The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Early man found in Siberia! They are still in Dorset!!  (Read 718 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Early man found in Siberia! They are still in Dorset!!
« on: August 29, 2018, 11:37:34 AM »
First Proof of Ancient Early Human Hybrid Found in Siberian Cave ..

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/first-proof-of-ancient-early-human-hybrid-found-in-siberian-cave-62675

What is really amazing here is these people can still be found in sunny Dorset...when I was little our milk man looked just like this guy, he was a crafty bugger though he was sh**** lots of the old women on his milk round.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Early man found in Siberia! They are still in Dorset!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 12:31:52 PM »
Thankfully the mirror had not yet been invented.  :laugh:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 01:12:35 PM »

Did you know many women in the Uk look like that guy !! And usually have a name like Edna .. :chuckle:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »

Did you know many women in the Uk look like that guy !! And usually have a name like Edna .. :chuckle:

Ouch!  :laugh:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning