The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: US Nationals will need a Visa to enter Europe soon..  (Read 174 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
US Nationals will need a Visa to enter Europe soon..
« on: March 10, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
That is a bit of good news.. US Nationals will need a visa to enter the EU after 2021 (Thats if its still going by then)
 :laugh:

https://sputniknews.com/us/201903091073085915-us-eu-visa/

So just leaves kicking their bases and torture camps out of Europe..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: US Nationals will need a Visa to enter Europe soon..
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 10:42:31 AM »
That is a bit of good news.. US Nationals will need a visa to enter the EU after 2021 (Thats if its still going by then)

This is just the same kind of thing as we have now before visiting the United States. Apply online and get the thing and then pre-notify any visit in the future. It won't be like getting a 'proper' visa even if the administrative effect is much the same.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: US Nationals will need a Visa to enter Europe soon..
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 02:04:02 AM »

This is just the same kind of thing as we have now before visiting the United States. Apply online and get the thing and then pre-notify any visit in the future. It won't be like getting a 'proper' visa even if the administrative effect is much the same.

I know, but it is more important the Principle of it, I don't care if it just takes one minute online to do, more important they have to spend that few minutes doing it .. just like I would have to visiting the US..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!