The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Stirlitz, Crimea, Ukraine and Yanukovych  (Read 19720 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Stirlitz, Crimea, Ukraine and Yanukovych
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2019, 02:05:48 AM »
Confederate, you are posting stuff that you made up as fact. That's dishonest, that's you, that's not me.

If you dislike the characterisation then stop lying. Simples!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2019, 05:14:27 AM »

Nobody is fearing anything, if you had been to russia, you'd know that.

I am sat with 4 of 'em and you are kidding yourself ....  I spend a LOT of time in the region that ajoins Crimea

A LOT of Russians question corruption from the top down....it is THE main issue in every Ivanov index survey of the Sberbank
Question is not the same as fear, i thought you were an english native speaker?

Crimea is a whole different case, all people there have been living in Heaven for 5 years now, so nobody there would like to speak against Russia.

'All'? 

I can name you people who lost their jobs, homes and had to pack up and live the peninsula for speaking out about injustice..
Let me explain the language used: , all people [currently living] there.

Note the 2 inserted words.

Where Crimea was the worst-performing state of Ukraine (economicly speaking) and investments were none, this has all changed.
People feel it in their wallet every day, so you can bet your ass off that everybody is in good report with Russia.
Every year I go there, I keep being amazed at the sheer amount of Russia flags, putin baubles and other pro-russian stuff.
You just can't make that stuff with surpressing the local people.

Mark.

Many businesses that closed have not reopened and despite your assurances, tourism is not anywhere near back to when Ukrainians flocked

You might want to check the numbers, last year was a record-breaking year for crimea, including times under ukrainian rule. This year will be even busier is the general expectation. All cheap/middle class hotels are booked solid and even the more luxurious ones are starting to sell out.

https://primechaniya.ru/home/news/aprel-2019/dorogo-no-otboya-net-krymu-prorochat-horoshij-kurortnyj-sezon/?fbclid=IwAR19aoeUkhiJ7Umb6-J1jDv5W98KUVTunUqolBpPOzOF9XQiu0pmUgctgoE

Newsflash...many Russians do not trust Crimean's ..it has long had a reputation as being corrupt
And who was adjudicator during that long time? and you speak of "had" as in past-tense, could it be that this slowly changed after 2014?

Then there's the matter of Tatar land claims...that date back to Soviet times...

You are speaking on behalf of Eth. Russians..not the indigenous people or those that made their lives there while 60 years being undisputed part of Ukraine
I speak for all people currently living in Crimea, including the Tatars. They are quite happy that they can now talk to the government in their native tongue instead of having to resort to Ukrainian. And there are more of such changes you fail to pick up every time Crimea is brought up. You are either someone suffering from Dementia or you simply do not want to hear how things changed for the better and cling to an abusive failed state that used to rule Crimea.

And since the change in 2014, Ukraine went further down the crapper, whose fault that is i will not expand on here in this topic.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2019, 08:02:17 AM »

Nobody is fearing anything, if you had been to russia, you'd know that.

I am sat with 4 of 'em and you are kidding yourself ....  I spend a LOT of time in the region that ajoins Crimea

A LOT of Russians question corruption from the top down....it is THE main issue in every Ivanov index survey of the Sberbank
Question is not the same as fear, i thought you were an english native speaker?

Crimea is a whole different case, all people there have been living in Heaven for 5 years now, so nobody there would like to speak against Russia.

'All'? 

I can name you people who lost their jobs, homes and had to pack up and live the peninsula for speaking out about injustice..
Let me explain the language used: , all people [currently living] there.

Note the 2 inserted words.

Where Crimea was the worst-performing state of Ukraine (economicly speaking) and investments were none, this has all changed.
People feel it in their wallet every day, so you can bet your ass off that everybody is in good report with Russia.
Every year I go there, I keep being amazed at the sheer amount of Russia flags, putin baubles and other pro-russian stuff.
You just can't make that stuff with surpressing the local people.

Mark.

Many businesses that closed have not reopened and despite your assurances, tourism is not anywhere near back to when Ukrainians flocked

You might want to check the numbers, last year was a record-breaking year for crimea, including times under ukrainian rule. This year will be even busier is the general expectation. All cheap/middle class hotels are booked solid and even the more luxurious ones are starting to sell out.

https://primechaniya.ru/home/news/aprel-2019/dorogo-no-otboya-net-krymu-prorochat-horoshij-kurortnyj-sezon/?fbclid=IwAR19aoeUkhiJ7Umb6-J1jDv5W98KUVTunUqolBpPOzOF9XQiu0pmUgctgoE

Newsflash...many Russians do not trust Crimean's ..it has long had a reputation as being corrupt
And who was adjudicator during that long time? and you speak of "had" as in past-tense, could it be that this slowly changed after 2014?

Then there's the matter of Tatar land claims...that date back to Soviet times...

You are speaking on behalf of Eth. Russians..not the indigenous people or those that made their lives there while 60 years being undisputed part of Ukraine
I speak for all people currently living in Crimea, including the Tatars. They are quite happy that they can now talk to the government in their native tongue instead of having to resort to Ukrainian. And there are more of such changes you fail to pick up every time Crimea is brought up. You are either someone suffering from Dementia or you simply do not want to hear how things changed for the better and cling to an abusive failed state that used to rule Crimea.

And since the change in 2014, Ukraine went further down the crapper, whose fault that is i will not expand on here in this topic.

More bold faced lies from puffer Mark.

Tatar’s are decidedly NOT happy with the Russian occupation.

The main reason they arrested him is that he is a Crimean Tatar,” Bekirova says of her father, who is not allowed visits or calls from relatives. “It’s possible that his arrest had something to do with my mother being a member of the Mejlis [the Crimean Tatar assembly] or because I work for the Crimean Tatar television station ATR, which tells people what’s going on in Crimea.

“But above all I think Russia wants to use him as an example to scare the entire Crimean Tatar people – to show that even someone who has had a leg amputated and has diabetes and serious heart problems can be arrested and held in such conditions
.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/crimean-tatars-stand-firm-against-russian-occupation-of-homeland-1.3811335%3fmode=amp

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2019, 08:20:45 AM »
While the link below is over a year old it defines many of the issues that are at play on the Krim.

https://jamestown.org/program/ukraines-everest-estate-llc-v-russia-about-more-than-money/
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »

The main reason they arrested him is that he is a Crimean Tatar,” Bekirova says of her father, who is not allowed visits or calls from relatives. “It’s possible that his arrest had something to do with my mother being a member of the Mejlis [the Crimean Tatar assembly] or because I work for the Crimean Tatar television station ATR, which tells people what’s going on in Crimea.

“But above all I think Russia wants to use him as an example to scare the entire Crimean Tatar people – to show that even someone who has had a leg amputated and has diabetes and serious heart problems can be arrested and held in such conditions
.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/crimean-tatars-stand-firm-against-russian-occupation-of-homeland-1.3811335%3fmode=amp
You do realise that he is not only a Tatar, but also a terrorist, right?

Terrorists are a whole different ballgame from normal people.

No, I do not speak for terrorists, who are also currently not living inside Crimea. (And quite frankly, I couldn' care less about terrorists rights ).
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »

.”

No, I do not speak for terrorists, who are also currently not living inside Crimea. (And quite frankly, I couldn' care less about terrorists rights ).

He’s not even remotely a terrorist, this was an obvious setup and frame job by Putin’s FSB to terrorize the Crimean Tatar’s into total submission.

Stop telling bold-faced lies Mark. The Russian authorities will stop at nothing to silence dissenters, but the Tatar’s and others can see the obvious truths.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2019, 11:29:48 AM »

.”

He’s not even remotely a terrorist, this was an obvious setup and frame job by Putin’s FSB to terrorize the Crimean Tatar’s into total submission.

Stop telling bold-faced lies Mark. The Russian authorities will stop at nothing to silence dissenters, but the Tatar’s and others can see the obvious truths.

if you believe that i will not continue this discussion. its pointless
OO===[][]===OO

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2019, 12:25:50 PM »
Incredible that Igor after 8 years and a full tour of military duty comes back as a much more serious and mature man looking to see if there is any consulting potential here at RUA, for example, translations, discreet background inquiries of potential UA Brides or just a savvy local friend to make visits more accommodative - and - his last post on this thread was on page two and the rest a bunch of egoists who could give a damn about Igor and how he is doing posting typical RU versus UA bollox.  Next you will accuse each other of drinking your bloody Orange Juice.

The Area 51 members will know of what OJ I am speaking.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2019, 01:34:34 PM »

.”

if you believe that i will not continue this discussion. its pointless

Pointless for you because you live in an alternate reality Universe.

