The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Good news for Crime prevention  (Read 850 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Good news for Crime prevention
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:16:28 AM »
There is some good news I noticed today for crime prevention in the UK ..

Those moped crooks  are being knocked off their mopeds now by the cops  :laugh:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/moped-crime-london-half-thanks-new-police-tactic-140427271.html

Looks a great idea!! But I think they can improve on that even more, just wind down the window and take a shot gun to them.. :laugh:

Problem with just knocking them off is when they appear at court they just get a smacked wrist.. I always think it is better to solve problems by "Nipping it in the bud" A dead moped crook will save a huge amount of tax payers money..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Good news for Crime prevention
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 08:21:03 AM »

Problem with just knocking them off is when they appear at court they just get a smacked wrist.. I always think it is better to solve problems by "Nipping it in the bud" A dead moped crook will save a huge amount of tax payers money..

The real solution #1 is to stop electing lefty officials who slap criminals on the wrist. Mandatory sentencing  One year in club grey bar and a £20K fine would put an end to moped crooks.

The real solution #2 is to throw the same criminals in prison for a year charged with being gay
prostitutes. Getting hard time would make the penalty for the crime a lot scarier.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Good news for Crime prevention
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 11:24:48 AM »

The real solution #1 is to stop electing lefty officials who slap criminals on the wrist. Mandatory sentencing  One year in club grey bar and a £20K fine would put an end to moped crooks.

The real solution #2 is to throw the same criminals in prison for a year charged with being gay
prostitutes. Getting hard time would make the penalty for the crime a lot scarier.

They don't do "Hard time" In prison in the UK anymore, those days ended years ago.

People have rights!  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration