Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

Nigerian Scammers

(1/2) > >>

Steveboy:
here is a really interesting video about romance scammers ..

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4kCN7TZ6us
What is more interesting is the comment from one of the young guys in Ghana committing the scams..

"Well the white men raped our countries, colonized us and took our grandfathers to their countries as slaves to work free and build their white countries up, Now its just payback "

In a way I guess he's 100% correct there!

Lord of the Dance:
Thanks for sharing the link to this fascinating documentary Steveboy, I enjoyed watching it last evening.  :popcorn:

It's too bad that this world is filled with people who think nothing of taking advantage of the lowly and gullible. Then again, it speaks to the scammers' own unworthiness as human beings.

BillyB:

--- Quote from: Steveboy on February 18, 2019, 12:43:28 PM ---What is more interesting is the comment from one of the young guys in Ghana committing the scams..

"Well the white men raped our countries, colonized us and took our grandfathers to their countries as slaves to work free and build their white countries up, Now its just payback "

--- End quote ---

None of those sins happened to the guy scamming white people. So after he and others scam massive amounts of white people, he will approve of his nation getting raped and colonized again since he approves of payback.

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: BillyB on February 19, 2019, 05:43:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Steveboy on February 18, 2019, 12:43:28 PM ---What is more interesting is the comment from one of the young guys in Ghana committing the scams..

--- End quote ---

None of those sins happened to the guy scamming white people. So after he and others scam massive amounts of white people, he will approve of his nation getting raped and colonized again since he approves of payback.

--- End quote ---

"Live by the sword die by the sword " If some women who has been scammed flew to Ghana and cut his head off along with his mothers and fathers.. fair play to her.. I wouldn't loose no sleep over it, would make an interesting end to the video.. :laugh:

Steveboy:
With all of this Lockdown the scammers are on overtime.. non stop all day.. especially our friends from Ghana  :laugh:

I get a little bored also working all day and night.. but I also get to have a little fun to lighten the day .. death threats , verbal abuse and so on..

They just do not like getting caught and I ALWAYS ALWAYS catch these vermin  :laugh:

Its also getting very busy for the young girls , seems the lockdown is giving many nothing else to do other than sign up to any thing and every thing..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version