The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 3014 times)

Offline martincop

• Trips: 1-5
Hello there!
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:25:25 AM »
I've been reading a lot but it seems there's not much action lately in the past month.

Some thoughts:

Quite a bit of drama - some vicious.

This forum is has some pretty good advice - stuff I had to learn the hard way.

Would love to hear more trip stories.

Been to Russia and Ukraine. Looking again after a long lay off - a decade or so. My how things have changed!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:31:49 AM »
I've been reading a lot but it seems there's not much action lately in the past month.

Some thoughts:

Quite a bit of drama - some vicious.

This forum is has some pretty good advice - stuff I had to learn the hard way.

Would love to hear more trip stories.

Been to Russia and Ukraine. Looking again after a long lay off - a decade or so. My how things have changed!

My how things have changed!  Yes not many women left from FSU counties wanting to be exported to a grotto in the Western world.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 12:48:32 AM »
Welcome to RUA!

STEVE boy is our own local drama queen, but like the old pooch we accept him anyways.

Read threads and figure out what your strategy will be. There is no correct way but lots of wrong ways to do this.

Steve in fact runs a dating match making site so he has a stable of women who might be suitable.

If you avoid the political 'discussions' you will avoid the vicious comments.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 06:27:31 PM »
I just came back from russia 2 weeks ago, been there 4 years ago, going to head back in december, another trip planned for april. Getting tattoos done mainly, but also dating a russian lady currently there.

Registration