The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What type of guy is the worst for any FSU women could marry?  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
What type of guy is the worst for any FSU women could marry?
« on: September 02, 2018, 02:58:36 PM »
Lots of men have their own different problems , I even have problems myself..  :laugh:

No one is perfect! But their is a common trait that is the worst and I feel sorry for any women marrying a guy with this..

And that is.. he saved his wife from a life of misery for which she should always be grateful.. and more importantly SHE MUST understand her position in the house..

A typical example of his behaviour would be after a small argument he will often use psychological torture to belittle her.

" Leave your cards and keys on the table on your way out". Its a popular saying for this type of person..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: What type of guy is the worst for any FSU women could marry?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 03:49:58 AM »
I describe the worst type as a:

Self loathing apologetic, who has staunch liberal views yet describes themselves as a conservative. Lies, deceit and story changing is part of their daily routine whilst finding themselves arguing and falling out with everyone they encounter including airlines, internet providers and Facebook friends.

These men usually have a history of several broken long term relationships or marriages but paint a ying yang polar opposite whilst attempting to tart up reality.

These men can’t be trusted by anyone and are best avoided at all costs.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 04:33:54 AM »

Self loathing apologetic, who has staunch liberal views yet describes themselves as a conservative. Lies, deceit and story changing is part of their daily routine whilst finding themselves arguing and falling out with everyone they encounter including airlines, internet providers and Facebook friends.

These men usually have a history of several broken long term relationships or marriages but paint a ying yang polar opposite whilst attempting to tart up reality.

Rosco,

I realise your sole purpose on here is to troll me and make stuff up - without ANY regard to fact ..  :laugh:

1/ I 'fell out' with a REAL friend - I only make friends on FB with folks I know in real life  - they don't have to agree with me viewpoints and often don't ...  If they get hurt feelinz - because I point out they are akin to useful idiots - suggesting the Skripals might be being held - against  their will, on FB- they were hardly real  friends ? ..   REAL friends don't share stuff told in confidence and pass it on to wack jobs who promise to 'find me' - because I point out their geographic howlers ..... 

2/ What sort of strange person would persist in suggesting my political viewpoints aren't as I suggest ?  ..Allowing freedom of movement of EU citizens is hardly 'liberal' ...plenty of Conservative voters voted remain

3/ My martial relationship 'breakups' aren't secret - one being my choice and t'other not .....  the latter person and I get on just fine, now and you seem shocked that she might now be friendly with my partner of the last five years .. 

Why ?    WHAT do you think my former partner could say that my current partner would not have figured out ?

As ever, what you post reveals more about your possible - in this case - insecurity - issues ...

Let me give you an example .. When V first came to Cyprus - she had the chance to see my life, the friends I kept company with and YES - the Latvian / Russian woman I'd  been seeing on and off over 3 years ...   

What would you 'fear' from such a meeting ?  :chuckle:

The type of FSU women I've dated and got on with liked that I could understand her lingo to a fair degree and took an interest in her culture and history .. 101 stuff

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 06:05:37 AM »
Rosco, that seems to be very a clearly defined profile. One might almost be able to give it a name. ;)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 07:07:25 AM »
Rosco, that seems to be very a clearly defined profile. One might almost be able to give it a name. ;)

Entirely coincidental Andrew but now you mention it..... :biggrin:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM »

Entirely coincidental Andrew but now you mention it..... :biggrin:

Rocco must be a good portrait artist. Something like E. Wharton or S. Lewis.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 08:23:36 AM »

The board's very own Statler and Waldorf ... excelling themselves ..

"Statler and Waldorf are a pair of Muppet characters known for their cantankerous opinions and shared penchant for heckling."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statler_and_Waldorf

Offline Manny

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 10:14:59 AM »

Rosco,

I realise your sole purpose on here is to troll me and make stuff up - without ANY regard to fact ..  :laugh:

1/ I 'fell out' with a REAL friend - I only make friends on FB with folks I know in real life  - they don't have to agree with me viewpoints and often don't ...  If they get hurt feelinz - because I point out they are akin to useful idiots - suggesting the Skripals might be being held - against  their will, on FB- they were hardly real  friends ? ..   REAL friends don't share stuff told in confidence and pass it on to wack jobs who promise to 'find me' - because I point out their geographic howlers ..... 

