The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russia fires at Ukrainian ships and captures three vessels off Crimea  (Read 11935 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Russia fires at Ukrainian ships and captures three vessels off Crimea
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2018, 11:27:31 AM »

I told you many times that I like to express my views objectively, unlike you.

1/ 'YOUR' views - or those of the author you nick 'em from ?

2/ 'OBJECTIVELY'?....  Well, you're failing on THAT front, too - given your failed attempted to deflect from who the pirates in the Black / Azov Sea ..and it's not MY 'opinion'...  I just happen to know my rights on the sea - better than you - and have the papers to  prove it ;)

Well, at least there was no reference to our sex life, today

As you have nothing else to say but only repeating your silly lies...........I suggest you to get a pair of decent glasses and learn to read English from a bloody foreigner.......

What was you last comment?  Sex Life????? Since when and How?

Dreaming by the pool?  :P

Read again your own comments.......... thanks for the laughs!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Manny tries to deflect from Kremlin 'mistakes' in implementing agreed treaties
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2018, 12:37:15 PM »

Ooh, there it is again. Kerching.

IF I was 'cashing' in on my posts- I think I'd be posting to a greater audience ! ..The irony of the guy who has received 'sponsorship' from one of the parties can surely not be lost ... :chuckle:

The only person 'handling' me flew to the Rodina. today

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2018, 08:36:13 PM »

NOTE: Voice of America youtube video. Always realized that it's purpose is to influence.
Russian Fighter Jets Land in Crimea Amid Ukraine Tensions

How fake news fanned the flames of war in Ukraine
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/how-fake-news-sparked-war-ukraine-russia-crimea-select-committee-11055154

Gavin Williamson: UK ship in Ukraine 'sends message to Russia'
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46657470

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Wiz

« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2018, 12:05:47 AM »
Dear 2Tallbill

I see your efforts in all fronts and posts to divert attention away from the soon coming fall of the USA from the top position of Hegemon of the world and sharing the position with that dreadful country Russia and its dictator VV Putin.

The truth of the matter is that any objective observer can see clearly that Russia doesn't have to do anything....... when your own two political parties.....and your President Macdonald Trump are doing their best to bankrupt your currency!

Take a look at this one:

A Texas Elementary School Speech Pathologist Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, Now Mandatory in Many States — so She Lost Her Job

:reading:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
More Wiz 'predictions' ...but he actually managed to highlight a wrong
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2018, 02:06:19 AM »

I see your efforts in all fronts and posts to divert attention away from the soon coming fall of the USA from the top position of Hegemon of the world and sharing the position with that dreadful country Russia and its dictator VV Putin.

I'm not sure that China hasn't long since usurped that position and not sure how the USA could be 'sharing' the title with Russia ..could you explain for us dim ones ? ;)

When did Beel suggest Russia was a dreadful country ?

The truth of the matter is that any objective observer can see clearly that Russia doesn't have to do anything....... when your own two political parties.....and your President Macdonald Trump are doing their best to bankrupt your currency!

The Kremlin is supporting Donbas and building bridges to Ukraine - and can't afford to pay pensions - hence raising the pensions age.. carry on re 'bankrupting' a nation ..

Take a look at this one:

A Texas Elementary School Speech Pathologist Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, Now Mandatory in Many States — so She Lost Her Job

:reading:

A yes the Intercept .. who may have lost the job of a whistleblower - (carelessly revealing their source ) who kindly revealed that the Kremlin HAD hacked into a vendor providing voter registration software and databases for states to use with their election systems.going on to email 122 voting officials ..

Ah well, they are proving $50k towards the legal costs - like THAT will go a 'long way' in the US to fight such a case .

Congrats, Wiz !  REALLY - you HAVE actually highlighted a huge wrong

https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/rights-protesters/new-israel-anti-boycott-act-still-unconstitutional

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2018, 09:48:29 PM »
Dear 2Tallbill

This forum is called ruadventures.com not USA_fall_from_the_top.com 
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Wiz

« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2018, 03:46:57 AM »
Dear 2Tallbill

This forum is called ruadventures.com not USA_fall_from_the_top.com

And on RUA.com  we discuss everything about USA falling to the abyss. com, the Mafia US President .com and the propaganda emanating from "The jewish_USA_Protetorate.com" and of course it's "santa_barbara_politics.US"

Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

:biggrin:

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2018, 07:47:03 PM »

And on RUA.com  we discuss everything about USA falling to the abyss. com, the Mafia US President .com and the propaganda emanating from "The jewish_USA_Protetorate.com" and of course it's "santa_barbara_politics.US"

Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

:biggrin:

Merry Christmas,

Mini me got a microscope from his grandparents and then played in the snow.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2018, 10:25:54 PM »
Brilliant

Merry Christmas ..... antidate....hero.... :ROFL:

Your Mini you .... looks great and probably will follow your steps.

BTW since Sunday I have here two beauties of the same age.......but no snow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Wiz

PS: Just read your signature; I suggest you put a couple of full stops, after "do vague" and "Action".

Edit last line to read: "Get an apartment not a hotel and run a long test drive. They have to last for a marathon life and not for 100 metres sprint or one trip only!

Make it easy to understand for some "Pizza lovers"... :laugh:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2018, 01:52:35 AM »
Christmas is over, New Year is here soon...so Lets go ..

Yesterday I came across an interesting article about The decisions at the UN, regarding Kosovo and also "The Azov Sea". I will only post the relevant parts of it here... and I would like to hear your views.!

"On the 17 December 2018, a meeting took place at the UN Security Council meeting,

As the UN Security Council discussed Kosovo, the UN General Assembly voted in favor of a non-binding pro-Kiev regime resolution on the Azov Sea.

Russia said it regretted a newly passed United Nations resolution criticizing its militarization of “temporarily occupied” Crimea.

The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution on Monday voicing “grave concern over the progressive militarization of Crimea” and calling on Russia to “end its temporary occupation of Ukraine’s territory,” Ukraine's Mission to the UN reported. In a 66-19 vote, the resolution submitted by Ukraine condemned Moscow’s building of a bridge connecting mainland Russia to the annexed peninsula and called for the release of Ukrainian sailors and warships seized in November.

“We regret the latest vote,” Russia’s Deputy UN Ambassador Dmitry Polyansky said after the resolution was adopted."

UKR Mission to UN

Verified account

@UKRinUN
Follow Follow @UKRinUN
More
❗️#BREAKING: #UNGA adopted a Ukraine-initiated resolution urging Russia to withdraw its military forces from the occupied Crimea and condemning the increasing Russian military presence in parts of the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.

In favor - 66, against - 19. Cosponsors - 40

Notwithstanding, most of the UN member states didn’t vote for that resolution, with numerous abstentions and some no shows. Regarding the recent Kerch Strait incident (where the Azov Sea and Black Sea meet), a 13 December Consortium News feature, includes some comparisons that you’ll be hard pressed to find in US mass media circles.

Excerpt –

“As I said, I think the Russians had every right to be suspicious of the intent of the Ukrainian vessels. The Ukrainians know that these are Russian territorial waters. They know that the only way to go through the Kerch Strait is by making use of a Russian pilot. They refused to allow the Russians to pilot the ships through the strait. Whatever the Ukrainians’ ultimate intent was—whether it was to carry out an act of sabotage, to provoke the Russians into overreaction and then to demand help from NATO, or simply to go through the strait without a Russian pilot in order to enable President Poroshenko to proclaim the strait as non-Russian—whatever Kiev’s intent was, the Russians were entitled to respond. The force the Russians used was hardly excessive. In similar circumstances, the US would have destroyed all of the ships and killed everyone on board. Recall, incidentally, Israel has seized Gaza flotilla boats and arrested everyone on board. In 2010, the Israeli Navy shot nine activists dead during a flotilla boat seizure, and wounded one who died after four years in a coma.”

I’m not so sure about the aforementioned US hypothetical. The Israeli example underscores that Russia acted in a peacefully responsible way, followed by some hypocrisy against it at the UN. Nikki Haley is right about a biased element at the UN. The likes of her don’t acknowledge their contribution to some of the unfair biases.

This excerpt from the Consortium News feature brings into play the matter of Kosovo –

“During the recent incident, the Ukrainian Navy acted provocatively, deliberately challenging the Russians. As for what the UNSC accepts, how would NATO respond if Serbia entered Kosovo on some pretext or other?”

The last thought hits home on a point I repeatedly make on how the 1999 bombing of Yugoslavia has served to impress Russia that pious BS aside, might essentially makes right. BTW, Kosovo doesn’t stand out as being socioeconomically and multi-ethnically better off than Crimea.

Source: https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/12/21/un-does-kosovo-and-azov-sea.html

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2018, 04:01:09 PM »
Lots of words, Wiz

69-19

Ukraine's motion carried ....'non-binding' .... We all know if the same motion went to the Security Council, Russia would veto it ..