The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: An absolute psychopath is Dead. History of John McCain’s Calls for War  (Read 2309 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: An absolute psychopath is Dead. History of John McCain’s Calls for War
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2018, 12:16:37 AM »
I'm simply going with condolances.

:dh: his ideas and policies are of no consequence anymore. He isnt around to defend them so let it rest
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 04:01:59 AM »
AvHDB

I've been reading your delusions and dishonest inventions for over very long time as well as those posted by Moby too. I would advice you not to refer to me as the evil twin of Moby because the evil twin to him, it's you who is more closer to him with your actions than me. :evilgrin0002:

At first I tried to reach you with reason and links that respectfully rebutted your peculiar points of view. It did no good. Why? Because you're not remotely interested in learning where you might have taken a bad turn in your thought processes. You're not interested in facts that don't fit your perverted and dishonest narrative. You're not interested in the truth because you are simply... a TROLL!

You regularly make posts about things and events that bear no relationship to the subject at hand. In fact your behaviour on this site proves you to be someone not worthy of serious or respectful attention.

But, how do we ignore you when you spend whole days trolling intelligent comments destroying whatever consensus the adults in the room may have arrived at?

We need to read your "chaff" to get to the "wheat", so to speak...

One part of me wants you gone for the peace it could provide the sane members of this board but on the other hand, I feel compelled to support your right to spew whatever garbage you choose. The caveat of course is that I will only support your right to post crap right up to the point that your idiotic hasbarabot machinations harm someone or something.

You've come close to my red line several times but you appear to be aware of the fact that there is indeed a real red line you can't cross on RUA. You come right up to the line and stick your toes little over all...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to lessen the negative effects of reading the crap AvHdB spews?

If you have I'd love to hear it.

tiphat

Do what I have done to you.  Put him on ignore.

You have put me on ignore, but you still read my posts, where I have never posted any comments on posts you have made! Haven't you noticed? You just simply confirmed what I had suspected long time ago.

Personally I don't have anybody on ignore, including you, because everybody has the right to express their views and I choose which ones to reply or not.

Actually you missed the meaning of my post to AV. He will never change because he is on a mission to troll this board, so it is up to me to reply to his comments or not!

Thanks for your advice.

tiphat

Most of your posts I totally disagree with.  You tend to be too extreme for me.  Occasionally you have something worthwhile but not very often.  You may ask why do I not comment?  Why?  I don't think anything I say will change your thinking.

Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion as long as he follows the Rules of the board.

You are not obligated to take part in any discussion or debate of a subject and that is what I do.

I try to avoid personal attacks and express my views, in a civilised manner on the topic we discuss, but when I am personally attacked than I don't hesitate to reply in kind.

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 04:54:39 AM »
Worth a read. This article, in part, demonstrates why McCain is not worthy of respect or remembrance: https://www.thenation.com/article/why-has-john-mccain-blocked-info-mias/

This guy lived the life of an empowered bully. He was a coward, unable to face up to his own actions. It is worth noting that, although many men do not break under torture, I do not consider it to be traitorous, or even a sign of weakness to do so. The treachery and weakness comes from how the matter is dealt with afterward. McCain did not deal with these matters well and as a result many good people are now dead.

I read that very interesting article you posted the link above.

Today I come across another interesting article by Michael COllins Piper posted only 16 hours ago:

John McCain's Family Ties to Jewish Organized Crime Syndicates in Arizona

I get the impression that more information will come to light soo.

:coffeeread:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: John McCain has died
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 05:21:08 PM »
Curious am I responding to the evil twin of Moby or Wiz? No I am not a fan of J. McCain. But in many ways and I confident those who can use common sense he might have been preferable to B. Obama.

Wiz no where did I consider you could write alone something above along those lines. Give it a rest Wiz, perhaps there is a geranium that needs water.

Regrading J. McCain I will assume everyone agrees that he spent some 5 plus years as a POW. The information that he provided to North Vietnam was obtainable everywhere back in the time, I doubt he knew more.

J. McCain leaves behind children and a wife, perhaps some respect can be shown.

I think Adolf Hitler left some family behind??

Who, pray tell?  They would be on someone's hit list.   :chuckle:

Fixed the title for you!  :coffeeread:

Thank you.  But I was not the one who changed the title.   (:)

Note that McCain died the same day as Ted Kennedy nine years apart from the same illness.   :-\
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Wiz

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2018, 05:18:25 AM »
Confederate

Why you keep changing the title of the thread?

It wasn't your choice so if you don't like it then buy a lilipot and lick it!

:P :P :P

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
John McCain has died.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 06:52:33 AM »
Wiz,

Confederate is innocent!

Sorry there is a 'bee in your bonnet'. I changed the title once (post #13) and others subsequently. Changing post titles has been ongoing as long as I have posted here, please try to catch up.