2/ What sort of strange person would persist in suggesting my political viewpoints aren't as I suggest ?  ..Allowing freedom of movement of EU citizens is hardly 'liberal' ...plenty of Conservative voters voted remain

3/ My martial relationship 'breakups' aren't secret - one being my choice and t'other not .....  the latter person and I get on just fine, now and you seem shocked that she might now be friendly with my partner of the last five years .. 

Why ?    WHAT do you think my former partner could say that my current partner would not have figured out ?

As ever, what you post reveals more about your possible - in this case - insecurity - issues ...

Let me give you an example .. When V first came to Cyprus - she had the chance to see my life, the friends I kept company with and YES - the Latvian / Russian woman I'd  been seeing on and off over 3 years ...   

The type of FSU women I've dated and got on with liked that I could understand her lingo to a fair degree and took an interest in her culture and history .. 101 stuff

Cap fit does it? Something you'd like to tell us Moby?  :chuckle:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 10:27:34 AM »

Rosco,

I realise your sole purpose on here is to troll me and make stuff up - without ANY regard to fact .. . . . 

. .  .The type of FSU women I've dated and got on with liked that I could understand her lingo to a fair degree and took an interest in her culture and history .. 101 stuff

Moby,

You really do NOT do obtuse very well. If you have a defense just say it. Please stop with the mirrors and fog BS.

Av

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 11:46:33 AM »
AvHdB

Really?  You think I need to defend myself ...? ))

Indeed, I am sorry you cannot understand ...

Most of the folks who try to make up stuff about my life provide entertainment.

Particuarly, perennially single chaps who love to offer advice on a subject that would seem to be a subject where they should be in learning mode...

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »

Rosco,

The only thing I’d change after all that hot air, is the predictive text error on my behalf, for apologist. The rest of it I don’t care for very much.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 03:35:29 PM »
Moby, Not a member identified you, instead you recognized your self. Av

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »

Indeed.

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 03:51:12 PM »

Indeed.

Hilarious isnt it?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online AvHdB

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 03:58:44 PM »

Indeed.

Hilarious isnt it?

Actually not, sad in reality.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »

AvHdB

Why the need to keep proving you aren't a Rocket Scientist ?

It's quite amusing to watch the tag team in 'denial' .. why spoil it ? ;)

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »
And what is the worst type of FSU woman that a foreign guy can marry?  It is not the type that wears high heels, is a prima donna, completely vain, expecting the high lifestyle.   :chuckle: The worst type are the ones who transmits an infection that stays with you indefinitely.   :o :scared0005:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2018, 11:50:19 PM »

The only thing I’d change after all that hot air, is the predictive text error on my behalf, for apologist. The rest of it I don’t care for very much.

Indeed, it is interesting that you made an 'observation' about ex-partners meeting new ones - and keep avoiding why  you think it is 'bad' ..

I know someone on this board who HAS to manage that situation ...on a near daily basis ... kids from an earlier relationship .... 

Are you the type who wishes to bury their past ?  What DO you 'fear' ?

For a guy that 'passes judgements' on other's lives  - a lot -  you seem to be revealing some 'hangups' of your own ;)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 05:17:00 AM »
And what is the worst type of FSU woman that a foreign guy can marry?  It is not the type that wears high heels, is a prima donna, completely vain, expecting the high lifestyle.   :chuckle: The worst type are the ones who transmits an infection that stays with you indefinitely.   :o :scared0005:

Moby, is that you?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 10:07:31 AM »
I know someone on this board who HAS to manage that situation ...on a near daily basis ... kids from an earlier relationship .... 

If you mean me, they actually work together too. It is friction-free, mostly.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 05:20:26 PM »

Indeed, it is interesting that you made an 'observation' about ex-partners meeting new ones - and keep avoiding why  you think it is 'bad' ..

Are you the type who wishes to bury their past ?  What DO you 'fear' ?

For a guy that 'passes judgements' on other's lives  - a lot -  you seem to be revealing some 'hangups' of your own ;)

You’re the one writing all this gibberish, as usual. You’re also the one expanding on something only you have brought to the table.

I think i’ll call you samsonite, due to all the bagged you have.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 12:23:57 AM »
Rosco,

What you fail to recognise is YOU and other tag-team members frequently comment on my life - rather than dealing with a point I might make, that you disagree with ...   :chuckle:

Lots of us on here have had more than one marriage  / possibly even kids with more than one partner - 'baggage'

It is simply amusing when perennially single guys - who've not had their own kids - and younger members on their first marriage - again with no kids yet - 'pontificate' ....

To me they are the worst gossips  :popcorn:

Registration