The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What do Russian Women Really Think About American Men?  (Read 7378 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: What do Russian Women Really Think About American Men?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 11:12:30 AM »
Expectations (also known as Entitlement) versus Reality.

The Department Store Example

Female and male department store
WOMEN...

A department store opened in New York City that sold men and a woman decides to visit it in search of a husband.
At the store’s entrance, there’s a sign outlining the department store policy.
The first rule states that you can only enter the store once.
There are six floors and on each floor you can choose a husband or elect to move on to the next floor.
You cannot visit a floor more than once other than to leave the building.
The woman visits the first floor.
The sign reads:
·   Men with jobs.
She moves on to the second floor:
·   Men with jobs that adore children.
She moves on the the third floor where the sign reads:
·   Wealthy men that adore children and are very handsome.
She thinks to herself, "that's a very good deal" yet moves on to the fourth floor:
·   Wealthy men that adore children, are very handsome and help with the household chores.
She decides to move on as things are constantly improving:
·   Wealthy men that adore childern, are very handsome, help with the household chores and are very romantic.
The woman is about to make her purchase but can't resist moving on to the sixth floor.
There the sign reads:
·   You are visitor number 31,456,012 on this floor.
·   There are no men here.
·   This floor exists as proof that it is impossible to please women.

& MEN…

Opposite this department store, another department store opened that sold women. The sign on the first floor reads:
·   Women that love sex.
On the second floor the sign reads:
·   Women that love sex and are wealthy.
On the third floor the sign reads:
·   Women that love sex, are wealthy and have large breasts.

Not a single man has visited the fourth floor.  :laugh:   tiphat

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 11:22:14 AM »
Asking whether respondents have met an American is hardly germane. Most people will not have met an American, but if they have, they will have met one! The question is about the generality, about prejudice and opinion, about the mass of Americans, not the single representative of the group that does not signify the group.

If said respondent has never met an American what is the point of the survey?

It will be filled with assumptions that are not based on reality but rather prejudice and ignorance. This is akin to asking some who has never eaten beef what are there their thoughts about a hamburger and fillet mignon.

A hamburger is the average American Woman and fillet mignon is the average Slavic woman.  tiphat :chuckle:

Poor justadude, he is a vegetarian!

Yes, but his fiance is not!  Perhaps that's an omen of sorts?   :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 11:57:13 AM »
A few more opinions of American men from women aged 35-55..

Looks like most have no opinion.. just looking for a man, country doesn't matter.. So being American doesn't help you really..

Hi)) I do not know about all women , but I am sure the are more well behaved people around USA)))

Hello
I look for a male I can fall in love with anywhere in the world. I have no list or requirements.There are good and bad people in every country

Hello Massimo! I am not interested in American men))))). They look dull and brain))))))smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png. I like Italian men! There is an Italian song with words in it: A man cannot say to a woman not.

Привет! Ты удивил меня своим вопросом и заставил немного улыбнуться. )) Проводишь социальный опрос? ))
Но я отвечу. Я не могу говорить за всех женщин России и Украины. Я могу говорить только за себя. Я не оцениваю мужчину по его гражданству. Мне важны его личные качества характера. Я не общалась с американскими мужчинами, поэтому не могу сказать ничего больше. Надеюсь тебя устроил мой правдивый ответ. ))Hello! You surprised me with your question and made you smile a little. )) Do you conduct a social survey? ))
But I will answer. I can not speak for all women in Russia and Ukraine. I can only speak for myself. I do not evaluate a man by his citizenship. His personal character traits are important to me. I did not communicate with American men, so I can not say anything more. I hope you gave my truthful answer. ))

Привет, вам лучше обратиться к тем кто находится на этом сайте уже достаточное время , что бы ответили вам на вопрос. я тут недавно  Но я думаю, что не важно кто по национальности,  американец, француз или бельгиец. главное найти своего единственного человека.У меня совсем мало опыта в общении с иностранцами , но я переписывалась с несколькими мужчинами ( все американцы) одного заблокировала , так как он повел себя недопустимо в нормах приличий, с другим  мы очень хорошо общаемся, у нас дискусии на разные темы, я думаю он очень хороший человек. У каждой нации есть очень умные , порядочные люди и есть конечно те которые не адекватные. Это мое  честное мнение ))

да, это действительно так. У нас считается ,что американские мужчины очень хорошо воспитаны, не позволяют себе грубость в отношении женщин. Они хорошо заботятся, не позволяют много работать, по дому помогают делать работу. Нашим женщинам этого очень не хватает

I do not know ABOUT ALL Russian women ,but personally I do not like Americans

Привет,Я думаю,что это лучше спросить у американских мужчин))

Привет! Каждая женщина имеет свое видение идеального мужчины.Кому-то нравятся американцы.кому-то немцы или итальянцы.Мне.лично нравятся добрые.веселые мужчины.