It’s not pointless for astute readers. I suggest they also read the link AvHdB posted just upthread.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2019, 01:35:50 PM »
Incredible that Igor after 8 years and a full tour of military duty comes back as a much more serious and mature man looking to see if there is any consulting potential here at RUA, for example, translations, discreet background inquiries of potential UA Brides or just a savvy local friend to make visits more accommodative - and - his last post on this thread was on page two and the rest a bunch of egoists who could give a damn about Igor and how he is doing posting typical RU versus UA bollox.  Next you will accuse each other of drinking your bloody Orange Juice.

Let Stirlitz speak for himself, or better yet repost his entire post.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2019, 01:53:05 PM »
What happened here, happens on 95% of most threads.
People arguing. Whats funny is the same cast of characters
every time. A smart fellow would realize this and stop.

Most argue until tired, then wait for next thread and start over.
Same shit different topic. But if you wait, the topics gets repeated.
Kyrm was argued to point of nausea, Died off and here we are again
Same people  arguing the same  thing. I believe there is an expression
for this sort of thing.

Definition of insanity. :)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »
What happened here, happens on 95% of most threads.
People arguing. Whats funny is the same cast of characters
every time. A smart fellow would realize this and stop.

Most argue until tired, then wait for next thread and start over.
Same shit different topic. But if you wait, the topics gets repeated.
Kyrm was argued to point of nausea, Died off and here we are again
Same people  arguing the same  thing. I believe there is an expression
for this sort of thing.

Definition of insanity. :)

So then why don’t you stay out of the thread. You obviously don’t have the moral fiber and stamina to fight verbally or in writing for those who’ve had their lands stolen and are in prison suffering human rights abuses.

Be like 2tall and start a bikini models thread. Stay out of threads requiring a moral backbone.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2019, 03:46:25 PM »
The reality of Tatar’s opinion and resistance to RF occupation of their historic homeland:

“Ukraine lists Bekirov as one of more than 70 of its citizens who are political prisoners in Russian-run jails.

About half are members of a Crimean Tatar community that fiercely opposes Russia’s annexation of their homeland, which began five years ago when “little green men” seized state buildings and strategic sites across the Black Sea peninsula..

These Russian soldiers without insignia established de facto Kremlin control over Crimea, and prepared it for a referendum on March 16th, 2014, which Moscow claims legitimised its occupation of a region twice the size of Northern Ireland.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
On the theft of the property of ordinary citizens as well as others.

“In Yalta, one land confiscation ended in tragedy after the longtime owner of a beachfront cafe discovered that it had been demolished and the cafe contract awarded to a different, anonymous developer. He committed suicide by setting himself on fire in a city park last September.

Oligarchs and other wealthy businessmen, mostly Ukrainian, lost billions of dollars in properties expropriated after annexation. But the land fight in Sevastopol seems to affect mostly ordinary people like retired teachers and navy veterans.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/30/world/europe/crimea-annexation-russia-ukraine.amp.html

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2019, 09:45:53 PM »

Let Stirlitz speak for himself, or better yet repost his entire post.

I consider Igor a friend and you all are deliberately shiteing all over his re-intro thread - show some bloody class. Plenty of other threads for RU vs UA bull bollux... you savvy kee moe sabie?  5 Pages of horse manure since Igor's last post in this topic was completely uncalled for.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2019, 11:40:15 PM »
Thank you. Not so good as five/ten years ago. The Crimea is lost and a lot of business with it too as well as my life style and some property there. But it’s life. I guess I am still luckier than certain Syrians. No bombing and gas attacks from Russian planes so far. One thing is for certain, I spend more time with my wife now that I no longer shuttle between Odessa and the Crimea. And I’m a different person. I am tougher and more determined now. I was in the army and got my own AKM at home now. I don’t give up.

No bombing and gas attacks from Russian planes so far.

That’s a pretty revealing statement from a young man who knows that a large part of his country was stolen by military force and another part is still under occupation as the bully from the East attempts to Balkanize his country.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2019, 08:00:59 AM »
Russia boycotts International Tribune on Ukrainian sailors, what a surprise! Not.

