The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Brexit march..  (Read 7015 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Brexit march..
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2018, 07:39:13 AM »
What IS the point in a march when a vote on the plan would be good enough? ))

I hope the paint was lead free and had the appropriate EC approvals.....)))

The vote has already been cast..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

I don't care who wants what or who thinks this or that.. everyone is entitled to their opinions its a free country (Well sort off) and a supposedly democracy..

So how ever much anyone hates the idea to leave the EU , which they are perfectly entitle to.. Please respect the will of the people..

It is all there is to say on the matter.. nothing else really matters..

And lets remember the government are just paid civil servants , and who pays their salary (Besides the back handers) The public..

I cannot see any point in arguing over Brexit.. Nothing to argue about??

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2018, 11:07:01 AM »

You living in a place without access to news ?

There's plenty to discuss - including the PM / MPs pissing around trying to run down the clock re a deal very few seem to want

IF Parliament can't be trusted then let the people decide

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2018, 12:04:52 PM »
Lots of noise  from a few scared people who realise that democracy at the movement in the UK is avoiding a vote that will be lost..

I sincere hope there is a  People's vote on any 'deal' including the 'let's stay option..

It is clear Parliament is more concerned about gaining / avoiding the chance of a General Election than putting this to bed either way.

Like I've already said, this is nothing more than a desperate cry for help, brought about by a bitter loser. We've already had the vote and the result was clear.

Saying stuff like you're scared or you're avoiding a vote is simply a sad tactic, where you hope someone will give you that last chance, out of anger. I wouldn't support this in any capacity for all the reasons discussed above but what's obvious to many, is that even another leave majority wouldn't shut you lot up and put it to bed. You'd have the country burning cash for fun (because its not your money) just so you can hold up the inevitable. My comments here have little to do with me V you or leave V remain, its about whats right.

It's really sad to see people like you being so pathetic. If that door gets opened once, we'll never respect any democratic decision ever again. I didn't get the result I wanted, so I'll call people thick, racists and make up scare stories until I get an opportunity to vote again, and hope this time that the people are so sick and tired of it, us nutters will win.

:'(

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2018, 12:07:54 PM »

This could be laughed at if we were dealing with a normal person. Instead its the siege mentality adopted by the idiots you call themselves European rather than British and view the world through tunnel vision. If you watch the TV you'll find idiots like this milling about London, literally masterbaiting over the EU.

There's good and bad in everything unless you're a remainer.

Online msmoby

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »

This could be laughed at if we were dealing with a normal person.

The smarter reader would realise it was there TO be laughed at ...'irony' moment missed by Rosco ...

WHY oh WHY must you keep proving that you are so desperate to 'mock' my assertions that you end up ...well...belittling yourself ?

Like I've already said,

and was countered with the FACT that polls consistently show 'remain' is favoured ..

Online Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2018, 11:27:34 PM »

This could be laughed at if we were dealing with a normal person. Instead its the siege mentality adopted by the idiots you call themselves European rather than British and view the world through tunnel vision. If you watch the TV you'll find idiots like this milling about London, literally masterbaiting over the EU.

There's good and bad in everything unless you're a remainer.
Like that fellow camping by parliament waving his willy EU flag and shouting ‘STOP BREXIT’ 24 hrs a day.

I wonder if that’s actually Moby? ????
All I know is that Moby knows nothing - Plato.
Wiz loves talking out of his A******e - Me.

Online msmoby

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2018, 02:07:25 AM »

Like that fellow camping by parliament waving his willy EU flag and shouting ‘STOP BREXIT’ 24 hrs a day.

I wonder if that’s actually Moby? ????

Well, fair play to him and if it was me ...I'd have a huge one... (arm) that is ..given I'm c.3,00 km distant :coffeeread:

Had to wonder at Mrs May's desperation intellingg Poles "My message to Polish people is clear: You can stay and we want you to stay."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-46639399/theresa-may-s-message-to-poles-in-uk-in-polish

Offline Manny

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »
Lots of noise  from a few scared people who realise that democracy at the movement in the UK is avoiding a vote that will be lost..

I sincere hope there is a  People's vote on any 'deal' including the 'let's stay option..

It is clear Parliament is more concerned about gaining / avoiding the chance of a General Election than putting this to bed either way.

Like I've already said, this is nothing more than a desperate cry for help, brought about by a bitter loser. We've already had the vote and the result was clear.

Saying stuff like you're scared or you're avoiding a vote is simply a sad tactic, where you hope someone will give you that last chance, out of anger. I wouldn't support this in any capacity for all the reasons discussed above but what's obvious to many, is that even another leave majority wouldn't shut you lot up and put it to bed. You'd have the country burning cash for fun (because its not your money) just so you can hold up the inevitable. My comments here have little to do with me V you or leave V remain, its about whats right.

It's really sad to see people like you being so pathetic. If that door gets opened once, we'll never respect any democratic decision ever again. I didn't get the result I wanted, so I'll call people thick, racists and make up scare stories until I get an opportunity to vote again, and hope this time that the people are so sick and tired of it, us nutters will win.

:'(

Well said.

Online msmoby

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2018, 08:38:10 AM »

Well said.

I found this article just for you

https://theconversation.com/would-a-second-referendum-deliver-a-vote-to-remain-what-polling-tells-us-109157

The 'excuses' to try and avoid avoid and if Referendum II comes about - the 'reasons for losing ;)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »

You living in a place without access to news ?

There's plenty to discuss - including the PM / MPs pissing around trying to run down the clock re a deal very few seem to want

IF Parliament can't be trusted then let the people decide

IF Parliament can't be trusted then let the people decide     The people already decided?? They held a referendum ??

What about the situation in France ? It looks like the people of France could off made a mistake voting for that jumped up little tosser .. so it means best have another Election?

For me it is impossible to sit in a room and even discuss Brexit or ANOTHER referendum.. The people who want to argue about cancelling democracy when it is convenient , its not possible to put in words how much I hate these people.. I would just shoot them and do 10 years for it@!!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2018, 07:06:22 AM »
You can have 10 re - referendums and it will never be enough for the liberals.. its as simple as that!

last time I was in London I popped into Tesco's for a bottle of Vodka, I was just minding my own business looking at the different brands when some assistant came over and suggested I buy some Martini instead.. I said "Sorry I'm not really into Martini" we had a little argument over the advantages of drinking martini and I went on the way to the checkout .. I was just about to pay for my Vodka when the check out lady suggested I try some gin which was on offer.. I said "Its ok I will stick to my bottle of Voka thanks!" Next minute two store security guards came along tried to arrest be for being racist (The checkout girl was colored )

Welcome to the liberal way of thinking... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

They really are nutters..

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2018, 07:15:29 AM »
Lots of noise from a few scared people who realize that democracy as a foundation of UK has voted and decided. Those who felt otherwise continue to moan.

I sincerely hope the Politician's follow the peoples will.

It is clear that some are unable to accept the reality, putting this to bed and moving forward.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2018, 07:24:31 AM »
Lots of noise from a few scared people who realize that democracy as a foundation of UK has voted and decided. Those who felt otherwise continue to moan.

It is clear that some are unable to accept the reality, putting this to bed and moving forward.

Most of these dickheads voted for Tony crooked thieving Blair a few years back another liberal idiot..

Some how I don't think they would of allowed a re Election two years after Blair sent 100,000 innocent people to an early grave and pretty well robbed the last few remaining bits of the UK after realizing the people made a mistake voting for the toss pot.. :laugh:

Liberals ALWAYS preach what they don't do..

Best way to sort a liberal out is 10 rounds in a boxing ring..

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2018, 07:46:12 AM »

Most of these dickheads voted for Tony crooked thieving Blair a few years back another liberal idiot..

Some how I don't think they would of allowed a re Election two years after Blair sent 100,000 innocent people to an early grave and pretty well robbed the last few remaining bits of the UK after realizing the people made a mistake voting for the toss pot.. :laugh:

Liberals ALWAYS preach what they don't do..

Best way to sort a liberal out is 10 rounds in a boxing ring..

They don't last a round, just imagine Moby!
:ROFL:

Online msmoby

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »
Lots of noise from a few scared people who realize that democracy as a foundation of UK has voted and decided.

Sighs

You are mistaken, AvHdB

FAR more people want to remain - now they can see the options on offer

NOT having another vote is undemocratic - given the polls ...

So WHO  is scared ?

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2018, 02:08:25 PM »
Lots of noise from a few scared people who realize that democracy as a foundation of UK has voted and decided.

Sighs

You are mistaken, AvHdB

So WHO  is scared ?

