The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Two good people make good things happen.  (Read 13725 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Two good people make good things happen.
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2018, 10:47:07 PM »
This is becoming tasteless.

I'm okay with people showing their true colors. Normally they'd have a broken nose and missing teeth in the real world for their behavior but the internet and sitting behind a monitor affords them protection. TV teaches us men who enter into the Mail Order Bride industry are losers. That stereotype isn't true but there are some out there that prove TV right.

Two good people make good things happen. I still can't figure out why it got some people really upset.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2018, 10:56:08 PM »
This in a nutshell....... Billy's wife is in her young 20's, and tells him she does not like sex, but does it as it is her duty as a wife. As a guy who dates women her age in FSU and the west (multiple countries), LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at her response. Obviously something is very wrong, she clearly is not attracted to the fellow.

You sound like a punk kid. You immature post reminds me of a guy named Dragonkid who got banned on another forum. So you decided to join this forum with a clever name to discourage them from banning you? Brilliant

Once she is established in life, billy will be on the hunt for a new FSU woman.

Once she is established in life she's going to leave me?

FSU women on forums like this said my wife is the most beautiful of all wives they seen married to foreign men. My wife is more beautiful than the 99% of the wives of movies stars, billionaires, and powerful men. She can easily find a well to do man. She doesn't need to be established in life to leave me. She can leave right now and be living very comfortable.

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2018, 05:49:52 AM »
This in a nutshell....... Billy's wife is in her young 20's, and tells him she does not like sex, but does it as it is her duty as a wife. As a guy who dates women her age in FSU and the west (multiple countries), LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at her response. Obviously something is very wrong, she clearly is not attracted to the fellow.

You sound like a punk kid. You immature post reminds me of a guy named Dragonkid who got banned on another forum. So you decided to join this forum with a clever name to discourage them from banning you? Brilliant

Once she is established in life, billy will be on the hunt for a new FSU woman.

Once she is established in life she's going to leave me?

FSU women on forums like this said my wife is the most beautiful of all wives they seen married to foreign men. My wife is more beautiful than the 99% of the wives of movies stars, billionaires, and powerful men. She can easily find a well to do man. She doesn't need to be established in life to leave me. She can leave right now and be living very comfortable.

I seen photos of your wife, she is good, but not as good as you say. As a guy who knows owmen like your wifes age, some prettier, she will have offers yes, serious guys willing to marry her so her mother can gain entry in the west? After sometime dating , then maybe, not all western men are naive enough to marry a woman half his age, pay for her college fees, buy her a car, only for her to upload photos with none of them in, and take trips back to ukraine alone. Reason why some of the guys here as you claim did not marry women are pretty as your wife, is because they were thinking with their heads, and not to inflate their ego. We will see though. Anyways i don't want to keep at this, i said my piece, you defended yourself, time will tell. I have better things to do than play a back and forth game with you.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2018, 10:38:49 AM »
Ooer, any relationship where one of the partners has sex with the other out of duty is, in my opinion, not in a good place.

Of course, sometimes, I will have sex with my partner(s) for her pleasure and because she wants it more than I do. But if one of us was doing so habitually then I'd think that the relationship was either drawing to a close or existed for some reason that was outside of the normal gamut of reasons for a couple to be together. Neither case would fill me with glee.

Billy, have you yet imported your mother in law? If not, when is she due to arrive? If she is in the USA, is she now relatively independent of you and your wife?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2018, 11:16:53 AM »
pay for her college fees, buy her a car,

Why's that a problem for you? First of all, it's not your money. Second, it's about being a responsible husband. Some guys take care of a wife. Other guys bring a wife over and expect her to take care of herself and him. Go figure.

We will see though. Anyways i don't want to keep at this, i said my piece, you defended yourself, time will tell.

Over the years, I've had to listen to dumb asses like you who make a prediction on my marriage. You even make predictions on other people you don't like marriages. You say my wife will leave me, she doesn't like me, she doesn't want to have sex with me, she is using me for a green card or is a gold digger or I'm a controlling jerk and the END is near. You guys make these predictions as if you control the truth.

You don't like what BillyB says on the internet so you make a prediction that my marriage won't last. You figure if you don't like me, how can anybody else like me?

Ooer, any relationship where one of the partners has sex with the other out of duty is, in my opinion, not in a good place.

A good marriage is about fulfilling duties and is pleasurable. Just like you said, you will have sex with your partner if she wants it more than you do. Maybe you're not in the mood at the time but making her wish come true brings you pleasure.

Fulfilling responsibilities is a good thing. My wife hates doing dishes but she's doing that as a duty to me. I see no problem with that. I take care of her in other ways. I see no problem with that. We don't have a 50/50 marriage. She has her responsibilities and I have mine. No schedule on who's turn it is to wash the dishes or mow the lawn. We know our jobs and we know who to blame if the job doesn't get done.

Billy, have you yet imported your mother in law? If not, when is she due to arrive? If she is in the USA, is she now relatively independent of you and your wife?

Wife is an American citizen. MIL lives with us more than she lives in Ukraine. She's not fully independent from us but she makes money and acts as our housekeeper. She manages our properties back in Ukraine. She pulls her weight more than I expect a MIL to pull.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2018, 03:40:30 PM »
I have no issues with you taking care of your wife, i am just stating the incentives she had to marry you, many of won't be matched by other men unless they believe she is sincere. Men are not as daft as you. My comments are not because i dislike you, they are just what i see, and from a logical standpoint. Lastly you are dodging the fact that you have stated in the past that your wife dislikes have SEX with you and views SEX as a DUTY. This has nothing to do with washing the dishes, stop trying to blind other people from the comments you have made. Best of luck.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2018, 06:44:16 PM »
My comments are not because i dislike you, they are just what i see, and from a logical standpoint

Amazing the amount of wise men we have on the internet. Never observed relationships or even met people but feel they are qualified to announce what they've seen.

Folks, the quote above comes from a guy who's never been married.

Lastly you are dodging the fact that you have stated in the past that your wife dislikes have SEX with you and views SEX as a DUTY.

Dodging a comment must be true to you. So when I said you're Dragonkid from another forum, it must be true since you avoided addressing my comment. Reading someone's writings is like hearing them speak. I can recognize the person writings or voice without seeing them.

Confederate doesn't think my marriage is going to last forever and Steveboy thinks my wife is tied down in the basement. I ignored those comments. Doesn't mean they're true. I just don't have time to address all the fake news on the internet. My take is some losers are going to believe them regardless what I say just like they will believe you.

You made the claim I stated in the past my wife doesn't like sex with me. The burden of proof lies with you. Show everybody a link to where I said that. You're lying to everybody including yourself. You have a handful of posts on this forum and it was easy for me to prove you're not trustworthy. You will trade any ounce of credibility you have to spread falsehoods about my life sounds dumb. What's the prize? What do you get out of it?

Are you still stating in your profile you have a masters degree although you didn't earn one? Whatever it takes to get into girls pants, eh?

Best of luck.

Save your wishes of luck for yourself. Since a girl never made the ultimate commitment you, you need luck. I don't rely on luck to get through life. Meeting a quality woman like my wife is normal for me. I did it before her and I can do it after. Married or single, I will always have a woman/women in my life other men will envy.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2018, 11:59:03 PM »
I suspect dragon kid elsewhere is known as chickenbrah on RUA.

His postings (verbiage & syntax) show a similarity in style to Do Not Ban Me.

Chickenbrah clearly has/had some issues.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 04:58:53 AM »

Very good Sherlock  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 06:07:18 AM »
I remember Chickenbra. He was the vain little middle eastern bloke, who was insecure about everything, had nothing yet told us how ripped he was going to be for his visit abroad. He'd then post an embarrassing series of juvenile WhatsApp messages, proving his conversations with people. He also used to post semi naked pictures of himself marked for the attention of a largely male dominated board, that always seemed a bit gay. Gutted we lost him.

And I need to ask something to the other Americans on here.

Meeting a quality woman like my wife is normal for me. I did it before her and I can do it after. Married or single, I will always have a woman/women in my life other men will envy.

Do you guys respect people who talk like this, is it normal chatter? In the UK you'd get ripped apart either for being an arrogant sod that would happily eat themselves if they got half a chance, or for being an arsehole.

I don't know or plan to ever get to know William B but I doubt quite a lot of what he writes. It doesn't really change anything but I'm just putting that out there.

Offline yankee

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 06:36:49 AM »
I remember Chickenbra. He was the vain little middle eastern bloke, who was insecure about everything, had nothing yet told us how ripped he was going to be for his visit abroad. He'd then post an embarrassing series of juvenile WhatsApp messages, proving his conversations with people. He also used to post semi naked pictures of himself marked for the attention of a largely male dominated board, that always seemed a bit gay. Gutted we lost him.

Meeting a quality woman like my wife is normal for me. I did it before her and I can do it after. Married or single, I will always have a woman/women in my life other men will envy.

Do you guys respect people who talk like this, is it normal chatter? In the UK you'd get ripped apart either for being an arrogant sod that would happily eat themselves if they got half a chance, or for being an arsehole.

I don't know or plan to ever get to know William B but I doubt quite a lot of what he writes. It doesn't really change anything but I'm just putting that out there.

I see him as someone that is terribly insecure.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2018, 06:41:14 AM »

He has multiple accounts here. He has multiple accounts elsewhere.

Do you guys respect people who talk like this, is it normal chatter?

People aren't stupid. You never respected me even before I wrote that. So now you make a comment hoping other people can jump on your bandwagon. Try focusing on what is posted instead of focusing on the poster. You have a hard on for me and it's noticeable.

There's a difference between bragging and helping educate people who rely on luck to find a woman. Men need to get themselves into a place where they attract the best women, not just any woman. If a guy isn't in that place, he needs to work on himself to get to that place. Men who need to fix themselves are highly likely to be offended by what I said. Their loss, not mine. Men who have an easy time attracting quality women don't get offended.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 06:56:27 AM »
I see him as someone that is terribly insecure.

That makes two people's feelings hurt by what I said. I wish every guy could say it.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2018, 08:27:14 AM »
You have a hard on for me......

At least we're now getting to the bottom of it Willy. This statement alone starts to make sense of the other stuff, like your ability to attract Hollywood 10 models at the drop of a hat and the seemingly envious men who can only dream about being as successful, manly and alpha as you.

Without wanting to burst your bubble, none of that rings true. I don't particularly enjoy your posts because you sound like someone who's trying really hard to portray success for strangers on the internet, for some unknown and possibly unhealthy reason. I also don't agree with your views on US foreign policy, the wars you lot start around the globe and the celebration of innocent people dying. See we're back to the ignorance thing again.

I'm not even a fan of your thumbnail. I see a silly, chubby little middle aged man with a poor hair cut, holding a stick and pretending to fight nobody for a camera shot - whilst telling us how easy he has it with premium grade ladies.

In fact, this is better than I thought.  :coffeeread:

Online Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2018, 09:00:13 AM »
This is becoming tasteless.

I'm okay with people showing their true colors. Normally they'd have a broken nose and missing teeth in the real world for their behavior but the internet and sitting behind a monitor affords them protection. TV teaches us men who enter into the Mail Order Bride industry are losers. That stereotype isn't true but there are some out there that prove TV right.

Two good people make good things happen. I still can't figure out why it got some people really upset.

So Billy you’re really just an angry man who resorts to violence when you can’t force your arrogant views on others; got it.

Is it just me or does anyone else see the irony of Billy claiming we’re hiding behind the internet? Yes partially true however I see three pages of Billy provoking not only Rosco but actually the hundreds of thousands or possibly millions of couples who’ve divorced, yet done it in an amiable way and still loved and provided for their children.

We’ve been told here that they’re “not good people”. I don’t like the idea of divorce either but it certainly does happen and what’s key I believe is mutual respect, a fair division of assets but especially care, love and material support for any offspring.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2018, 12:08:03 PM »
DoNotBanMe and Chickenbrah are one and the same person. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. The account DoNotBanMe has been merged with Chickenbrah.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2018, 12:52:09 PM »
You have a hard on for me......

At least we're now getting to the bottom of it Willy. This statement alone starts to make sense of the other stuff, like your ability to attract Hollywood 10 models at the drop of a hat and the seemingly envious men who can only dream about being as successful, manly and alpha as you.

Without wanting to burst your bubble, none of that rings true. I don't particularly enjoy your posts because you sound like someone who's trying really hard to portray success for strangers on the internet, for some unknown and possibly unhealthy reason. I also don't agree with your views on US foreign policy, the wars you lot start around the globe and the celebration of innocent people dying. See we're back to the ignorance thing again.

I'm not even a fan of your thumbnail. I see a silly, chubby little middle aged man with a poor hair cut, holding a stick and pretending to fight nobody for a camera shot - whilst telling us how easy he has it with premium grade ladies.

In fact, this is better than I thought.  :coffeeread:

Wrong there "Rosco"...... as far as I remember Billy ..... has been looking over his shoulder, afraid of an attach .. on his life from his nightmare ... "Ho Chi Minh".

That is why he needs a beautiful woman on his side....for destraction ..... and to feel big and large in real life.....  :ROFL:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2018, 06:15:14 PM »
I also don't agree with your views on US foreign policy, the wars you lot start around the globe and the celebration of innocent people dying.

