The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Question for ladies - personality  (Read 5674 times)

Online martincop

• Trips: 1-5
Question for ladies - personality
« on: September 05, 2018, 09:56:24 AM »
Generally speaking - do you prefer a very considerate man who asks what you like and prefer or someone who takes charge and not as thoughtful?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Question for ladies - personality
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
not a russian woman but just a general comment here. obviously this is a question about personality type. perhaps a better question is to ask yourself what personality type you prefer and go looking.

if you are trying to figger out if the ads you read are true, the answer is, whatever you read, it is untrue.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 12:26:40 AM »
Also not a RU woman - best to get an opinion from someone who does share a life with one ... 
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline BelleZeBoob

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 02:58:51 PM »
Generally speaking - do you prefer a very considerate man who asks what you like and prefer or someone who takes charge and not as thoughtful?

Generally speaking - it depends.
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 03:06:50 PM »

How is your WiFi connection going?  :chuckle:

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »
If you know what you want, then go look for it, it does exist.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 05:11:59 PM »

:party0011: hows canada treating you
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »

There are times you can be considerate and there are times you're expected to be a MAN and know your woman and what she likes. Figure out when the best times are either or and you'll make your woman happy. Also, don't be afraid to say "No". Yes men are turn offs.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:51 PM »

There are times you can be considerate and there are times you're expected to be a MAN and know your woman and what she likes. Figure out when the best times are either or and you'll make your woman happy. Also, don't be afraid to say "No". Yes men are turn offs.

:thumbsup:

I actually think this is more or less a Universal truth with women, even with the American or Western European variety. At least with the more “normal” of the two groups. Avoid the “screaming banshees”, you should know what I mean.  :chuckle:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 02:08:06 AM »

I can't believe it...... what a surprise. :bow:

tiphat

Such a beautiful and intelligent lady is still Free and dating?

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Dachaguy

• Spouses Country: Russian Federation
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 06:16:14 AM »
Most of you guys are attempting to understand Russian women although you try they are an enigma. I teach English here in Russia plus a discussion group every Saturday and also being married to a Tatar woman (19 years) plus I've gained a lot of insight into their traditions, family life, and desires. Pravda: Wishy-washy men stay away or they will eat you alive. They want you to take control and make critical decisions when needed WITH THEIR INPUT. They will make the home but you have to buy it. Cleanliness is paramount with them and you MUST OBEY to that rule! They want to baby you and will try to create a new you in the image they imagine and they are tough about it and will hit you every minute of the day with it! You get in a fight? She will be there tooth and nail and will do her best to kill your opponent while not caring for her own well being. That's it in a nutshell and I dare anyone to refute what I've written. Feel free to ask me anything more about these wonderful and beautiful ladies. I'm no expert but I do have some insight.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 07:42:55 AM »
Most of you guys are attempting to understand Russian women although you try they are an enigma. I teach English here in Russia plus a discussion group every Saturday and also being married to a Tatar woman (19 years) plus I've gained a lot of insight into their traditions, family life, and desires. Pravda: Wishy-washy men stay away or they will eat you alive. They want you to take control and make critical decisions when needed WITH THEIR INPUT. They will make the home but you have to buy it. Cleanliness is paramount with them and you MUST OBEY to that rule! They want to baby you and will try to create a new you in the image they imagine and they are tough about it and will hit you every minute of the day with it! You get in a fight? She will be there tooth and nail and will do her best to kill your opponent while not caring for her own well being. That's it in a nutshell and I dare anyone to refute what I've written. Feel free to ask me anything more about these wonderful and beautiful ladies. I'm no expert but I do have some insight.

I 'DARE' to repute your opinion....  but then RU women I've encountered were near the end of their baby-making days /  knew I was incapable of making babies and was not like-mined to reverse the situation  - perhaps that is why ? ;)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Guile

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
Moldy get the heck outta here with youre DARE. All you do is post dissenting info, da fudge outta here you irish spud

Offline Wiz

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2018, 09:20:22 AM »

For your observations regarding Tatar women...... I am married to one too..... so I know what you stated is correct!

:chuckle:

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 02:27:38 AM »
Communication is the key. I personally expect a man to discuss with me any important \ live changing moves, instead of "taking charge" based on his own interest and assumptions solely.
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 07:08:11 AM »
Communication is the key. I personally expect a man to discuss with me any important \ live changing moves, instead of "taking charge" based on his own interest and assumptions solely.

S Novin Godom Olga

Nice to see you around after all those years.......and the board is in need of a woman with common sense.

Good communication and common decisions is the perfect combination but what a man suppose to do when the woman "IS OFFERING HER INPUT" and wants to put her nose into subjects she has not been trained or have not a clue, e.g making electricity repairs or similar problems?

Well my Russian wife, after 10 years, has learned to stay out of subjects she has no experience or was not trained. 

Of course Mrs Perfect ....... cannot resist the opportunity not to give me her advise!

:nod: :chuckle: