The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Brexit march..  (Read 16155 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Brexit march..
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:24:14 AM »
Ok so to all the Brexiteers here..

A simple question, will you be attending the march on Sunday 9th December and bringing along friends and family??

There is no excuse not to go other than you are laid up in hospital with brain tumor ..

If you have a lame  excuse why you will not be attending .. then what can I say ? besides a waste of space :duh:

I shall not be attending but I have a good excuse, Im not living in the UK any more and have no plans on living there any time this century I don't even plan to be buried there! The Uk is already finished as far as Im concerned .. but there is a chance for you to still voice your opinion on Sunday 9th December..

Manny as a strong Brexiteer I would presume you will be attending the march ?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Brexit march..
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 11:44:16 AM »
I dont see myself marching on a Sunday somehow.

I dont know anything about this though.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:00:23 PM »
I dont see myself marching on a Sunday somehow.

I dont know anything about this though.

I will try to find the news article where I saw the march mentioned..

Yes BUT if everyone said "I don't see my self marching on a Sunday" there would never be any changes in the world would there?

But if every one who voted to leave made the effort and gave up the Sunday dinner , firstly it would go down in history as the biggest march in mankind history ?

And secondly the government and the EU would be crapping themselves..

My mother camped outside greenham common (Yes serious) problem today people just like to moan but have become to content to actually do anything ...

Offline Wiz

Nigel Farage just gave an OUTSTANDING Speech
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 03:54:22 AM »
Nigel Farage just gave an OUTSTANDING Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YLdqLqZX4

Moby will like it!

He may like this too........

The Brexit Mess Planned All Along
To Thwart The Will Of The People -
David Icke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqEnYQ0gLt8

tiphat

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 07:35:15 AM »
Hi Steveboy,

Let me get this right... people marching because they are scared another referendum - with more facts - might not be 'democratic ?  :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 08:20:19 AM »
Im only interested in one outcome they deliver Brexit.  The will of a democratic vote.. the UK is a democracy.. no Brexit no democracy..

It's simple really nothing to even argue about. The British people voted to leave.. The government who are just civil servants of the people have no other options
other than to leave. If they fail then it means civil war and nothing short of it..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Brexit march.. scaredy cats
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 08:28:21 AM »
Im only interested in one outcome they deliver Brexit.  The will of a democratic vote.. the UK is a democracy.. no Brexit no democracy..

It's simple really nothing to even argue about. The British people voted to leave.. The government who are just civil servants of the people have no other options
other than to leave. If they fail then it means civil war and nothing short of it..

:))

Chicken .... ias the servants of the people cannot decide - let us - the people decide ... they are certainly 'wiser', now

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 08:37:08 AM »

While I noted elsewhere how Brexit affects my family, that is not the point. I have no horse in the race.

Will there be civil war I doubt it. But it will affirm many of the general population's utter distrust of politicians.

Of course you have the whingers like Moby, but he does not believe in democracy went it does not suit him.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 08:51:37 AM »

While I noted elsewhere how Brexit affects my family, that is not the point. I have no horse in the race.

Will there be civil war I doubt it. But it will affirm many of the general population's utter distrust of politicians.

Of course you have the whingers like Moby, but he does not believe in democracy went it does not suit him.

Brexit HAS to be delivered.. Full stop.. it really doesn't matter what your views are, if you agree or not agree, if you think it was a mistake makes NO difference..

No Brexit .. is the end of democracy in the Uk its as simple as that.. nothing to argue about in any way what soever...

No Brexit = No democracy...you may as well live in North Korea..

Whats more it means the government who just happen to have their salaries paid for by the PEOPLE have complete disregard for the people and democracy..

There would only be one option left.. civil disobedience or war to forcefully remove the government ..No other option..

Of course some people will be happy just to talk and banter about it, even though their government has betrayed them.. but some one has to do the dirty work.. just like someone had to storm the beaches of Normandy mostly young kids.. in the name of democracy and freedom..

You may think I'm stupid or mad.. but for sure I will be in the UK for any civil war or any way to over threw the government.. as I said someone has to do the dirty work..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 01:42:57 PM »

Of course you have the whingers like Moby, but he does not believe in democracy went it does not suit him.[/font][/size]

Two mistake there:

1/ I believe in democracy and what's 'wrong' with the UK's population voting on Mrs May's deal ?

a) accept
b) reject
c) stay in the EU

2/ The real 'whingers' are the 'Brextremists' who seek to destroy the Tory party and put a  hard border in N.Ireland - which is why I kept telling anyone who would listen - and those who wouldn't why there couldn't / wouldn't be a 'hard brexit' ...

Offline Manny

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 09:40:34 AM »
1/ I believe in democracy and what's 'wrong' with the UK's population voting on Mrs May's deal ?

a) accept
b) reject
c) stay in the EU

There is no C, we did that one.

May's deal up to now isnt delivering on what she was told to do. She'll be gone soon hopefully.

You remainiacs don't get to subvert democracy. We'll not be voting over and over till we get the result you and the Guardian want.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 11:13:36 AM »

There is no C, we did that one.

