The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Balkans And The American Gangsters  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The Balkans And The American Gangsters
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:38:38 PM »
The American gangsters and
the destruction of ex-Yugoslavia

“The earthly Kingdom is for earthly people,
but the heavenly Kingdom is forever”

A Serbian national epic about the Kosovo Battle
against the Ottoman Turks in 1389[1]

South-East Europe, and especially the Balkan Peninsula as the main part of it, have traditionally been the object of numerous geopolitical, geostrategic and publicist analyses, as well as the subject of debates among the Balkan, European and global experts in international relations. The new Iron Curtain between western and eastern Europe was not the end of the Balkan’s importance for the US administration and the NATO as well. At present, along with the Serbian and Macedonian national questions, the most controversial issue is the Albanian national question or, more precisely, the question of the Kosovo Knot.[2] This question, as disputed between the Serbs and the American supported Kosovo Albanian separatists, became a focal point of international relations once again in the mid-December 2018 when the Albanian bandits of illegal and not-legitimate (quasi-independent) “Republic of Kosovo” unilaterally proclaimed the creation of the Kosovo Army with a full backing by the gangsters of the US administration, therefore, blatantly violating several international documents, agreements and the principles of international relations but among all of them violating on the first place the 1244 Resolution by the UNO in 1999 regarding Kosovo status.[3] In other words, on December 14th (Friday) 2018 the “Parliament” of Kosovo approved the transformation of the Kosovo security force into a regular army. The reform was approved by 107 MPs in the 120-seat assembly. The Serbian minority MP from Kosovo, who are against the creation of the Kosovo Army along with Serbia’s central government in Belgrade, were not present in the “Parliament”.[4] Now it is quite clear why the NATO, led by the American gangsters of Bill Clinton, Wesley Clark and Madeleine Albright (Madam Secretary),[5] bombed Serbia and Montenegro for 78 days in 1999 – to create a mafia (quasi) state of Kosovo[6] as another American political, economic and financial colony.[7]

Nevertheless, the basic problem concerns the security in a broader geopolitical framework, which is understandable, but at least as far as Western analysts are concerned, other issues have a priority such as human rights, democracy and other issues that might become dominant in a given phase of crisis solving. The preservation of regional security and the creation of stable political-economic relations in the Balkan Peninsula are declaratively the priorities of the policy by Western members of the international community. At the same time, they estimate that currently the most important hotbeds in Europe are located in Kosovo, in Albania, and in West Macedonia. However, it has to be noticed clearly that in all of those three “hotbed” countries the crucial troublemakers and warmongers are the ethnic Albanians but only if they are backed by the US administration as a history of the changing shape of the Balkans since 1990 shows.[8] The irony of Western dealing with the Balkan security issue is that during the last 30 years there were exactly they, but especially the USA, who have been constantly fuelling the petrol on the Balkan fire and then trying to present itself as playing a role of the firefighters.[9] It started with pushing Slovenia and Croatia towards the independence from Yugoslavia in 1990/1991 and now it has to be finished with the creation of the (NATO) army of “independent” Republic of Kosovo which will soon join together with the Republic of North Macedonia the NATO pact – a notorious anti-Russian warmonger military organization.

A woman from Srebrenica, Yugoslavia screams at a United Nations soldier in a refugee camp in Tuzla, Bosnia, July 17, 1995. Over 7,000 men were executed as the United Nations Safe Haven in Srebrenica was overrun by Serb forces, and thousands of bodies were found in mass graves around Srebrenica and still have not been identified.

As a matter of fact, Yugoslavia was very well positioned at the end of the Cold War (in 1989) for the successful transition to political democracy, market economy, and westernization. However, primarily due to the American policy of gangsterism, Yugoslavia had ceased to exist and went down to the bloody ethnic wars due to the disintegration of the central governmental authority and the breakdown of political and civil order. The crucial issue, in fact, is that Western/US action to stabilize the Balkans not only failed to prevent further spread of violence, ethnic cleansing, genocide or to negotiate peace, but actually exacerbated and directed the conflicts – the conflicts which were widely referred to as “Europe’s deadliest conflicts” since the WWII.[10]

The Balkan “Green Corridor”