No one holds a copyright to a thread title. RUA as a forum, this is an exchange or discussion instead of a screed or rant of opinions or hate. . .

Here is a song for you 'A birdhouse in your soul'

Av

[/font][/size]
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 08:02:35 AM »
Confederate

Why you keep changing the title of the thread?

It wasn't your choice so if you don't like it then buy a lilipot and lick it!

:P :P :P

Try to pay attention old boy. I am NOT the one who changed your title, that was Av.

I merely went behind him and corrected his egregious spelling error.  :coffeeread:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
I Didn't Know How This worked!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2018, 09:56:51 AM »
Fun for all the family.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Wiz

Re:An absolute psychopath is Dead. History of John McCain’s Calls for War
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »
Wiz,

Confederate is innocent!

I am sorry Confederate for the mistake! :(

Sorry there is a 'bee in your bonnet'. I changed the title once (post #13) and others subsequently. Changing post titles has been ongoing as long as I have posted here, please try to catch up.

No one holds a copyright to a thread title. RUA as a forum, this is an exchange or discussion instead of a screed or rant of opinions or hate. . .

Here is a song for you 'A birdhouse in your soul'

Av

Find my reply to you here:

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,26733.msg483681.html#msg483681

:evilgrin0002:

Offline Contrarian

Re: I Didn't Know How This worked!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 04:37:38 PM »
Fun for all the family.

What are you burbling about now?  :chuckle:

Online AvHdB

"Round up the usual suspects".
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2018, 05:21:22 PM »
Fun for all the family.

What are you burbling about now?  :chuckle:

Frankly my dear, I wish we saw more of this side of Andrew.

Online AvHdB

Lollipop
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2018, 05:31:35 PM »
Wiz,

A song for you, perhaps you even remember it when it first came out.
  :P

Oh a lolly is spelt lollipop. Av

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
Respected man dies
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2018, 01:37:13 AM »
Wiz,

But even if you change the title, its the first post that appears in the 'unread' view and thus not changes the title there.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

Re: Lollipop and the ADL and Haifa TROLL
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2018, 08:03:46 AM »
Wiz,

Sometime ago, the admin of this board noticed that YOU and a couple of other TROLLS, continuously and deliberately derailed every post made on any serious subjects.

To avoid any extra work splitting the threads or deleting posts, he created another  new thread, on another forum, not open, "I think", to general public, for us to post banter and anything else which is  :offtopic:.

That new thread is called: Wiz talking to AvHdB and others!  and there is where I post all my answers to you, which are  :offtopic:

Of course YOU with your arrogant personality and rude manners, ignore completely the wishes of the admin and other people, treat this board as your own property and play ground!

Your kind of behaviour does not make you friends. Your  :censored: tribe and your activities are disliked all over the world and I am not surprised at all.

:fighting0025:

Online AvHdB

Being Rude
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »

Of course YOU with your arrogant personality and rude manners, ignore completely the wishes of the admin and other people, treat this board as your own property and play ground!

Your kind of behaviour does not make you friends. Your  :censored: tribe and your activities are disliked all over the world and I am not surprised at all.

Wiz, Curious I really do not understand which tribe you are referring to. My brother is married to some one who is First Nation, sorry not my parentage. Nor am I worried about my friends. For what it is worth I have in fact been together with a number of fellow posters.

I have sailed (raced) a fair bit and can score bullets. I know my shit and feel free to share my insights. Well liked in both the sailing community and art world I have no worries.

As for rude behavior; your avatar defines it perfectly, single finger salute by a kid. I do not use the 'fighting' emoji. In fact I rarely use symbols/emoji, words are more succinct. It is handy for the lurkers to understand what sort of mentality you represent.

As you are fond to say, have a nice day.

Av

Offline Contrarian

Re: Lollipop and the ADL and Haifa TROLL
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2018, 04:21:02 PM »
Wiz,

Sometime ago, the admin of this board noticed that YOU and a couple of other TROLLS, continuously and deliberately derailed every post made on any serious subjects.

To avoid any extra work splitting the threads or deleting posts, he created another  new thread, on another forum, not open, "I think", to general public, for us to post banter and anything else which is  :offtopic:.

That new thread is called: Wiz talking to AvHdB and others!  and there is where I post all my answers to you, which are  :offtopic:

It’s more likely that Av would be a troll for Langley although they don’t tolerate drinkers, unless it’s part of his cover.  :chuckle:

Av did you know that Bonhoeffer was a spy?

Online AvHdB

J McCain’s ~ still speaks
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2018, 05:30:57 AM »
From another poster (Texan) I have moved it here, interesting; some of the premises and thoughts I do not agree with but worth considering.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-mccain-sounds-the-alarm-on-trump-and-russia-in-new-documentary-active-measures/ar-BBME1if?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U218DHP