The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Danger Zone..  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Danger Zone..
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:36:13 AM »
Some people really write some shit..

What is it with these assholes.. apparently St Petersburg is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.... :ROFL:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/14/moscow-st-petersburg-named-europes-most-dangerous-cities-a64797

No mention of god dam London where you'r just as likely to get mugged or some acid chucked in your face if your in the wrong place at the wrong time. I put it down to the Moscow times, which love to publish propaganda about Russia so removing from my news feed in Facebook right this minute tired of their shit, no different to the BBC.. :ROFL:

Just thinking how the kids will manage at school next week in such a dangerous city..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Danger Zone..
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 06:16:39 AM »
Only in Saint Petersburg have the police ever walked me back home to my apartment after a 'busy' night out!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:25 AM »

What is it with these assholes.. apparently St Petersburg is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.... :ROFL:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/14/moscow-st-petersburg-named-europes-most-dangerous-cities-a64797

No mention of god dam London where you'r just as likely to get mugged or some acid chucked in your face if your in the wrong place at the wrong time. I put it down to the Moscow times, which love to publish propaganda about Russia so removing from my news feed in Facebook right this minute tired of their shit, no different to the BBC.. :ROFL:

Just thinking how the kids will manage at school next week in such a dangerous city..

Steveboy,

I certainly do not feel unsafe in your city - but the survey includes the level of political freedom - certainly a misleading title..

Not sure why you are including the BEEB in your tirade ..

You still believe the bollox fed out by the govt owned / controlled TV news in the Rodina ? ;)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:56:41 AM »
You missed the 'dastardly' MT's article ..
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/01/15/russian-industrial-city-outranks-la-toronto-in-quality-of-life-index-a64137

Russian World Cup Host City Outranks LA, Toronto in Quality of Life Index

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »
apparently St Petersburg is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.... :ROFL:

Oh, is it full of stabby blacks or spontaneously combustible and stabby Muslims like London?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Manny

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 01:21:22 PM »
You still believe the bollox fed out by the govt owned / controlled TV news in the Rodina ? ;)

You believe the BBC.  :prophead:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 01:39:31 PM »

Steveboy,

I certainly do not feel unsafe in your city - but the survey includes the level of political freedom - certainly a misleading title..

I don't believe in any media what soever and never have done, they are all lying m*** ****rs

As for political freedom. I guess that something the Uk should no all about , remember Julian Assange he can probably tell you about political freedom in the UK  :laugh:

And if you want to ask about political democracy in the Uk ask 17 million people.. there is no freedom for any thing in the uk ..

When was the last time you went for a piss in a public toilet in London??  :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 01:54:25 PM »
apparently St Petersburg is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.... :ROFL:

Oh, is it full of stabby blacks or spontaneously combustible and stabby Muslims like London?

Absolutely every where.. can't even explain how bad the situation is, last time we went to the bankomat we hired two security guards only need 100 roubles for a coffee, its even worse for the kids they go to school with stab vests and a helmet.. worst thing is the taxi drivers, never get in taxi on your own as usually they take you off beat you then take your kidney and sell it at the local market, where they sell all sorts of human organs.. They also have those moped gangs in every street, not even safe to come out of your house alone late at night, problem is if you don't hand over your handbag it's acid  straight in your face... what worries the me the most is if Im out and had a few to many and need a pee.. wow that's not easy.. I put video on all the way, wife is outside ready to call the police (Its better to call the police as they will just give you a kicking in the cell) cos lots of guys get stabbed to death in the loo's here it number one place to die!!
You see all these stories of guys stabbed to death and rolling out in to the street in a blood bath, you see it in London some times.. I mean all the time.. WELL I got news for you its every bloody 3 hours here!!  :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 02:02:12 PM »

Steveboy,

Let me make you an offer?? When your in the Uk next I can try to pop over .. now Im happy to pay for all your travel expenses , and I challenge  you to spend 2/3 night out with me? If your worried I'm bullshitting I can pay you a little fee 1000/2000 to come on a "Real life" trip and I will show you how safe the UK is, we can start in Luton actually I know a few Irish bars there in some deadly places , we can go drinking till late wander around, if we survive ( I will for sure) then move on to another area the next day.. My mothers brother was murdered in Luton, family all come from the area so I know the best places to go out where your probably going to get your head kicked in just for looking at someone..

What do you think ? A few nights out all paid for :)) See the REAL England :) Are you up for it??

