Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

Fighting the Scammers and safe Dating Tips..

(1/14) > >>

Steveboy:
Just thought I would write a little about fighting the scammers , web site moderation and safe dating tips..

Our web sites have absolutely zero scammers it is impossible for any scammers to operate in any way or form..our moderation is the best in the industry.

The average rate for fake profiles is about 1 in 10 so every ten registrations one will be a fake for sure , 95% of the time they are from Ukraine and 95% of the time they are are under 30 years old..Remember beautiful young women do not need old western men.. If you remember that point your on your way to a safe dating experience immediately.

Here are a few tips:

1. Never trust a women using either hotmail/live/outlook or Yahoo 95% of the time she/he will be a fake. Of course there are a few women who will use one of these mails but the amount is tiny.. look at it this way how many US guys use Mail.ru ?

Typical examples..

2. Never trust a women who wants to immediately communicate by e-mail .. email communication is now the most outdated form of communication.. No one uses e mail today not even my grandmother.. she uses Whats app.. Unfortunately to many guys seer to many beautiful young women requesting e mails and just cannot resist the urge to hand over personal information..

Remember beautiful young women do not need old western men

Here are some examples ...

Some will even try to fool our software by writing in another language ..

As I said again ...

Remember beautiful young women do not need old western men

We recently finished our own custom security software making it impossible for scammers to chat or even mention any scammer grammar key words.. what ever they do they get caught out.. 24 hours is usually the max any scammer can ever survive on our web sites..

We have many other ways .. for example a young girl communicates with a guy over a set age group and and she is auto flagged up to moderate..

With many years in the dating industry we created the best security system on the net ...

Poor Quality moderation = High user churn and no user retention

Quality moderation = No member churn and high retention. No need for high numbers..

You can out a little more :

www.cupidguard.com

AvHdB:
You forgot to mention condoms.

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: AvHdB on August 21, 2018, 02:56:46 PM ---You forgot to mention condoms.

--- End quote ---

Most don't get as far as even using a condom so no point mentioning them really? .. :laugh:

AvHdB:

--- Quote from: Steveboy on August 21, 2018, 03:02:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: AvHdB on August 21, 2018, 02:56:46 PM ---You forgot to mention condoms.

--- End quote ---

Most don't get as far as even using a condom so no point mentioning them really? .. :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I understood that those with a passport just plugged in without paying.

dcguyusa:

--- Quote ---1. Never trust a women using either hotmail/live/outlook or Yahoo 95% of the time she/he will be a fake. Of course there are a few women who will use one of these mails but the amount is tiny.. look at it this way how many US guys use Mail.ru ?
--- End quote ---

As of late, I am receiving many spam emails with a Gmail "return address" from "supposed" women from Russia.  All of them begin with Hello Friend.  Only one attached photo of someone.  Letter content virtually the same over and over again.  (:) :Zzzzsleep:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version