Information & Chat > News & Political Discussion

What happens when you DARE to ask the Mayor of Sochi a question

(1/1)

msmoby:
He calls for a Cossack and you are arrested and put in prison for 5 days .....  ;D

Please list your ideas as to what the 'offence' this vlogger has committed !

http://youtu.be/8VqXuPpnt8k

Right now, 'my' Russians are astonished to observe a Protest by the Green Party in Stroud - st rush hour - erecting a banner on the town centre' mini roundabout  - and no Police came to remove them.. 

I'm sure this post will not be allowed to tay here or see the light of day and may end up in my 'russophobe' thread ....  after all we can't question / point out how things REALLY are in Russia

rosco:

--- Quote from: msmoby on October 05, 2018, 10:20:15 AM ---He calls for a Cossack and you are arrested and put in prison for 5 days .....  ;D

Please list your ideas as to what the 'offence' this vlogger has committed !

http://youtu.be/8VqXuPpnt8k

Right now, 'my' Russians are astonished to observe a Protest by the Green Party in Stroud - st rush hour - erecting a banner on the town centre' mini roundabout  - and no Police came to remove them.. 

I'm sure this post will not be allowed to tay here or see the light of day and may end up in my 'russophobe' thread ....  after all we can't question / point out how things REALLY are in Russia

--- End quote ---

So a small mob of lefty's started a public protest and didn't get arrested.......yet you harp on about not being able to protest. Sometimes Moby, you don't even realise when you contradict yourself in your own thread.

Markje:

--- Quote from: rosco on October 11, 2018, 12:01:46 PM ---
--- End quote ---

In one post even  :-*

msmoby:

--- Quote from: rosco on October 11, 2018, 12:01:46 PM ---

So a small mob of lefty's started a public protest and didn't get arrested.......yet you harp on about not being able to protest. Sometimes Moby, you don't even realise when you contradict yourself in your own thread.

--- End quote ---

Rosco

For once in your life - read and view with an open mind .. it really can save embarrassment..  I am at a loss to understand ANY contradiction on my part - perhaps you can explain ?

It was one guy and - to the best of my knowledge he's not a 'lefty' ... but gay..

You need protection from yourself on here as a very apt topic re attitudes in your country to intolerance got zapped

Did you READ the comments on the vid ..?  t;s all over Social media in the Sochi area...  You'd fit in well ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version