Hello, l can not speak for all women of Russia and Ukraine. For myself, I will say this: I have never communicated with American men, I know nothing about them. All people are different. I like some Hollywood actors and that's true!

Привет, ничего не думаю. Я когда была в Тайланде(точно знаю) мне тайки говорили, что вот им большая удача выйти замуж за гражданина США, а русским , то какая разница, за кого замуж выходить - дома оно даже и лучше, мы не нищие что бы искать лучшей доли)))
Hi, don't think anything. When I was in Thailand(know) I secretly told that it is a big luck to marry a U.S. citizen, a Russian , what difference whom to marry - at home it's even better, we are not beggars to seek a better life)))

ДОБРЫЙ ВЕЧЕР ! ДУМАЮ ЭТО НЕ СОВСЕМ ТАК . ЕСЛИ ГОВОРИТЬ О СЕРЬЕЗНЫХ ОТНОШЕНИЯХ, О БРАКЕ , КАЖДЫЙ ИЗ НАС ВЫБИРАЕТ НЕ НАЦИОНАЛЬНОСТЬ , НЕ СТРАНУ , А ЧЕЛОВЕКА С КОТОРЫМ БУДЕТ ИНТЕРЕСНО ЖИТЬ И КОМФОРТНО.
ЕСЛИ ВАШ ДРУГ ОБЩАЕТСЯ С ДЕВУШКАМИ НА 20 ЛЕТ МОЛОЖЕ , ВОЗМОЖНО ОНИ И ХОТЯТ УЕХАТЬ В АМЕРИКУ  ЧТО БЫ УВИДЕТЬ "КРАСИВУЮ  ЖИЗНЬ " .

I can not answer for all Russian and Ukrainian women.))) I do not think anything about American men. I like Nordic men more, to be honest.))

Доброго времени! Извините. у меня нет фактов, что русские  девушки нравятся американским мужчинам больше,чем какие-либо другие. Думаю, что среди русских больше красивых,чем среди других наций может поэтому. У всех свой вкус, важнее человек)

I like american men

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 12:00:20 PM »
Thank you Steveboy for your assistance and the input of ladies (on your site?) who you are acquainted with. I especially liked this one:

Hi, difficult question. Women from Ukraine and Russia are tired of poverty, the weakness of men. Women work with us and they do housekeeping and feed and clothe the family for $ 200 a month. And men often do nothing and women also have to contain men. Tired of such a life I want to believe in the story about Cinderella. That there will be a man who will appreciate her as a woman. And she will answer for him everything. And it does not matter who he is - American or French.
I only learn English, so Google helped the translator. Sorry for mistakes.

I think she not only wants a better life, I think she wants a man who would really appreciate her and be faithful to her. I also notice that quite a few women like Italian men, and this one seems to like French men.  :)

Not many women have the same views as her, she probably lives in a village and works in the local shoe shop... Very few actually say they are searching a better life, though I guess its the plan.. unfortunately many discover another country doesn't = better life..

Offline Zhenya

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 02:43:37 PM »
This guy is a professional relationship Coach and he really knows what he's talking about! He puts it very well, the difference between American men and American women, but also the difference between American women and foreign women. Hope this helps Zhenya and others!

5. Expectations about relationships. I think this is the most important point of all. Women expect their relationships to be transcendent. They expect the man to illuminate and inspire. You remember “Eat, Pray, Love,” right? “You don’t need a man. You need a champion.”

Guys don’t work that way. We want someone who is attractive, who doesn’t criticize us or tell us how much we need to change, who we can spend lots of time with without getting bored, who we can bring around our friends and families with minimal incident.

You don’t have to play fantasy football.
You don’t have to make six figures.
You don’t have to have washboard abs.
You don’t have to have an M.B.A.
You don’t have to be spiritual.

As a result, most men can date lots of women.