Judged according to investments, natural resources (especially the reserves of black coal) and geostrategic elements, the province of Kosovo is worth at least 500 billion US $. Under the direct US umbrella, this fact favored Kosovo Albanian secessionist leadership in its efforts to assume the guidance of all Albanian people by the creation of a Greater Albania under the American protectorate, which might play a fundamental role in the American control of whole South-East Europe. The premise “whoever has control of the Balkans and of Kosovo and Macedonia, controls the stability and the instability of Europe” has been put to good use by the Albanian leaders by destabilizing this part of the European continent during the last 30 years in order to benefit by the creation of the US-sponsored Greater Albania, i.e. by the generating a monopoly of power and might in the Balkans.[11] Their efforts are designed to provide the solution to both Kosovo Question and Macedonian Question by involving international factors, to the point that internationalization of the problems is sought at any cost, including inciting and taking part in terrorist activities, devised to frighten the Serbian and Slavic Macedonian people and force them to emigrate and abandon the land to the secessionists.[12]

The political objectives of the Albanian secessionists in Kosovo and West ex-Yugoslav Macedonia encompassing both conventional and unconventional forms of activities by political parties, unions, media, supported by terrorism, guerrilla, contraband, drugs smuggling and violence of all sorts, are merely a mosaic revealing a rejection of the authority of Yugoslavia, Serbia and Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (today the Republic of North Macedonia), and a collective resistance by the Serbian and Slavic Macedonian people and political parties, regardless of their political programs, party activities and attitude towards former, present or future governments.[13]

Kosovo-Metochia[14] and historical-geographical Macedonia are the regions with enormous historical and civilizational importance for the European culture, especially in view of resisting to the expansion of Islam in Europe. The last civil war in Bosnia-Herzegovina (1992−1995), concluded by the Dayton-Paris Agreement (November-December 1995), also represented an attempt by the Serbs to prevent the further penetration of Islam and Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism which became imported from Asia and Africa in the Balkans by the Bosnian-Herzegovinian administration of Alija Izetbegović[15] and, as well as, to stop the creation of the Balkan “Green Corridor” that was design to link the Balkan Muslims with Turkey and further with the Arab Middle East.[16]

Islamic Terrorism & the US administration

Part of this process includes the long-term effort of the Albanian leadership to create a “Greater Albania”, encompassing present-day Republic of Albania, Kosovo-Metochia, as well as West Republic of North Macedonia, East Montenegro, and North-West Greece (South Epirus). Political strikes staged by ethnic Albanian miners and university students in Kosovo back in 1988 and 1989 have finally escalated into the outbreaks of violence with tragic consequences, forcing Serbia’s government to take energetic measures to suppress anti-governmental, secessionist and terrorist activities, and to re-establish normal life-conditions in this part of the Republic of Serbia. This is why at the beginning of the 1990s, Kosovo Albanian terrorist groups and their leaders adopted a new strategy, which was intensified in 1996 and 1997. It was characterized by the attacks focused on governmental institutions, Serbs, Montenegrins and even ethnic Albanians, who were judged to be helping the reinforcement of legal and legitimate authority of Serbia and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro).[17] However, since 2001, the same scenario is applied in the north-western regions of ex-Yugoslav Macedonia. In just a few months at the end of 1997 and at the beginning of 1998, the activity of the terrorists in Kosovo-Metochia (organized in spring 1998 as the Kosovo Liberation Army – KLA or the UÇK) have caused the death of more than 70 citizens and members of Serbia’s police and Yugoslav Army’s forces. Such an escalation of violence in Kosovo-Metochia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and ex-Yugoslav Macedonia, is the result of thorough preparations of Muslim secessionists who are getting the support of various Islamic countries, particularly by Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia followed by different Islamic extremist militant institutions and organizations from the Middle East. However, the American administration was and is quite familiar with such stage of the reality in the Balkans but, in fact, nothing doing in order to alter such reality. For instance, according to the US report from 1998, “world terrorist and national enemy № 1”, Osama Bin Laden, was several weeks in Albania’s capital Tirana coordinating and financing the KLA’s activities in Kosovo-Metochia. In the same year, Washington openly supported Kosovo Albanian separatists whom (the KLA), however, just several weeks ago the White House labeled as a classical “terrorist organization”.

