The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Dutch student in need of help from Ukrainians for a research project  (Read 846 times)

Offline Squirtle

Dear Ukrainians,

I am an International Business student from the Netherlands and I need your help. For a project at my univeristy I need to do research about the possible expansion of a certain type of medicine to Ukraine. For this research a survey is required to gain market knowledge and other insights. The survey will only take ~2-3 minutes.

For your help I have included the chance to win a Steam giftcard at the end of the survey, which is optional.

The medicine is a tablet that helps break down alcohol in the liver/body faster than your body normally would, and it also slows down deterioration of the liver from excessive alcohol consumption.

The project is in collaboration with a local pharmaceutical company, however, all specific information about the company has been removed. The results are purely for academic purposes and will be anonymous and confidential.

REMINDER: PLEASE ONLY FILL IN IF YOU ARE FROM UKRAINE.

Link to survey: https://goo.gl/forms/7RfjjViW8XiMpeSh1

If you have any questions, please comment so I can answer them.

Thank you so much for your time.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Dutch student in need of help from Ukrainians for a research project
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 11:28:55 AM »
Not many Ukrainian people here mate!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Dutch student in need of help from Ukrainians for a research project
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 05:28:05 PM »
You could try asking Zhenya on this forum.
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Registration