Chicken

May's deal up to now isnt delivering on what she was told to do. She'll be gone soon hopefully.

'Gone' ? Given the utter fail by your 'hero'

You remainiacs don't get to subvert democracy. We'll not be voting over and over till we get the result you and the Guardian want.

Never say never..

and Ye I really do say that.. for good reason

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 11:43:17 AM »
When I read about the arrogant obnoxious EU ... it gets me bloody mad!!

Need a very very hard Brexit.. and further to that the UK needs to make its self Great again.. teach those arrogant EU twats a few things..

I will convert to Christianity and prey to the lord every day of my life when that corrupt institution fails..

And please Tony Blair die!! What is it with that most obnoxious piece of shit on the planet just can't keep his disgusting smug face out of things..I can't even
try to tell you how much I hate that man...

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 12:45:04 PM »

Yet, thats exactly what newspapers in NL keep telling us, that soon May will be gone and we will get a new brexit referendum to look forward to
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:58 PM »

Yet, thats exactly what newspapers in NL keep telling us, that soon May will be gone and we will get a new brexit referendum to look forward to

There is [was] a plan, from quite high up in the party and supported by many large donors. The idea was May lost the vote triggered by the 48 letters to the 1922 committee, quick leadership contest installing Boris, Boris puts Mogg in the cabinet, Brexit "no deal", Boris wins next election and then steps aside for Mogg to be PM. Farage rejoins the party.

May won the vote and May is still there. That doesn't mean she'll stay. Maggie won the vote too and was gone days later. May will now stay a while longer but wont fight the next election. That means she'll step down or be thrown out somehow next year. She cant hang on till the next GE without support of half of her MPs and many of the voters.

As for Brexit, Moby and his ragtag pals that are Guardianistas, assorted lefties, liberals, commies and general pinkos cannot be allowed to subvert democracy -  it's still all to play for............

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 01:32:31 AM »
The only factual part oh manny's post was the last sentence.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 03:24:36 AM »
Brexit HAS to be delivered.. Full stop.. it really doesn't matter what your views are, if you agree or not agree, if you think it was a mistake makes NO difference..

No Brexit .. is the end of democracy in the Uk its as simple as that.. nothing to argue about in any way what soever...

No Brexit = No democracy...you may as well live in North Korea..

Whats more it means the government who just happen to have their salaries paid for by the PEOPLE have complete disregard for the people and democracy..

While I agree with your statement in red ink .... I have to remind you of few facts before you decide to comeback to this country to fight against the undemocratic Tory party who completely has been ignoring and destroying, even the very few basic democratic achievements by the blebs, the social fabric of the UK.

Since when the United Kingdom was a Democracy?  Read its name again and check to see who own the land of the Kingdom:

"Here's why. In a written response to a question by Andrew George MP in February 2009, Bridget Prentice, a parliamentary under secretary at the Ministry of Justice, replied, "The Crown is the ultimate owner of all land in England and Wales (including the Isles of Scilly): all other owners hold an estate in land."

In the USSR, today RF as also the North Korea everything were/are owned by the state BUT  there were always party apparatchiks and oligarchs supporting the regimes and at the same time milking the country for their own benefit.

So what is the difference between them and the British Tory landed aristocracy?

Well here in the UK we had a Labour movement who organised the blebs and got some small improvements for their lives........ and because of their small achievements/concessions, the Tories made sure they keep them in order under any circumstances.

Did you read the latest actions by a Tory government.....fighting their case in the EU but at the same time keeping an eye at home?
Foreign Office investigates reports that state-funded body targeted Corbyn

Despite their internal arguments they always keep an eye on local politics.  :nod: ;D

There would only be one option left.. civil disobedience or war to forcefully remove the government ..No other option..

Of course some people will be happy just to talk and banter about it, even though their government has betrayed them.. but some one has to do the dirty work.. just like someone had to storm the beaches of Normandy mostly young kids.. in the name of democracy and freedom..

You may think I'm stupid or mad.. but for sure I will be in the UK for any civil war or any way to over threw the government.. as I said someone has to do the dirty work..

Actually the only people who take drastic action against their Government... are the French, who got pissed off with Macron's  Austerity and wearing "Yellow jackets" (they are very inventive when it comes to their revolutions and they had a few ....) gave a lesson to their president.

Apart from the "Poll Tax" the Brits like to demonstrate against their Government by taking a walk down the Mall.... on a Sunday afternoon and then go home for dinner!

Of course the Tories take good care of their wealthy supporters.... We are starting to learn who owns Britain

Personally I don't think you are stupid or mad but would be good idea you take notice of the comments made by our esteem local Tory Grande before taking drastic action......with your "ragtag pals that are Guardianistas, assorted lefties, liberals, commies and general pinkos cannot be allowed to subvert democracy"

Personally I don't know in which category, I fit but it doesn't worry me one way or another. Good that I have learned how to drive on the Left in the UK..... :laugh:

Get it?

