The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Avenatti Arrested  (Read 2412 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Avenatti Arrested
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2018, 09:37:12 AM »
Looks like Avenatti's opponents saddle up late but they sure ride hard.

I think the liberal media is behind all this recent negative Avenatti exposure. When Avenatti was going after Trump, he was a hero and got lots of favorable media coverage, so much, that he thought he had a chance to be POTUS. Now the media with their close Democrat friends have decided to get rid of Avenatti.

Many people don't realize this but the media helped get Trump elected POTUS. During the Republican primaries Trump got lots of favorable media coverage. Other Republican candidates complained. Polls agreed Trump was the easiest candidate for Hillary to beat. After Trump won the Republican ticket, only then the media talked non stop bad about him.

The media criticizes Russia for influencing an American election but they are much more guilty of that than Russia is.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2018, 07:53:29 PM »
The Hollywood actress that filed a restraining order on Avenatti, is a cute  20 something year old from Estonia 

Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »

I think

The moment I read those words from BillyB -  I'm pretty sure he will have done nothing of the sort ...

the liberal media is behind all this recent negative Avenatti exposure.

Hmm, let's see, now ... it's not 'news' when a high profile person gets hit with a restraining order and is accused of violence to their partner ?

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »
The Hollywood actress that filed a restraining order on Avenatti, is a cute  20 something year old from Estonia 

He likes Slavic women. I guess he's not all bad.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2018, 04:50:46 PM »
DeGrasse is under investigation for sexual misconduct. 

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/neil-degrasse-tyson-under-investigation-for-sexual-misconduct-65162

Tyson, while admiring an astronomy tattoo of hers, grabbed her and looked into her dress, supposedly to better see the tattoo.

Just grab them by the  :censored:    :chuckle:   (:)

Exploring Life,  Inspiring Innovation

Yep.  I agree with that.   :nod:
This gives new meaning to the term "black hole".  :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2019, 07:45:20 AM »
Forgot we had this thread, last week this clown was indicted on some 30 criminal counts I understand. I suspect he will top J. Assange, not that funny in reality.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2019, 11:16:18 AM »
Forgot we had this thread, last week this clown was indicted on some 30 criminal counts I understand. I suspect he will top J. Assange, not that funny in reality.

One of them might even be a dishonest criminal.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!