Women – at least my clients – can only date .0001% of men

Elizabeth Gilbert, in her follow-up to “Eat, Pray, Love,” called “Committed”, explores these outlandish expectations that Western women have for love – which are nothing like what women in other cultures experience. As a result, Western women are very disappointed in their men, whereas men aren’t nearly as disappointed in women.

In other words, we think you’re fine as you are.

We just hate the fact that you need us to change so much.

As a result of all of these biological and societal observations about men, it shouldn’t be too surprising that there are no Time Magazine cover stories or best-selling books about desperate men.

We can separate sex and love, we define ourselves by our work, we don’t lack dating options, we get 95% of our needs met without female companionship, and we don’t talk about relationships nearly as much.

https://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/why-don%E2%80%99t-men-hate-being-single-as-much-as-women-do

So let me put it to you more directly, do you really think the average American guy who has traveled to Eastern Europe is going to put up with this bullsh*t, especially when the European women dress better, have sexy accents, have superior genetics, and actually appreciate a man?

But why this should help me? I have my own values in life and do not want to be compared with others or estimated on mass indexes. I am different and proud to be myself. We all have some stereotypes in our heads but it doesnt mean that this refers to whole group of different nationalities. There are always exceptions from the rule. In general our stereotypes about Americans (from school,books,friends) is that you are a nation with American dream, that is its easier to start business there,you are more secured in social standards,you are patriots,etc. As for personal qualities,nothing comes into head.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 03:03:20 PM »
A few more opinions ...few women have any opinions let alone met any Americans.. clearly none are dreaming of the American dream..

woman is looking for "her" man, and it does not matter if he is European or American. It is they who love our women, because Ukrainians are loyal to the family, they know how to make a living. My son lives four years in America, told a lot.
Traveling to Europe in summer. In America, has not yet been.
Sorry for the mistakes in the text, I am writing through a translator.

Здравствуйте.
К сожалению, я не могу Вам ответить на Ваш вопрос: я не знакома с американскими мужчинами. А поэтому не знаю, за что их могут любить все украинские и русские женщины. Получается, я не отношусь ко всем женщинам...weary.png
Л.wink.png

I think more about italian men)))

Hey. Women love real men, regardless of the country.

hello .... Russian women like not only American men ... Russian women are beautiful, well-groomed, family comes first, not career, patient, economic) .... I hope answered your question)

Hi. I do not divide people into nationalities. For me, there are good and bad people. Each country has its own traditions, religion and culture, but human values ​​are common everywhere.

I don’t think about them at all :) why does the Italian want to ask how the Ukrainians and Russians relate to the Americans? may you try to interest them with your charm :)

Hi. I can't help you with that. I am not interested in American men and I have never talked to them.

Hi in return. Trying to ask to your question.
Americans are mannered same way a little as Russians are used to do. Women included.) 
To say about Ukrainians, they are more delicate in some points, and more emotional or expressive in same time. They are closer to Italian or French people  in that features, to my eyes.)  As well as Italian and Ukrainian songs both are known as very melodic and beautiful. Don't they? )
Findings, Russian and Ukrainian women are not the same in their choosing, I think.)
Hipefully, I had helped to you a little bit. ))

hi
I dont know American men.I had a conversation with English teacher from America.He was very smart and  I like talking with him and thats all.

I do not know American men..

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 05:09:43 PM »
This guy is a professional relationship Coach and he really knows what he's talking about! He puts it very well, the difference between American men and American women, but also the difference between American women and foreign women. Hope this helps Zhenya and others!

5. Expectations about relationships. I think this is the most important point of all. Women expect their relationships to be transcendent. They expect the man to illuminate and inspire. You remember “Eat, Pray, Love,” right? “You don’t need a man. You need a champion.”

Guys don’t work that way. We want someone who is attractive, who doesn’t criticize us or tell us how much we need to change, who we can spend lots of time with without getting bored, who we can bring around our friends and families with minimal incident.

Elizabeth Gilbert, in her follow-up to “Eat, Pray, Love,” called “Committed”, explores these outlandish expectations that Western women have for love – which are nothing like what women in other cultures experience. As a result, Western women are very disappointed in their men, whereas men aren’t nearly as disappointed in women.

As a result of all of these biological and societal observations about men, it shouldn’t be too surprising that there are no Time Magazine cover stories or best-selling books about desperate men.