We could even do a trip report for the forum!! tiphat

Online Guile

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 07:25:31 PM »
Moby hasn't seen the real England or UK in decades...he's a tax dodger

Offline Manny

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 03:48:18 PM »
Moby hasn't seen the real England or UK in decades...he's a tax dodger

In fairness to Moby, I doubt he earns enough to dodge very much. But it’s probably also quite likely that he pays zero tax in the UK or anywhere. But I’m pretty sure he is quite conversant with the real England; whatever that might be.

But there is a dedicated topic to speculate about Moby. And this isn’t it.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 04:01:07 AM »
Another stabbing in London..

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fulham-stabbing-victim-cousin-gmb-082400125.html

Must be about about 100 now this year, probably a few throats cut that havn't been reported..and a few stabs in the ass , they like to stab you in the ass..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 04:36:37 PM »
Hi Steveboy, I knew Luton, well ..went to school in Bedford and cycled to the Downs at Dunstable, regularly..

I was in Luton(  airport ) a few hours ago  ..

I seriously doubt you could teach me anything about the UK))  Pop over...  it is your turn to treat me, anyway))

I am in the north for 24 hours then the sunnier SW.

As for my tax affairs..  it is always amusing to read others' 'estimations' of my life...

The more observant reader will remember I had a UK  tax refund ...which means I overpaid, before...

Ah well  tiphat

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 02:47:56 AM »
Hi Steveboy, I knew Luton, well ..went to school in Bedford and cycled to the Downs at Dunstable, regularly..

I was in Luton(  airport ) a few hours ago  ..

I seriously doubt you could teach me anything about the UK))  Pop over...  it is your turn to treat me, anyway))

I am in the north for 24 hours then the sunnier SW.

As for my tax affairs..  it is always amusing to read others' 'estimations' of my life...

The more observant reader will remember I had a UK  tax refund ...which means I overpaid, before...

Ah well  tiphat

You'll know Lucy farm area then :) And the Arndale  Centre .. the IRA like that place also :)

Luton is a terrible place all our family left the area a long time ago..

I went to watch The Who at Wembley arena back in the Eighties met up with some kids from Luton, asked me to give them a call next time I was in town , so next time we visited grandparents we met up..

So after a few hours they got a posse together and went down to a bar near the Arndale centre, walked in,  out come the bars, helmets off and trashed the whole place, half the people in the bar were flat out on the floor, they trashed every thing chairs , tables, peoples heads..

I was only a youngster at the time and was thinking ****** hell what is this shit!!!

So after this place it was back to their local for a few quiet drinks.. :ROFL:

20 minutes later the doors come flying open in come 50 skinheads.. so it all happened again, tables , chairs, helmets, iron bars, baseball bats it was all going on.. :ROFL:

I was glad to get back to my grans that night..

It's worse that that today..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 04:49:15 AM »
Skinheads, Bovver Boys in Crombies, flick knives.... 

'Sure'...it is 'much worse', now...))

You read every day of 'Muslims blowing up the place and fighting in the bars'... :coffeeread:

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 06:30:30 AM »

You read every day of 'Muslims blowing up the place and fighting in the bars'... :coffeeread:

Put "Muslims Luton" into a Google image search and we see once again that Moby is spinning his lefty pro-Muslim nonsense. Look at the pics. Would any normal person want to go there?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 11:30:04 AM »

Put "Muslims Luton" into a Google image search and we see once again that Moby is spinning his lefty pro-Muslim nonsense. Look at the pics. Would any normal person want to go there?

I note you avoided my point about 'Muslim violence' in Luton. Well, the lack of it ..

If I search I get VERY different images...

Google gives you hits based on your 'politics'...

It is noted you still feel the need to tell the members that a life time Tory voter is 'lefty'))

You are in the wrong party and !islamophobic' wack jobs qill be weeded out....

You have UKIP .))

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 01:37:03 PM »

In luton now on a typical night, just read the Luton News.. "Two muslims were beaten and left for dead by four white assailants "  Next night "A white 26 year old girl was raped by 3 muslim men after abducting her and taking her to an unknown place in a van"  next day same stuff, next day same stuff..In luton women do not go out on their own late at night in many areas..

Yes muslims are fighting whites nearly every night in some part of the town and whites are hunting muslims down during the night in vans full of guys wanting to kick a few heads in..

Not a safe place to live..

But not as bad as Malmo..

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »

In luton now on a typical night, just read the Luton News.. "Two muslims were beaten and left for dead by four white assailants "  Next night "A white 26 year old girl was raped by 3 muslim men after abducting her and taking her to an unknown place in a van"  next day same stuff, next day same stuff..In luton women do not go out on their own late at night in many areas..