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Wiz entertains with his bollox about Britain
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 04:41:02 AM »
Wiz

What ARE you trying to suggest Steveboy ?..That property we own isn't really ours ? ;) 

Nobby Tories like the ERG got a good kicking from moderate Tories and now cannot remove Mrs May before she screws up their wet dream of a no deal 'solution'

I 'missed' when the Tories 'created the NHS' and when they 'destroyed' it - despite their recent years in power

Democracy is what the people decide and if - knowing more than before - there is another referendum - and the 'remain' side win that is just like and election - another party / president / political philosophy wins the day

So ..I keep asking ..  NEVER get an answer... .

WHAT are leavers scared of ... ?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 07:39:26 AM »
I don't really care who is in power, they are all lies and crooks..

What I don't understand is why the electorate let them get away with it time and time and time again...there should be some system set up where like a referendum everyone gets a chance to kick government officials out who have not carried out their commands correctly..

Like every 12 months all the country did an online vote to sack say 10 ministers for failing to do their job, just like a board meeting.., there would be a list of 100 to choose from each time the vote was cast 10 would be fired.. no excuse.. the democracy decides!! Very simple even the PM would be in the list..

Easy system to operate.. and you could be 100% sure those dickheads who have been elected would know the consequences of not caring out their duty in the public interest.

So easy!!!

I want to renew faith in politics through a government that will govern in the interest of the many, the broad majority of people who work hard, play by the rules, pay their dues and feel let down by a political system that gives the breaks to the few, to an elite at the top increasingly out of touch with the rest of us.

Thats the last lies Blair spoke about ..

http://www.labour-party.org.uk/manifestos/1997/1997-labour-manifesto.shtml

:ROFL: :ROFL: Its nearly the same bullshit as Corbin is saying now.. funny really isn't it!!

All these idiots need to be made more answerable to the public.. its getting worse every year all of them..lie..lie..lie

Offline Manny

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 07:51:54 AM »
The only factual part oh manny's post was the last sentence.

Better connected than me in the party are you?  :whist11:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Mobys Dishonesty Outed......Again
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 08:11:04 AM »
Wiz

What ARE you trying to suggest Steveboy ?..That property we own isn't really ours ? ;) 

Nobby Tories like the ERG got a good kicking from moderate Tories and now cannot remove Mrs May before she screws up their wet dream of a no deal 'solution'

I 'missed' when the Tories 'created the NHS' and when they 'destroyed' it - despite their recent years in power

Democracy is what the people decide and if - knowing more than before - there is another referendum - and the 'remain' side win that is just like and election - another party / president / political philosophy wins the day

It’s not a valid question. The verdict of the 2016 referendum has to be delivered.
Your election comparison is ridiculous. It’s not as if an election happens and another vote follows. It’s the bit in between you conveniently seem to miss out....that a government gets elected and serves its term before another election is called.

It’s your ilk that don’t like democracy....unless it delivers what you want.
Dishonest Moby.....again.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 08:47:23 AM »

Better connected than me in the party are you?  :whist11:

Almost certainly ....  especially re ERG and there antics

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Mobys Dishonesty Outed......Again
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 08:51:39 AM »

It’s not a valid question. The verdict of the 2016 referendum has to be delivered. [/quote[]

Says WHO..? Lame duck, Mrs May? ;)

Dishonest Moby

'Dishonest' was 'project fear' and £300 million / week 'savings

The UK voters know, better, now

So, what have leavers to fear ?  A different result as a consequence ...? :chuckle:

A second win and even I'd shut up ...

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Moby changes the Brexit title again
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 01:33:51 PM »
Wiz

Suggesting leavers are scared, says plenty about how you see the world. A second vote would be expensive, time consuming, further misleading and would only serve to cause further divisions within society and most importantly undermine democracy.

We had the vote and the majority democratically decided to leave the union. If there’s any further vote, it should be one for the politicians to decide exactly how we leave. The politicians should then vote on what’s right for the country, even if it’s a hard Brexit.

This has turned into nothing more than a battle of attrition and a horrible time for British politics. The people who lost can’t accept a democratic decision and they can only hope that scaring enough people with baseless stories will be enough to stop democracy.

And then what next, an election re-vote if we don’t like the result, even if you are a minority? The only discussion right now should be about how we leave, not if. Anything else is a waste of resources.

Offline Wiz

Re: Moby changes the Brexit title again
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
Democracy is what the people decide

Suggesting leavers are scared, says plenty about how you see the world.

We had the vote and the majority democratically decided to leave the union.

This has turned into nothing more than a battle of attrition and a horrible time for British politics. The people who lost can’t accept a democratic decision ...

Rosco

I am sorry for borrowing some text from your previous reply but as we know NOBY it's not capable posting more than one liners....so ... I modified your replies..... in the hope to penetrate and finally get it in his skull!

But I have not much hope, as you already know, he is a member of the Idiots Club.....and that is one of the reasons for his insistence.

The second reason is that he feels obligated to support the "Integrity Project" and justify his travelling and other expenses.......to his hundler.

The JSA doesn't pay much....... does it?

:dh:

Registration