The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Marriage in 62 years old. ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM  (Read 900 times)

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Marriage in 62 years old. ENGLAND. HISTORY OF MY MOM
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 11:19:08 PM »
Many thanks for posting the video wiz!  I totally enjoyed watching it.

What a marvelous, exquisite lady is that mother. One does not see that type of an older lady in the UK, US or Canada.  She did not talk much though, but still, I can tell that she is leaving a great impression on a watcher.

Good morning Beautiful

Nice to hear from you, after so long time.....and I hope everything is fine with you.

It was my wife who came across this nice video. We watch it together and wife was  translating bits I did not understand, I thought it's very nice to post a happy story. BTW wife is still here.... after 10 years  ;D,

I agree with you that the Mother it's special case for her age and she still takes care of her self to preserve her very attractive nature. Mother and daughter have created a big number of videos with their life.

Husband was impressed with her and despite the luck of communication.... he still went on and married her. That reminds me of a song from my student days.....Enjoy it!