The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: First Tourist to the Moon..  (Read 768 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
First Tourist to the Moon..
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:06:27 AM »
Today SpaceEx will say within the next 14 hours who has paid for the first Lunar tourist trip taking place very soon..

https://www.spacex.com/webcast

Good stuff and very interesting, next step Mars.. lots of exciting things happening in space exploration in the next 20 years...

You may say what  has this to do with FSU women? Well I guess guys will be looking for Martian brides in the not to distant future..That reminds me I better snap that domain name up.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: First Tourist to the Moon..
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 03:04:37 AM »
So mr Yusaku Maezawa.  (Looks like some right little spoilt prat) is off to the Moon.. I wonder how much he paid..

If I can save some cash up I think I will have my body sent out to space in the hope of being picked up.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: First Tourist to the Moon..
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 07:47:18 AM »
Zlad! - 'Elektronik Supersonik'

"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Registration