The 7th Muslim Brigade of the Republic of Bosnia during the Yugoslav Wars

It is known that the US close partner Saudi Arabia gave substantial financial aid to the Muslim Government in Sarajevo during the last two years of the Bosnian-Herzegovinian civil war of course only after the American approval. There are many indications which suggest that military activities of Albanian secessionists in West ex-Yugoslav Macedonia from 2001 are sponsored by some Islamic countries in the first place by Iran and Saudi Arabia. However, in all of those cases of open radical Islamic terrorism on the soil of ex-Yugoslavia, including and Bosnia-Herzegovina, the US administration became quite silent and, in fact, giving a “green light” to its “friend № 1” in the Arabic world – Saudi Arabia to further work on the creation of the Balkan “Green Corridor”.

Read the numbered Endnotes at:https://orientalreview.org/2018/12/24/the-balkans-and-american-gangsters/

Posted by: Vladislav B. SOTIROVIĆ on 24/12/2018 at ORIENTAL REVIEW.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: The Balkans And The American Gangsters
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 11:55:40 PM »
FFS Wiz,

Are you bored of your family ?

Kosovo has 'gone' ... Serbians need to move on ...  and accept it..

It was 'theirs' in the 14th Century and 20th century and part of the Ottoman Empire for far longer..

Yugo ( South ) Slavia has gone, too ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:10:58 AM »

Oh the irony. Will you do the same with Brexit please?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 06:45:07 AM »

:ROFL:

Hiking I took a tumble of some 15 meters, lots of bruise and now some heavy painkillers. I look like an unfinished M. Rothko.

Will try to be serious but for know I can quip and snipe at guess who? Av

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »
FFS Wiz,

It was 'theirs' in the 14th Century and 20th century and part of the Ottoman Empire for far longer..

Noby

I am not bored with My family or my wife..... it's you who has nothing else to do  and plays with his pencil. if you were more observant and not wear blinkers.... you would know that I appear here different times of the day.

What is your problem?...... Doesn't your handlers like other people to learn what the five Anglo Zionist sisters are doing around the world?

Ah you think that Kosovo is over as also FYROM....... Don't you like me mentioning Kosovo and the USA Base "BondSTEEL"

Here is a reminder..... for you to be sick..... of the base where the US is been training their ISIS and other terrorists!

Why Does Camp Bondsteel Still Exist?

and... you may like this sexy voice too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xaBAbgBucE

as about your opinions expressed over here...... you already have my answer!

καλό απόγευμα

:P
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 03:44:31 PM »

THAT ship is yet to try to sail and I think it will fail it's sea trials ..

£50 says the UK will not 'hard brexit' ...  2 days to accept - put up or shut up

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 03:55:16 PM »

I am not bored with My family or my wife..... 

'Sure', Mr poster of wack job anti-Semite articles from the net

What is your problem?...... Doesn't your handlers like other people to learn what the five Anglo Zionist sisters are doing around the world?

You read too many conspiracy theory articles, Wiz ... 

Ah you think that Kosovo is over as also FYROM.......

How many nations recognise Kosovo,as a state, now?

'FYROM = Republic of North Macedonia  - do keep up, Wiz  ...

The 'real world' is not to be found in your computer  :chuckle:

Don't you like me mentioning Kosovo and the USA Base "BondSTEEL"

Like I said, Wack job sites ....

Offline Wiz

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 12:38:18 PM »
FFS Wiz,

Noby

Here is a little lesson for you to educate your self while awaiting to meet your front cover for xmas and New year.

Is Macedonia Really Greek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJJBsZTt4Y

BTW can you please explain to me the "slogan or expression"

The SUN never sets in the English Empire!

Why did the English say that and what they mean?  ???

Thank you.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »

Here is a little lesson for you to educate your self while awaiting to meet your front cover for xmas and New year.

As usual, Wiz' 'info' is off   ..SC is with me  :ROFL:

Macedonia Really Greek?

do they mainly speak Greek ?

No

Is it an independent state recognised by most UN nations - YES ..

There's you answer .. no videos necessary

BTW can you please explain to me the "slogan or expression"

Why did the English say that and what they mean?  ???

The SUN never sets in the English Empire!

IF the BRITISH say that they are dreaming back to the days when it was fact ...

The 'SUN' is a UK comic newspaper

Britain had so many overseas colonies that it was day-time somewhere ..