Ukraine has turned to the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) over Russia’s seizure of three Ukrainian naval vessels and their crew.  Critical hearings are due on 10-11 May into Ukraine’s application for provisional measures to get the 24 men released.  Russia has a long track record of flouting international rulings and has just announced that it will not attend the open hearings on 10 May.  This ruling will, however, matter and Moscow is currently endeavouring to ‘prove’ that ITLOS does not have jurisdiction over the case.  Russia could  checkmate itself since one of the reasons why the Tribunal would decide it does not have jurisdiction is if it was proven that this was part of military conflict, which Russia has every reason to deny.

http://khpg.org/en/index.php?id=1556452166

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2019, 09:00:03 AM »
The Crimean economy is heavy militarized and dominated by a elite group criminals according to this article.

https://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentary_crimea_russias_newest_potemkin_village

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2019, 11:26:07 AM »
The Crimean economy is heavy militarized and dominated by a elite group criminals according to this article.

https://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentary_crimea_russias_newest_potemkin_village

the crimean economy is tourism front and center. anyone with a brain couldve foreseen that
OO===[][]===OO

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2019, 01:42:20 PM »
Bumping and sharing this info in various Ukraine Centric Threads:

U.S. Embassy is looking for new Wardens:

Dear Friends:

The American Citizen Services unit is in the process of rebuilding our network of Wardens to ensure that we are able to communicate as effectively as possible with U.S. citizens in the event of an emergency. We are looking for volunteers to serve as Wardens in various regions of Ukraine. If you think you or someone you know may be interested, or you just want to learn more - let us know!

Wardens are private citizens who help the Embassy help U.S. citizens in need.  They assist travelers in distress, help us track down missing U.S. citizens, and, in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency, help us locate other American citizens so we can help get them to safety.  Most often, however, Wardens are called on to be our ‘eyes and ears’ in the community, providing valuable feedback on what life is like for ordinary U.S. citizens in every corner of Ukraine. Wardens are usually American citizens who are longer-term residents of Ukraine and, ideally, speak some Ukrainian or Russian. Please note that this is a voluntary position that does not imply financial reimbursement.

We need wardens in major cities like Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Cherkasy, Kherson, Khmelnytsky, Lvov, Kropyvnytskyi, Nikolayev, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsya, Zaporizhzhya, Zhytomyr, Volyn, and Odesa. Wardens in smaller cities and rural areas are also uniquely important because those can be the hardest places for us to reach in an emergency.

If you would like to be our Warden, please provide us with your full name, DOB, passport number and your contact details via email at  KievACS@.... Once you notify us of your interest, we’ll get back to you with further instructions.

Best regards,

American Citizen Services | Consular Section

U.S. Embassy | 4 Igor Sikorsky St., Kiev 04112, Ukraine

Tel (380-44) 521 – 5566 | Fax (380-44) 521 – 5544

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2020, 06:39:19 PM »
Somebody, not Mark, missing the point, again. At the instant of the coup, the state of Ukraine as it existed under the legitimate head of state Yanukovych ended. A new state was formed and, eventually, a new president and head of state was chosen and a new constitution created.
Rubbish. The Ukrainian state did not end with Yanukovich running away to his masters in Russia. In fact, the parliament remained. Just the cover of a fake president-Russian agent was blown. It has nothing to do with a state ceasing to exist.

I have no idea what happened to Stirlitz's properties.
I lost everything save one of my cars and all that I could stuff into it.

I also lost all of my tourist business in the Crimea.

I lost many friends, connections, opportunities, prospects, etc.

I lost my plains and mountains where I often wandered and enjoyed the nature and quietness.

I cannot even visit my father and grandfather's graves.

In a nutshell, I lost an entire life. Not that I had to start it from scratch in Odessa, where luckily my wife has a place to live and I also had quite a lot of business and so on, but let's say I lost half of everything, roughly.

And it is not that I cannot go to the Crimea. It is true that I don't want to run a risk of being arrested by FSB aka KGB aka NKVD aka ChK or simply being summarily killed by FSB thugs like it happened to many Tatars and Ukrainians whose mutilated bodies were sometimes discovered later without any trace (no murderers found and charged). But it is not the main reason.