No wonder you're upset with every little thing I say. Silly reason to be upset with "Two good people make good things happen." I guess everything I say now will upset you. You're one of the senior members of this forum. Take care of this forum. Don't turn it into a shit show every time someone says something you don't like. Grow up.

you can’t force your arrogant views on others;

How many pages and days of your life did you contribute to the 9/11 thread trying to convince people there's a conspiracy?

Offline Guile

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »
ah dragonfly or kid...i remember that punk.

Online Contrarian

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2018, 08:25:22 PM »
I also don't agree with your views on US foreign policy, the wars you lot start around the globe and the celebration of innocent people dying.

No wonder you're upset with every little thing I say. Silly reason to be upset with "Two good people make good things happen." I guess everything I say now will upset you. You're one of the senior members of this forum. Take care of this forum. Don't turn it into a shit show every time someone says something you don't like. Grow up.

you can’t force your arrogant views on others;

How many pages and days of your life did you contribute to the 9/11 thread trying to convince people there's a conspiracy?

The truth will always come out in the end and justice will prevail. People can read and decide for themselves.

You started the thread back in 2007 attempting to discredit truth seekers and your desire to bully honest people has backfired.

I see you’ve wasted 11 years of your life pushing the bogus conspiracy theories proffered by the likes of war profiteer Cheney.

:trainwreck:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2018, 02:47:42 AM »

Virtually zero. I may have chimed in a few years back but that thread doesn't do much for me. I recall my contribution back then, supported the official explanation.

Willy, there's a big difference between being upset and disagreeing with what you write. Believe it or not but I have nothing against you other than your thirst for war, your wish to control women with fear and your ignorant views on divorce. You're a bit of a John McCain type character.

Sadly there's a high probability that this is everything we've ever debated.

If you write sensible stuff then I'll have your back in a debate. It's pretty simple. I don't care about you enough to get upset matey.

Online Contrarian

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2018, 08:25:31 AM »

Virtually zero. I may have chimed in a few years back but that thread doesn't do much for me. I recall my contribution back then, supported the official explanation.

Willy, there's a big difference between being upset and disagreeing with what you write. Believe it or not but I have nothing against you other than your thirst for war, your wish to control women with fear and your ignorant views on divorce. You're a bit of a John McCain type character.

If you write sensible stuff then I'll have your back in a debate. It's pretty simple. I don't care about you enough to get upset matey.

He was referring to me on the 9/11 discussion. I think you’re a smart guy and you should revisit the subject. Start with the book “The War on Terror: The Plot to rule the Middle East” by Christopher Boleyn.

If you promised to read it with an open mind I’d ship it to you for Christmas.  :chuckle:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2018, 08:28:59 AM »

He was referring to me on the 9/11 discussion. I think you’re a smart guy and you should revisit the subject. Start with the book “The War on Terror: The Plot to rule the Middle East” by Christopher Boleyn.

If you promised to read it with an open mind I’d ship it to you for Christmas.  :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Yes my mistake.....that's my second one now in 21 years!!  :biggrin:

Online Contrarian

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2019, 12:12:39 PM »

I make no apology for you being confused and it only confirms what sort of bloke, I had you pegged for.

I’m at a loss as to how we’re supposed to converse, when you can’t get out of first gear.

I'll make it simple for you. Ask your wife if divorce is bad or good. She will educate you that divorce is bad.

So when you say two good people can divorce, you are saying two good people can do bad things. That is wrong.

The divorce couple you say had 23 years of marriage are two good people although you don't know anything about their marriage.

Divorce isn't good but divorce may be the best thing for two people who let their marriage deteriorate and/or refuse to get along.

Boom! Here it is!

Online Contrarian

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2019, 12:16:32 PM »

I'll make it simple for you. Ask your wife if divorce is bad or good. She will educate you that divorce is bad.

So when you say two good people can divorce, you are saying two good people can do bad things. That is wrong.

The divorce couple you say had 23 years of marriage are two good people although you don't know anything about their marriage.

Divorce isn't good but divorce may be the best thing for two people who let their marriage deteriorate and/or refuse to get along.

Silly, Silly, BillyB

Don't forget to tell Rosco that IF / When your wife leaves you - that - like a bus - other Wife be be along ... that you won't be 'bovvered'

Your own 'advice' conflicts... 

One minute you're suggesting folks should 'fight' to save a marriage and the next you're suggesting you'll shrug your shoulders , sigh and say, "NEXT" ...

Hmmmm...even Moby notes your hypocrisy.

Registration