We can separate sex and love, we define ourselves by our work, we don’t lack dating options, we get 95% of our needs met without female companionship, and we don’t talk about relationships nearly as much.

https://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/why-don%E2%80%99t-men-hate-being-single-as-much-as-women-do

So let me put it to you more directly, do you really think the average American guy who has traveled to Eastern Europe is going to put up with this bullsh*t, especially when the European women dress better, have sexy accents, have superior genetics, and actually appreciate a man?

But why this should help me? I have my own values in life and do not want to be compared with others or estimated on mass indexes. I am different and proud to be myself. We all have some stereotypes in our heads but it doesnt mean that this refers to whole group of different nationalities. There are always exceptions from the rule. In general our stereotypes about Americans (from school,books,friends) is that you are a nation with American dream, that is its easier to start business there,you are more secured in social standards,you are patriots,etc. As for personal qualities,nothing comes into head.

I thought it would help you to understand the difference between American men and American women when it comes to expectations. Notice that the men can date a wide variety of women and the reason is simple: we are in fact more open minded. The women are fanatical in their expectations, which are often entirely unrealistic. This is why he says that as a Coach for women claiming to be looking for relationships with men, he says that they can only date .0001% of the American male population. Does that sound to you like they have realistic expectations?  I don't believe so, they're probably delusional and they are close minded.

So as I pointed out to you many American men and other Western women who have dated women in Ukraine, Russia or other FSU countries and even some European countries, find that the women from where you are from, have more realistic expectations and are open minded.

Would you go out with a man even if he did not meet all of your specific hopes?  I suspect that you would. OTOH many American women must first check if the guy meets her specific and unrealistic expectations, and if not she will not have anything to do with the guy.  She might be turning down a great guy but because she is fanatical and she won't even go for one date with him.

TBH most guys don't want to date her either, because we don't like unnecessary drama.

I was under the impression that you are a guide and a translator. I suspect someday this information may become useful for you, as you might be asked to be a guide for some Western man who wants your opinion or who wants help with dates.  If it was not useful for you I apologize for wasting your time.

As to your question "why do Western guys want to date in Russia or Ukraine, is it because they are a failure with their own women?"

I believe the best answer is that it's a preference, or it could also be a way to widen ones possibilities.

Offline Zhenya

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2018, 04:01:56 AM »

I thought it would help you to understand the difference between American men and American women when it comes to expectations. Notice that the men can date a wide variety of women and the reason is simple: we are in fact more open minded. The women are fanatical in their expectations, which are often entirely unrealistic. This is why he says that as a Coach for women claiming to be looking for relationships with men, he says that they can only date .0001% of the American male population. Does that sound to you like they have realistic expectations?  I don't believe so, they're probably delusional and they are close minded.

So as I pointed out to you many American men and other Western women who have dated women in Ukraine, Russia or other FSU countries and even some European countries, find that the women from where you are from, have more realistic expectations and are open minded.

Would you go out with a man even if he did not meet all of your specific hopes?  I suspect that you would. OTOH many American women must first check if the guy meets her specific and unrealistic expectations, and if not she will not have anything to do with the guy.  She might be turning down a great guy but because she is fanatical and she won't even go for one date with him.

TBH most guys don't want to date her either, because we don't like unnecessary drama.

I was under the impression that you are a guide and a translator. I suspect someday this information may become useful for you, as you might be asked to be a guide for some Western man who wants your opinion or who wants help with dates.  If it was not useful for you I apologize for wasting your time.

As to your question "why do Western guys want to date in Russia or Ukraine, is it because they are a failure with their own women?"

I believe the best answer is that it's a preference, or it could also be a way to widen ones possibilities.

“I always feel happy, you know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone, expectations always hurt. Life is short, so love your life, be happy and keep smiling.” William Shakespeare
In my work I deal with everyone with respect. And in your words about women I didnt see any respect. Before changing or blaming others, start with yourself.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2018, 09:52:02 AM »

“I always feel happy, you know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone, expectations always hurt. Life is short, so love your life, be happy and keep smiling.” William Shakespeare
In my work I deal with everyone with respect. And in your words about women I didnt see any respect. Before changing or blaming others, start with yourself.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how ridiculous they are, for example you believe that Ukrainian women are more beautiful than Russian women. That's easily disproved but I understand your opinion, it's based on Nationalism right now due to political situation in Ukraine.