Yes muslims are fighting whites nearly every night in some part of the town and whites are hunting muslims down during the night in vans full of guys wanting to kick a few heads in..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45382557 (Afghan man stabbing in the name of allah, terrorism suspected)

https://www.news24.com/World/News/driver-of-bus-full-of-children-sets-it-on-fire-in-italy-20190320 (Afghan immigrant, but didnt claim religious reasons but rather being fed up with the situation of the immigrations by boats)

https://www.businessinsider.nl/utrecht-tram-shooting-multiple-injured-anti-terror-investigating-2019-3/ (Yes, allahu ahkbar played a major part in his mind) (Oh and I can't find it quickly, but an italian news crew covering the event were robbed under the nose of the police. Because that was a muslim neighbourhood in Utrecht. I remember reading about it on Twitter)

No comment necessary I think.

And don't go to me about "but but christ church in NZ ..." , whilst equally abhorrent, i am going to use the lefties favorite partyline: It was just 1 disturbed individual who (according to his own words) saw too many muslim acts of terror and went off on a muslim killing spree.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 12:35:16 AM »

Your vision of modern day Luton and Malmo and mine will remain somewhat different.

You say you like nightclubs?

You should try one in either city...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 12:42:48 AM »
Markje..

Did you note that SC and I holiday live for long periods in majority Muslim nations...with her  babs on display on the beach and we haven't been stoned to death..

I guess we have been 'lucky'

On any day I can find news articles were a ethnic local has beaten up his Mrs or an eth local has molested kids ... but some folks feel the newd to read the news, VERY, selectively..in an attempt to 'prove a point' ...

My eldest daughter is still hitting to town when her younger  sister visits London and they managed to avoid a 'roaming band of Sharia Law enforcers' who might punish them for wearing short skirts....

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 11:59:48 AM »
Markje..

Did you note that SC and I holiday live for long periods in majority Muslim nations...with her  babs on display on the beach and we haven't been stoned to death..
And where would that be exactly? I think this point was debated before, a gated community such as hotels are not comparable with generic beaches of the same country. Especially the larger more luxurious hotels have paid off the police to allow western-style beaches.

Only Crimea is a place I know where muslims do not get their knickers in a twist with normal western values.

On any day I can find news articles were a ethnic local has beaten up his Mrs or an eth local has molested kids ... but some folks feel the newd to read the news, VERY, selectively..in an attempt to 'prove a point' ...
And some people close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears and yell loudly lalalalalala and don't see problems.
Neither are right, but for me its nigh impossible to avoid the news of some ethnic group bad behaviour.

I once was admitted to a hospital (2017) and they wanted to know my diet wishes. I said to them I don't eat halal out of principle.

It was a HUGE problem for the hospital. In the end they almost made me eat vegeterian until someone remembered pork by defenition is non-halal food.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 08:45:52 PM »
Markje..

And where would that be exactly comparable with generic beaches of the same country. Especially the larger more luxurious hotels have paid off the police to allow western-style beaches.

Only Crimea is a place I know where muslims do not get their knickers in a twist with normal western values.

You assume much..and are just plain WRONG...

Whilst we have taken one holiday in Turkey, with a private beach...All the others have been on a yacht / with a hotel / Villa either side ..involving PUBLIC beaches..

REALLY... why DO folks post opinions on stuff without having even BEEN to a 'majority Muslim' nation?!...

My experience with topless bathing is Turkey, 'Turkish ' Cyprus, Bali (Indonesia)..

Crimea has not been such a place ( maj. Muslim)for 200 years..

THAT is exactly what you are doing.. You think domestic violence / child molestation is confined to 'Muslims' in the NL ?

And some people close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears and yell loudly lalalalalala and don't see problems.
Neither are right, but for me its nigh impossible to avoid the news of some ethnic group bad behaviour.

..and some people find what they seek by reading selectively..

I once was admitted to a hospital (2017) and they wanted to know my diet wishes. I said to them I don't eat halal out of principle.

It was a HUGE problem for the hospital. In the end they almost made me eat vegeterian until someone remembered pork by defenition is non-halal food.

))

Stunned, then slaughtered meat  ( Non Halal method ) is not that hard to order in the UK.

..Plus I can buy Pork in 'Turkish' Cyprus...

I certainly believe stunning is more humane..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:07 PM »

Your vision of modern day Luton and Malmo and mine will remain somewhat different.

You say you like nightclubs?

You should try one in either city...

Do you want to come for a long weekend in Malmo ? in the summer some time ?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 05:55:13 PM »

Do you want to come for a long weekend in Malmo ? in the summer some time ?

Let's make it Stockholm on 2020?

I hope to be busy this summer, elsewhere))

SC wants to visit Finland in Summer and we can 'pop over' ..!

Or Luton?