Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

What do Russian Women Really Think About American Men?

(1/9) > >>

Contrarian:
Okay, hopefully this will be fun. I'm sure the UK guys will remind us Americans about how inferior we are in every way, LOL!  :laugh:

Knock yourselves out. Hopefully Zhenya of Kiev will contribute, even though she's not a Russian national we really appreciate having her here!  tiphat

https://idateadvice.com/what-do-russian-women-think-of-american-men-the-good-the-bad-the-truth

Zhenya:
Yes, I am 100% Ukrainian and if you look where the most beautiful women are, its definitely not Russia, but Ukraine,though. I have read a report on this but long ago so cant provide a link. It was a historical study. But the first question is why in general American men do not want their own women but FSU women? My personal thinking is that only those men who failed in their own surroundings, start to look around. Of course there are exceptions. And probably American men have stereotypes that we here can do anything for them and that he is buying a nurse. But that is not the case anymore. Ukrainian women became more independent and make their own choices in life now. And we have plenty of men here who know how to take care of a woman. We are very emotional and need real love. Just some girls are hunting for wealth. And statistics on happy marriages from dating agencies is very low. Just start to look around, maybe your love is just round the corner and you do not need to cross the oceans to find it. But indeed sometimes miracles happen and people find each other in different corners of the world. I like such an expression-there are no loving halves:there are people with whom you want to spend one hour, couple days or the whole life.... So love and be loved!

Contrarian:

--- Quote from: Zhenya on December 06, 2018, 05:56:42 AM ---Yes, I am 100% Ukrainian and if you look where the most beautiful women are, its definitely not Russia, but Ukraine,though. I have read a report on this but long ago so cant provide a link. It was a historical study. But the first question is why in general American men do not want their own women but FSU women? My personal thinking is that only those men who failed in their own surroundings, start to look around. Of course there are exceptions. And probably American men have stereotypes that we here can do anything for them and that he is buying a nurse. But that is not the case anymore. Ukrainian women became more independent and make their own choices in life now. And we have plenty of men here who know how to take care of a woman. We are very emotional and need real love. Just some girls are hunting for wealth. And statistics on happy marriages from dating agencies is very low. Just start to look around, maybe your love is just round the corner and you do not need to cross the oceans to find it. But indeed sometimes miracles happen and people find each other in different corners of the world. I like such an expression-there are no loving halves:there are people with whom you want to spend one hour, couple days or the whole life.... So love and be loved!

--- End quote ---

Where to begin?

First it’s a stereotype that Ukrainian women are more beautiful than Russian women.

At some point physical beauty is a drawback, most guys would rather date a 7 with inner beauty and a warm personality than ice princess who is 8, 9 or 10.

If you lived USA as a man you would not bother with this question.

There’s an obesity epidemic; 65% of AW are obese. If you’re an average to good looking guy with a healthy body weight would you be happy with that or look elsewhere?

Poor appearance? When you see 200lb short woman in sweatpants in USA it’s not because she’s going to the gym, it’s because she’s too lazy to make any attempt whatsoever to dress nice and take pride in her appearance. Then there are the tattoos; it’s a nightmare.

Entitlement? My friend in CA says all they want to do is eat Bon Bon’s and expect the man to contribute everything, while running up his credit cards.

Piggy? I had two female roommates in college, both disgusting pigs. They did not contribute to cleaning the apt. and their rooms disaster zones.

Mental illness? The song “Baby it’s cold outside” used to be romantic. Now the guy must be trying to rape her, go figure.

No doubt they’d rather date a rapper who would refer to them as a bit*h and “ho”.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=009kRJKf9rg

Contrarian:
Zhenya,

I'm going to give you a different example, one which I hope will make perfect sense.

Back in the 1970's it's safe to say that American car manufacturers had gotten lazy and were building cars which were no longer top quality, as well they were gas guzzlers.

Along came Volkswagen selling VW Beetles and Honda selling Civics and Accords. Very soon afterwards a sizeable portion of the American public fell in love with import cars, especially of the Japanese variety and begin to purchase them a lot.

Of course initially the American carmakers sqealed and complained that it wasn't fair and that patriotic Americans only purchased "made in America". Eventually they had to get their act together and make cars which were much better quality and which were also more fuel efficient.

I would say it took at least a decade for the American manufacturers to catch up to the Japanese and Europeans.

That's what is called a "global market", people like to be able to purchase what they want and from where.

It may sound crass but the reality is that dating and marriage is also a global market now. Men want women who are actually willing to contribute to a relationship in meaningful ways and ones who wish to commit and get married.

American Women and Western Women in general are bitching, moaning and kvetching about it; so sad, too bad.

They don't want to eat healthy, get in shape, dress like a lady or sometimes sexy (and I don't mean the sluts bouncing around, I mean the ones mentally healthy enough to commit) in order to attract a man, put away their lousy attitudes, etc.

They're at least a decade away and many men are practicing MGTOW and not interested in them at all. Thanks "feminism" for destroying romance! But seriously I think some men are really Masochists to date them....they just need to take the red pill.  :chuckle:

Contrarian:

--- Quote from: Confederate on December 06, 2018, 12:18:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zhenya on December 06, 2018, 05:56:42 AM ---Yes, I am 100% Ukrainian and if you look where the most beautiful women are, its definitely not Russia, but Ukraine,though. I have read a report on this but long ago so cant provide a link. It was a historical study. But the first question is why in general American men do not want their own women but FSU women? My personal thinking is that only those men who failed in their own surroundings, start to look around. Of course there are exceptions. And probably American men have stereotypes that we here can do anything for them and that he is buying a nurse. But that is not the case anymore. Ukrainian women became more independent and make their own choices in life now. And we have plenty of men here who know how to take care of a woman. We are very emotional and need real love. Just some girls are hunting for wealth. And statistics on happy marriages from dating agencies is very low. Just start to look around, maybe your love is just round the corner and you do not need to cross the oceans to find it. But indeed sometimes miracles happen and people find each other in different corners of the world. I like such an expression-there are no loving halves:there are people with whom you want to spend one hour, couple days or the whole life.... So love and be loved!

--- End quote ---

Where to begin?

First it’s a stereotype that Ukrainian women are more beautiful than Russian women.

At some point physical beauty is a drawback, most guys would rather date a 7 with inner beauty and a warm personality than ice princess who is 8, 9 or 10.

If you lived USA as a man you would not bother with this question.

There’s an obesity epidemic; 65% of AW are obese. If you’re an average to good looking guy with a healthy body weight would you be happy with that or look elsewhere?

Poor appearance? When you see 200lb short woman in sweatpants in USA it’s not because she’s going to the gym, it’s because she’s too lazy to make any attempt whatsoever to dress nice and take pride in her appearance. Then there are the tattoos; it’s a nightmare.

Entitlement? My friend in CA says all they want to do is eat Bon Bon’s and expect the man to contribute everything, while running up his credit cards.

Piggy? I had two female roommates in college, both disgusting pigs. They did not contribute to cleaning the apt. and their rooms disaster zones.

Mental illness? The song “Baby it’s cold outside” used to be romantic. Now the guy must be trying to rape her, go figure.

No doubt they’d rather date a rapper who would refer to them as a bit*h and “ho”.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=009kRJKf9rg
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version