The problem with a forum is that a person can only read words, they cannot see facial expressions or hear tone of voice. What I notice is that you interpret things in a very literal way, you don't make any room for comedic interpretation and perhaps your understanding of English is still evolving. I notice you had no sense of humor, for example no response at all to this.  :chuckle:

WOMEN...

A department store opened in New York City that sold men and a woman decides to visit it in search of a husband.
There are six floors and on each floor you can choose a husband or elect to move on to the next floor.
The sign reads:
·   Men with jobs.
She thinks to herself, "that's a very good deal" yet moves on to the fourth floor:
·   Wealthy men that adore children, are very handsome and help with the household chores.
·   Wealthy men that adore childern, are very handsome, help with the household chores and are very romantic.
The woman is about to make her purchase but can't resist moving on to the sixth floor.
There the sign reads:

& MEN…

Opposite this department store, another department store opened that sold women. The sign on the first floor reads:
·   Women that love sex.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2018, 03:18:39 AM »
A few more replies.. It seems Italians are the most popular catch and spoken about..

don't know about Ukrainian women.
For Russian women, American men are not interesting

I have only one friend , he is American. Not young, 67 yo. He is very respect. Not important nationality and country. Another important.

i thougth about liking italian men.rurrian and another women from soviet union like italian and spanish men.

Hi))))very unexpected question)))smile.pngPersonally, my opinion, the country does not matter, as long as the man and woman are on the same wavelength,but.....I am Russian, which was born in Ukraine,I have many acquaintances and friends among Russians and Ukrainians,and among them there is no one who considers Americans the best man,I have many friends who are married to men from Europe and only one who married and lives in America.the reasons - it is very far away and no one wants to break ties with their relatives,The second reason is that we consider Americans to be very limited and poorly educated people,among themselves we call them "stupid amerikosy"smile.pngand tell your friend. that he suffers from American chauvinism,he thinks that America is the first in everything, this is not truesmile.png

I don't know what to say.. I have no experience with American men. I think a person is more important than his nationality. Sorry if it didn't help..

Привет! Везде есть хорошие люди, американцы же более верные, заботливые и ориентированы на семью. Итальянские мужчины менее серьезны в отношениях, в большинстве изменяют своим женщинам.

Not. It is not true. Just many women have ceased to trust their men. And men from abroad are more loyal, they have a completely different attitude towards women. And not necessarily an American. It can be German, English, Italian. We love those who love us !!!!

я не могу ответить за всех русских женщин, мне все равно какая у мужчины национальность, лишь бы мы подходили друг другу. Конкретно об американцах ничего не знаю.

Hi, thanks for asking. I am a native Ukrainian, I love my Motherland, but I understand that the standard of living in our countries does not satisfy many women and they are looking for better conditions. With men is even harder. Most men drink. They become unsure of themselves. Therefore, our women want the best. This is normal.

Hi Massimo. Interesting question! To tell the truth I never had relationship with American men, so I am not expert in this fieldwink.png

Hi. it's all depends on a man, if he is a bad man, it is no difference from what country he is. and why American? why are they so special?

hello I have been living in Europe for 20 years, I have many American friends and I traveled to the USA, I like American men. They have a sense of humor and reliable friends.

My opinion is that it is not necessary to put a certain cliché on men from America and women from Russia and Ukraine.We're different. Yes there are predators. who are ready to snatch without thinking about the person with whom they communicate. seek only benefit.but in fact all people. They Look for where it is comfortable and joyful. no one wants to be enslaved.Well, actually, it's a long topic.

Hi. interesting opinion. women love smart, honest, kind, loyal, loving, caring, men. men who give them the joy and happiness of life. And no matter what country he is from. I'm not familiar with American men.

Hi! Sorry but i don't know american men at all

I have been never heard such opinion.
But I know that all Italian men think that all Slavic women want to live in Italy.
Do you also think so?

Hello! I can't tell you much! I'm new here on the website all week! While writing but not really anyone else there is no choice of joint! but I know that Russian women are very practical economical good hostess and good or love to work! and Russian men a lot of negative!little work drink whisky offend women! but there are good! American men are mostly cultured.

Hello. It does not depend on nationality, but on the person’s personality.

I prefer italians.

I have no experience with American men. Also there is no experience of communication with Ukrainian women. Perhaps having a beautiful appearance Russian and Ukrainian women can attract a man of any country.smile.png

Привет.Не могу сказать за всех женщин. Отвечу вам честно..Каждая женщина ищет свою вторую половинку. Русские женщины привыкли заботятся о детях и мужчинах Взамен они хотят получить отдачу от мужчины.ласку.заботу уверенность в завтрешней день и здоровое потомство .Не важно в.какой стране будет ее мужчина.!!Что я думаю о американских мужчинах не могу сказать так как незнакома лично с американскими мужчинами..если верить интернету.то их описывают как надёжные.верные.ласковые.но поверили в каждой. Стране есть такие мужчины

I can't answer for all the women. As for my personal opinion. I didn't know an American man. And I can't say ethnopsychology. Love is under different flags!!! No matter Russian woman or American man. The main thing is to have love.

In a man, the most important thing is what human qualities he is endowed with, and this does not depend on the nationality or the country of origin. I hope my answer helped you.

я приїхала з України в США чоловіки тут прекрасні це люди високої культури

Hello, to be honest, I did not have to meet with American men in my personal life, but with short conversations I like them ...smile.png

Привет...не могу сказать за всех американских мужчин...у все мужчин разные вкусы на женщин...но американские мужчины не плохие..мне нравится типаж американского мужчины

Hey. America is a multinational country, more than everyone else. In the US, as difficult as kangaroo in Russia (American and Ukrainian women could see in the movies)))I am in no hurry to actively communicate with men living on another continent, due to certain difficulties of real meetings.

о/key All depends on reality meeting only speking with a man You can value his habits  and feel kind and serious

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »
Steve, Thank you making the effort to compile this. Hopefully everyone understands the extremely random nature of the 'survey' none the less it confirms some basic information.

Perhaps you could create a short book and publish it!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Zhenya

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2018, 06:54:54 AM »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how ridiculous they are, for example you believe that Ukrainian women are more beautiful than Russian women. That's easily disproved but I understand your opinion, it's based on Nationalism right now due to political situation in Ukraine.

The problem with a forum is that a person can only read words, they cannot see facial expressions or hear tone of voice. What I notice is that you interpret things in a very literal way, you don't make any room for comedic interpretation and perhaps your understanding of English is still evolving. I notice you had no sense of humor, for example no response at all to this.  :chuckle:

WOMEN...

The sign reads:
·   Men with jobs.
There the sign reads:

& MEN…

·   Women that love sex.

No, you didnt understand anything. And it seems that you do not read carefully as well. I am out of politics-I stated this before. And about women-it was a study on this,not my conclusions. I do understand humor but not when women are compared with meat or fish. Everyone can have its own opinion but one should be careful with words sometimes. I do not want anymore to participate in this conversation-here is only the room for men.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »

No, you didnt understand anything. And it seems that you do not read carefully as well. I am out of politics-I stated this before. And about women-it was a study on this,not my conclusions. I do understand humor but not when women are compared with meat or fish. Everyone can have its own opinion but one should be careful with words sometimes. I do not want anymore to participate in this conversation-here is only the room for men.

Well it's certainly true that this forum is a bunch of guys, which means that the women who might fit in the best are those who really are "happy go lucky" and who don't take themselves too seriously.

My arguments are mostly rhetorical, in real life I'm very polite too all, I open doors (even for strangers) and many other things as well. I found it a little bit ironic to be lectured about manners and respect by someone from FSU, I lived in Europe many years and the one place I visited where people had the worst manners was Ukraine. When waiting in line they don't know how to do that, they constantly try to cut around people. That even happened to me in a cafeteria, I was waiting right by the cashier to pay, and a middle aged customer went right around me as if I was not even there. In intersections cars will not slow down for pedestrians, they will speed up and they will hit someone and injure or kill them if they don't get out of the way. Ukraine is very much a dog eat dog society, perhaps look in the mirror before lecturing someone else about respect. We've had guys who lived and worked both in Ukraine and Russia, the taxi drivers in Ukraine tried to scam him but it did not happen in Russia. Back home I knew a Ukrainian guy who went to Ukraine and they even tried to scam him. When I was coming home once a young Ukrainian guy even tried to skip around me in the line for TSA, thankfully the agent told him to get back in line and wait his turn. There are some guys who have said there are more scammers in Ukraine than Africa, thankfully I did not experience that. The guide I had was honest and fair and the people I met were good people. TBH they were ethnic Russian in Crimea. Respect is mutual, it must go in both directions. For a society and a country to grow and become more wealthy that society cannot remain "dog eat dog". That attitude affects tourism, perception and indeed Gross Domestic Product. However I am respectful of circumstances (circumspect) so I know many of the behaviors are a result of 7 decades of Communism, at least I hope that's mostly the reason. I'm sure there are many good people there overall, trying to change their future from that bad past.

