The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 30 days Visa free in Belarus  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Gipsy

30 days Visa free in Belarus
« on: August 14, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »
As of July 24th, tourists/travelers arriving at Minsk airport can get a 30day vise free entry, the only requirement is medical insurance for 10,000euros to include repatriation.

Hope this helps some of you...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: 30 days Visa free in Belarus
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »
As of July 24th, tourists/travelers arriving at Minsk airport can get a 30day vise free entry, the only requirement is medical insurance for 10,000euros to include repatriation.

Just spoke to my friend who is married to a Belarusian woman and he got last week his visa and costed him £150

:(
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 01:41:18 PM »

Just spoke to my friend who is married to a Belarusian woman and he got last week his visa and costed him £150

:(

oh dear wizzie baby, is one calling one a liar??

Note what I wrote, IF one arrives via Minsk airport, one can obtain a 30 day visa FREE..

IF one wishes to arrive by any other form of transport, one requires a visa from the Belarus consulate..

You know where to look to find out if I am correct or not...

Remember, I have family in Minsk.....
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 01:59:03 PM »
Wiz, THIS TIME .. Gypo is right ..

You still need a BL Visa if you arrive from Russia - as the Russians check you out or if you arrive via train / road
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »
No I never call you a liar.....I just told you what he said to me.

I called him to tell him the good news.... but his wife was in a hurry and organised everything and they paid for it.

I was talking to him earlier, after he finished work and he told me that his wife knows too NOW. Bloody too late... he said, I paid the money.

Before he got married, I told him too use teh EU directive, like I did, and pay nothing to bring her over. His wife had different idea, she wanted him to use his British Passport and now he moans that she cost him a lot of money when I paid nothing  for FLR and ILR.

I hope al is clear now.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Registration