The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Former members of RUA- Whatever happened to...  (Read 777 times)

Online Guile

Former members of RUA- Whatever happened to...
« on: October 29, 2018, 09:02:40 PM »
I've been reading some of the older threads and there's some members who are more crazy than I could have thought!

one guy "longinngforthesouth" and his topic Sex, Lies and Videotape: Deconstructing the myths about FSUW..
Dude was ranting about a webcam girl he never met and how holy he was...  anyone know what happenned to him?

And then some guy named "Cosmonaut " who was in Russia but couldn't meet women?! he was studying at a university I believe, prime areas for young single women. 

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Former members of RUA- Whatever happened to...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:19:08 AM »
He departed or was banned here. There is also Lord Tiberus, I think banned.  He spent a fair amount of time on another forum, ask Halo/Boethuis what became of him. A good writer he has some challenges.

There was also a guy nicknamed the Terror of Trinidad, not sure what his name was, but OMG!

Noting this there is also a fair bit of good advice in some of the older threads, DNeely comes to mind and Mendy as well.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Former members of RUA- Whatever happened to...
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 05:07:28 PM »
As to "Good Advice and Experiences" do read the many pages of "Don's" trip report.  He still lives in Winnipeg, Canada with his wife and family after many years of travel and adventures.

Registration