The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Brexit march this weekend  (Read 755 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Brexit march this weekend
« on: December 04, 2018, 02:24:13 AM »
Ok so for all the Brexiteers  there is a big march on this weekend in London..

Ok I know Tommy Robinson is going to be there, but don't worry about that! You need to make your presence felt do your part! Its not much is it really a short trip to London, you should be rallying your friends, your work colleagues your neighbors , your family and attending.. making your voice heard..

You don't like Tommy Robinson, no worries stay out side the crowds its all in the same name, its how wars are won and governments are toppled.. "People power"

Dont just sit taking ! "Do the walking"

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Re: Brexit march this weekend
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:50 AM »

I guess that is a NO we won't be attending the Peoples betrayal march this week in London..

Shame on you Brexiteers...

When the UK finally DOSENT leave the UK , you will have only yourselves to blame ... so no winging here please.. ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Re: Brexit march this weekend
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:56:55 AM »

Registration