Even if it was completely safe to go to the Crimea, there is little point of going there other than pick up some spare parts for my car that I had stashed away for years, tools from the garage, old books and my second Volga which is docked there and cannot even be driven there, so it is a challenge to remove it to Odessa. Everything else is gone. No cruise ships at Yalta and Sevastopol. No visitors like folk at this forum to Simferopol. All phone numbers are invalid. All prices are in rubles and double or triple the Ukrainian ones. Russian laws are there which are quite different, Russian ways that I hate, and Russian unlawfullness. And I am no longer a local there, having to cross the border as a foreigner and being able to stay only 180 days a year - AT MY OWN FVCKING HOME!!!

Markje, imagine losing HALF of everything you own, do, enjoy, etc. including your income, family, friends, belongings, work, hobbies, etc. Then you will have very vague but still an idea what I lost when Russia stole my soil.

I am not the only one like this. Tens of thousands of the Crimeans have had a similar fate.

Because of that, I damn both Russia/Huylo and everyone who supports it/him. If you do, you too. May the same fate befall you. Then you will get a damn good idea how much I lost and how I feel.
I speak for all people currently living in Crimea, including the Tatars. They are quite happy that they can now talk to the government in their native tongue instead of having to resort to Ukrainian.
I don't know how you dare to speak for all people in the Crimea but you certainly have no authorization from all of them.

As for having to resort to Ukrainian, this is total lie and rubbish. When I lived in the Crimea I never had to 'resort' to Ukranian. I don't even have to do it now living in Odessa (in fact, my Ukrainian is still far from perfect even now because I hardly speak it in Odessa as few people speak it here). And how can this make one happy I fail to grasp. Perhaps for complete idiots who are unable to fully master even their mother tongue it is a bliss, not having to see a single word in a language that only slightly differs from their own.

I would refrain from debunking other stuff you posted above.
Indeed, and since his return, he hasn't been awfully communicative on the topic here............
I see no point of being too active here as you are pro-Russian as well as many other members. I am not a 'couch warrior' and prefer a real fight to words. Like I said, I own an AKM and am always ready to put it into action if the Nazis dare come to Odessa. They can only have it when I am dead, and I fvcking mean it. It's enough to lose one home. This time I am either losing nothing or my life.

The only thing I can say is: be damned for supporting the neo-Nazi Russia and suffer what we suffered in Ukraine because of it.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2020, 08:53:52 PM »
While I suspect the words of Iegor are harsh to some, everything that I have seen and heard points to a reality that he describes.

Yes Putin has accomplishments for Russia that one can admire, but as many before him, cut from a Soviet mentality, he has managed to distract his citizens from real domestic problems. On an International arena worked to promote his own 'Kremlin' centric agenda. 
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2020, 11:33:10 PM »

Why did you lose property? Who did you lose it to? What prevented you staying there?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2020, 01:45:12 AM »

Why did you lose property? Who did you lose it to? What prevented you staying there?

@Stirlitz you may have lost many, and may even know many in the same boat as you.
I am sorry you lost all that, it isn't normal or even defendable in any way.

But the truth is that most Crimeans did not.

You talk how you were never 'forced' to use Ukrainian in Crimea. That is because everyone flaunted the law, but the law was there anyway. What you felt about being a foreigner, is what my mother-in-law felt whilst being part of Ukraine. And I know many, many people like her also. In the end I believe 20% of Crimea did not want to return to Russia, however also did not want to return to Ukraine because of the state of the government at that time. 20% of all Crimeans is a lot of people, 1 in 5 of everyone on the streets there.

And like you, I do not visit Ukraine because of the same fear. I do not fear extradition by ukraine, but I do fear if I land on Kiev/borispol i am immediately detained for visiting Crimea without approval.
OO===[][]===OO

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2020, 01:51:53 AM »

He lost his house in Crimea when Russia illegally seized Ukrainian territory in violation of the 1994 Budapest Memorandum, to which Russia is a signatory and which guaranteed Ukraine's borders in exchange for Ukraine giving up it's nukes.

He then lost his business because, unsurprisingly, tourism dried up in what people were afraid might become a war zone.

He subsequently joined the Ukr military and if he crosses the border and the occupiers get a whiff that he is ex-Ukr Military then he'd be lucky if all he got was tuned up.   

Now, as much as you and another member (or two) like to jack each other off about how it "wasn't an invasion" - which it was - and that there was a "democratic vote" - which was fraudulent and violated the Ukr constitution, but that doesn't matter because the fix was in on it from the beginning - it turns out that Putin's invasion and seizure of Crimea has had Real Consequences for Stirlitz.

Figure.It.Out.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.