I gave you very valuable information and you chose to simply ignore most of it and focus your opinion in a very narrow way, that was your choice. If you were to actually live in the USA for at least a decade you would think back to this exchange and say, you know, he had some good points.  :)

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2018, 09:24:46 AM »

hello I have been living in Europe for 20 years, I have many American friends and I traveled to the USA, I like American men. They have a sense of humor and reliable friends.

Hello! I can't tell you much! I'm new here on the website all week! While writing but not really anyone else there is no choice of joint! but I know that Russian women are very practical economical good hostess and good or love to work! and Russian men a lot of negative!little work drink whisky offend women! but there are good! American men are mostly cultured.

Good job Steveboy!  :laugh:   :thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2018, 09:34:48 AM »

I just removed that women, found out she was a scammer... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2018, 09:36:28 AM »
Steve, Thank you making the effort to compile this. Hopefully everyone understands the extremely random nature of the 'survey' none the less it confirms some basic information.

Perhaps you could create a short book and publish it!

Im doing a better report tomorrow with women 20-35 and will ask two specific questions to make it More interesting..

As for a book.. Its better to make a book about the men .. it would sell more.. ;D

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2018, 09:45:29 AM »

I just removed that women, found out she was a scammer... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Bah Humbug! Change your name to Scrooge.  :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
Here are a few more!! And note the interesting remark from a Belarusian women..

Hismile.png In me opinion American men is a good men as other nationalities. And may I ask: how to understand it?--all Russian and Ukrainian women like American men--in what?

I can't answer for all Russian weman. I can to tell about myself. I don't see the different between man. But I'm sure, that I don't want to communicate with Russians. :)

you asked not the right question, a man remains always a man, if courage honesty decency have him in blood. it's not so important what country he lives in.

Привет!что я думаю о американских  мужчинах,я с ними не общалась, не знаю что сказать

Men from different countries are similar mentally, but cultural and ethnic moments associated with education and traditions leave differences. Just saying "American" investing concepts such as responsibility, resourcefulness, independence of mind, patriatizm, this is certainly true, however, is not so simple. We after all people at everyone the pluses and minuses. Only in communication with people you can learn their essence. I'm American, spoke rarely, twenty years ago, but studied the Russian language. I thought he was smart, but he was a big snob. I don't like that kind. Once again communicated with "Jehovah's witnesses" very Intrusive, that's al

INTERESTING ONE FROM BELARUSIAN WOMEN

I like American men. But I am not Russian not Ukrainian woman.
I am from Belarus. Yes..Ukrainian women very like American man if this man have much money Ukrainian woman will love you very much..But if She meet more rich man She  will go to the more rich man..But Ukrainian have very much women scammer.

Good morning!
I can not opinion about american man.

Hi, for me it does not matter. I am looking for a healthy and a good man to start a family.

Hello! It is difficult for me to answer this question. I've never been intimate with an American man. I don't divide men into American Russian or Italian. There are men attentive caring kind and courageous and there are egoists greedy proud, etc. and it Is not important in what country they live))

Привет....Я из России ,а не из Украины.....Русские девушки всегда восхищаются мужчинами из Америки...Лично я считаю,что они галантные и очень интересные.

Hello. Kazakhstan is not Russia and not Ukraina. I do not know American men. I do not know Italian men. I think, what Italian men are spoiled.

Сiao.Non a vero...Per me un uomo americano uguale come altri uomini.Dipende da una donna...cosa lei cerca. Per me uomini americani unpo sporci..non sanno vistirsi...a verita.

Hi, I don't like American men

Hi,
for a woman the nationality does not matter, the main thing that man was good!
Mistakes happen at all!

I don't know American man)

Offline Steamer

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2018, 01:57:25 PM »
From what I can tell the general attitude (whether they know any Americans or not) is that A/M are:
Big, strong, rich, good looking and we don't cheat but are also:
Dumb as a stump, crude, loud and have absolutely NO culture; imagine Jethro Bodine.

In my case the wife figured that I had the important things covered and that she could work on the rest.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Registration