ERRATA: It may even ( just ) still be true ..given the UK has territory in the Caribbean, Bermuda ( N.Atlantic[?]) ,  Eastern Med ( Cyprus SBAs) Indian Ocean, Pacific and S.Atlantic ( Falklands, Tristan da Cunha, etc., ) and 

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 03:37:24 PM »

The phrase you are scratching for is "this vast empire on which the sun never sets".

I looked it up as I knew it was wrong. I always thought it was "the sun never sets on the British Empire".

Source
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 02:00:39 AM »

The phrase you are scratching for is "this vast empire on which the sun never sets".

My, your inattentiveness is bad, today .. first you attribute Steveboy to the paysend thread and now me to Wiz' memory :) ...

Offline Wiz

Re: MOBY insists to prove "HE IS AN IDIOT"
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 02:13:29 AM »
I am not bored with My family or my wife..... 

'Sure', Mr poster of wack job anti-Semite articles from the net

I have already answered your "fraudulent accusation" above, the use of this maline accusation and nobody has disputed my historically  proven explanations. Unfortunately there is an "IDIOT" (YOU) on this board who has not ever made any positive and useful posts, who choose to use it! Can't expect anything else from an Idiot!  (:)

While most of us married persons pursuit our family normal lives...... YOU not only fcuked your own life but also destroyed the life of some innocent Russian woman and her son. You are still married to her and now you found another Russian woman to cover your NOT so legal or Honest actions. Actually she is only your cover for your activities and NOT what you like to project by posting her semi naked photos. Judging from your own posts, it's clear you can't get it up, after the operation and you satisfy your self with the photo voyeurism of a very old, according to your comments woman. :sick0012: :dh:

You read too many conspiracy theory articles, Wiz ... 

Oh YES i am the only IDIOt on this planet who believes in conspiracy theory.... but when Duncan Campbell proven to be right.......you are the ONLY IDIOT who doesn't accept it to be true.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: When Edward Snowden disclosed the vast conspiracy of a multinational surveillance apparatus, it was vindication for "Duncan Campbell" who spent decades uncovering one of the biggest facets of government overreach, Project ECHELON. And though it took nearly a lifetime to attain that justification, Campbell turned one of the oldest conspiracies into veritable fact: someone is always listening.

You probably claim now, it's my fault for reading the Guardian and listen to LBC Radio.......  :evilgrin0002:  :ROFL:

Ah you think that Kosovo is over as also FYROM.......

KOSOVO is not officially recognised by the United Nation

FYROM it's not officially the "Republic of North Macedonia" UNTIL the Greek parliament vote and legalise the "Lake Prespa Agreement".... long way to go for the Traitor Government of Syriza and Tsipras., if they survive to that day!

Don't you like me mentioning Kosovo and the USA Base "BondSTEEL"

Like I said, Wack job sites ....

The only IDIOT on this board.......it only YOU!

and I am wasting my time writing answers to you.

Offline Wiz

MOBY insists to prove "HE IS AN IDIOT"
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 02:23:32 AM »

I looked it up as I knew it was wrong. I always thought it was "the sun never sets on the British Empire".

Source

Manny you are right about the expression.... forget the idiot from NI.....
and do you know why they used to say that?

Because God never trust an Englishman in the Dark!

:ROFL:

PS: Joke I heard at the Sunday Hyde Park corner.... tiphat

Don't miss the chance to take the lift at the port of Funchal and go up to the top... Fantastic views. :)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Wiz has lost it - AGAIN - remember the thread tile ?
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 04:18:04 AM »

I have already answered your "fraudulent accusation" above, the use of this maline accusation and nobody has disputed my historically  proven explanations.

1/ By placing it in the inverted commas you are suggesting my point wasn't 'fraudulent'  ? ;)  I think you were trying to say it was libelous ..which of course, it isn't

2/ Your 'explanation' was bollox and you just cannot help your anti-Semitic lapses .  You have never been to Israel and most of what you post about it is patent nonsense - esp in the banking field ..

3/ I abhor the building of settlements on what is not Israeli territory and attempts to prevent legitimate protest about same / boycotts ...AND - esp. previously - not SO much now, US vetoes over said issue.

While most of us married persons pursuit our family normal lives...... YOU not only fcuked your own life but also destroyed the life of some innocent Russian woman and her son.