I don't have a dog, particularly, in the Brexit fight, but it seems to me that Remain simply wants to re-vote until they win. 

I am thus reminded of this aphorism: "Winners WIN, Losers WHINE."

Nothing new under the sun, I'm afraid....

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online msmoby

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2018, 04:38:46 AM »
Being buried won't shut him up. His bones will be arguing with the worms and he'll be introducing random beetles to lend credibility to his arguments.

A lifetime is long enough, imagine an eternity of it!

I normally find photos of Visas, Companies House Directorships and a series of photos with the same 'random people' with me around Europe are enough to put the most dishonest poster in their place ..

Online Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2018, 08:32:19 AM »
You have been drinking too much liberal cool-aide.

I was not the one making the argument that interracial marriage should be forbidden or that half of interracial marriage was not born out of free will and choice.

So what other thing is there then FORCE if not free will? Are there different "kinds" of free will? (LOL)

And if people are not having sex out of free will,...,then we tend to call it rape.....

Funny how I have to explain to an American what freedom actually means, and somehow that makes me a liberal? :D

Sighs

You are mistaken, AvHdB

So WHO  is scared ?
What a complete pillock this man is.
Having another vote would be the most undemocratic thing that could be done.
B a s t a r d s, ( as a certain former PM uttered) one and all, these remoaners.

Online msmoby

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2018, 10:44:28 AM »

B a s t a r d s, ( as a certain former PM uttered) one and all, these remoaners.

The former PM was referring to 'Euro-septics' ( sp. intentional ) 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/major-says-three-in-cabinet-are-*snip*s-1486997.html

As you should know... *I* think John Major was a brilliant PM ;)

..and he was SO right about those *snip*s and he is STILL right

Online Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2018, 01:17:33 PM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/major-says-three-in-cabinet-are-*snip*s-1486997.html

Are you being unintentionally thick or is that a permanent state of mind?

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2018, 01:18:29 PM »

Sighs

You are mistaken, AvHdB

So WHO  is scared ?

And what happens if the leave vote is even higher? Im not asking your opinion here about what you think or how you think it will go.. lets get that straight..

Im asking a simple question if they had another referendum and the leave one by a even bigger majority are you going to accept it..

Lets keep it short..

1. Yes

2. No

Its a simple question

And what about my question about the French election, can that be re run? As clearly as you see in the press 70% of France are not happy with him,  they voted for him to start with, but clearly it was a mistake.. so another election? Given the polls it would be undemocratic to not have another election in France..

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2018, 01:25:46 PM »
Liberalism is like cancer, it grows and grows ..

Most liberals are are completely f**** in the head so much so that they just cannot accept reality.. BUT the worse thing about these people is their double standards.

Its funny when they come out with their different cards, I like the "Race card of convenience " a typical one used, when it is convenient you are a racist, the usual bullshit story..
But in fact most liberals are racist but to dumb to realize it.. :laugh:

I know several coders who are liberals and very anti racist.. BUT when it's convenient only. Ask them if they will hire Mr Patel from Pakistan to do some coding work for them, or if they will work along side Mr Patel from Pakistan on a project and yes you already know the answer... :ROFL:

Its the liberal mentality.. :'(

Online msmoby

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2018, 01:48:14 PM »

And what happens if the leave vote is even higher? Im not asking your opinion here about what you think or how you think it will go.. lets get that straight..

Im asking a simple question if they had another referendum and the leave one by a even bigger majority are you going to accept it..

Lets keep it short..

1. Yes

2. No

Its a simple question

1/ Yes..

I've already posted that, before - do keep up ;)

And what about my question about the French election, can that be re run? As clearly as you see in the press 70% of France are not happy with him,  they voted for him to start with, but clearly it was a mistake.. so another election? Given the polls it would be undemocratic to not have another election in France..

He was voted in for a fixed term  - ( like 'Trampu'  ) the only way to be 'rid' is if he does something illegal or a revolution

Offline AvHdB

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2018, 02:58:29 PM »
Moby,

I suspect some one forgot to flush the loo.

Online Wiz

« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2018, 09:17:05 PM »

It appears to be the latter..........luck of oxygen in his brain........and you may ask.... which Brains ...... at the top..... or lower between his legs......and obviously it's the latter again.

Poor chap.....he has gone Ga Ga.

tiphat

Registration