The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Trump Acknowledges Israeli Sovereignty Of Golan Heights  (Read 155 times)

Online Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
Trump Acknowledges Israeli Sovereignty Of Golan Heights
« on: March 22, 2019, 09:00:35 PM »
This is a very provocative move against Syria and by extension Russia. The Russian collusion scam has ended, my prediction is no collusion between Trump and Russia, yet this boneheaded move by Trump makes me think that Israel caught Trump in a honey trap with the aid of their agent Epstein, the Jewish Billionaire with an island where Bill Clinton famously went.

Either way I’m sick of Trump having his nose buried up Netanyahu’s ass, so for me I might simply abstain from voting in 2020. It’s a huge disappointment and a clear violation of International law. Israel has a horrible human rights record but they always get a pass in US media.

Syria wants the Golan Heights back; Trump has been suckered by Netanyahu who is constantly egging the USA into yet another Middle East war which benefits no one except for Israel at enormous cost to the USA and all affected civilians in the region.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/golan-heights-trump.amp.html
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P. J. O'Rourke

Online Confederate

Re: Trump Acknowledges Israeli Sovereignty Of Golan Heights
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 11:28:29 PM »
All the countries surrounding Israel despise this psychotic and neurotic warmonger, yet he has the nerve to claim Israel could be a “light unto the World”. Beware of dishonest fanatics with Messianic complex’s. Worldwide so far no Zionists have ever admitted or taken responsibility for the pain, suffering, torture and genocide they have inflicted on the World through their delusional vision of Communism. Jewish mass murderers of the Bolshevik Revolution are not taught to school children, instead only Jewish deaths matter but never any mention that elite Jews committed mass murder in the former Soviet and inspired Cambodia and China to commit mass murder.

Trump has become a Shabbos Goy, just another useful idiot for his puppeteers.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P. J. O'Rourke

Online Confederate

Online Confederate

Registration