'Naughty' Wiz...  Repeating bollox ( esp when you know it to be untrue ) about my off-board activities will only result in my repeating fact:

1/  IF I had done as you claim my step-son would not be a UK citizen, importing his own foreign wife , in a good job, with excellent UK qualifications  :laugh:

2/ I cannot speak for V - other than pointing out SHE was not in a rush to divorce - even after the time to ensure her and step-son's Permanent Residency had long passed ... 

Why do you feel the need to get so upset about my 'busting' your preponderance to use other words, images and generally post stuff that isn't true/ your scribes -  that you feel the need to post lies about our lives- given we share a common 'Let's avoid Wiz' in any way shape, form we can' ?

You have manged to accomplish this status with N from Mink, V and now SC .. 'Congratulations'

You are still married to her

And ? ... It's been V's choice  :chuckle:

and now you found another Russian woman to cover your NOT so legal or Honest actions.

Wiz' : you and BillyB KEEP repeating this bollox, too

1/ What was illegal' about  her taking her time to divorce me ?  What have *I* done that is 'illegal'  ?

2/ What is dishonest about re-advertising' myself as available - status separated. ? 

I suppose this is a 'joke' ? ;)

Actually she is only your cover for your activities and NOT what you like to project by posting her semi naked photos. Judging from your own posts, it's clear you can't get it up, after the operation and you satisfy your self with the photo voyeurism of a very old, according to your comments woman. :

Our off board relationship, activities and your imagination are somewhat different ..  and esp. amusing reading after an activity that is 'impossible' if we were to believe you...   :coffeeread:

'Old woman' ?  Given your advanced years - that IS funny ....  She is confident about her body - and I ( normally ) post her photos:

1/ with her permission

and

2/ she - mostly - chooses them ..Even Manny can spot an unapproved one  :coffeeread:

At least I post 'semi-naked' photos of someone I know .... not feeling the need to post those of others and - certainly without their permission ..

Being 'lectured' by an ancient pervy git who delights in taking photos of other women on the beach - without their permission -  incredible  :biggrin:

ALL THIS ... because I point out your howlers - about what is relevant  ? Your posting bollox about Former Yugoslav republics and The Republic of Northern Macedonia ?

but when Duncan Campbell proven to be right.......

'proven' ? By who?  you ? ...

Edward Snowden[/b] disclosed the vast conspiracy of a multinational surveillance apparatus

..and he pointed out the failings of his current hosts, too

You probably claim now, it's my fault for reading the Guardian and listen to LBC Radio....... 

*I* read the Guardian and other journals - why would I consider that .... ?  I refer to the wack job sites you often quote from ...

KOSOVO is not officially recognised by the United Nations

Nor is Abkhazia - but how many nations recognize it - as opposed to Kosovo,,, 100 plus ?   Do try to READ what I write, Wiz

]FYROM[ it's not officially the "Republic of North Macedonia" UNTIL the Greek parliament vote and legalise the "Lake Prespa Agreement".... long way to go for the Traitor Government of Syriza and Tsipras., if they survive to that day!

'Traitor' govt = Wiz doesn't approve of 'em, anymore ;)

Here's the agreement the Greek PM signed as 'FYROM' was always a temp name to 'pacify' Greece   The irony is that Wiz' preferred Yugoslavia to stay intact as Tito created the 'Republic of Macedonia' within said bloc...

http://s.kathimerini.gr/resources/article-files/symfwnia-aggliko-keimeno.pdf

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 05:20:32 AM »

THAT ship is yet to try to sail and I think it will fail it's sea trials ..

£50 says the UK will not 'hard brexit' ...  2 days to accept - put up or shut up

A pointless bet. Even if we were to have the hardest Brexit imaginable, you’d coddle up some jibberish and do your best to say it’s not a hard Brexit. I don’t bet with people I don’t trust.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 05:34:55 AM »

A pointless bet. Even if we were to have the hardest Brexit imaginable, you’d coddle up some jibberish and do your best to say it’s not a hard Brexit. I don’t bet with people I don’t trust.

And now comes the excuses when the chance to put your money where your mouth time arrives

I'm happy to to have Shakey ( for example)  be the arbiter

Offline Manny

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 10:26:42 AM »

My, your inattentiveness is bad, today .. first you attribute Steveboy to the paysend thread and now me to Wiz' memory :) ...

I'm away for the NY and don't have my screen specs with me.  :chuckle:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Registration