastasya.com

Anastassia the girl posting here sounds like an independent translator, and helper. 

Give the man a gold star - he got it exactly right!

:-)
Brad

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Well, off the topic but fits the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bruno!  :)  8) I have just noticed on the calendar it is your Birthday today. It is evening here already but still wishing you all the best. Lots of joy and happiness!
Regal Translations

Offline DonA

Hello Anastassia,

Welcome to our Little community. I see you offer translations and of course you are a FSU Lady. We can sure use more of both around here.  :-*

Thanks for coming along!  :)

DonAz

PS: I see you live in the town that is famous for being the home of the Late actor Jimmey Stewart

Offline Bruno

Well, off the topic but fits the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bruno!  :)  8) I have just noticed on the calendar it is your Birthday today. It is evening here already but still wishing you all the best. Lots of joy and happiness!

Thank you... now, it is the morning here... and with some headcache... a little too much drink yesterday...

Hmmm... Jinx have good explain who are the different Anastassia...

You know, I will tell you a secret, I am also the one who found my two husbands!

Same here... it is my actual girlfriend who have found me  :)

Offline Chris

Well done Jinx that is what I have been saying in two different threads now, but someone still wants to believe otherwise and stir things up. ;)
Слава Україні

Offline Anastassia

• Regal Translations
Thanks, DonAz, yes, Indiana is where Jimmy Stuart was born. They have a little museum dedicated to his life and movies, really cool place, we went there and will go there again. Very interesting. Check your PM.

Bruno, happy after partying! He he he…I don't think it matters that much any more who found who, wise for us to find you and for you to reply to us.
Regal Translations