The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Vilnius, the G-Spot of Europe  (Read 210 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Vilnius, the G-Spot of Europe
« on: August 08, 2018, 03:53:53 PM »
Lithuania capital launches provocative 'G-spot' tourism ads
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/lithuania-capital-launches-provocative--g-spot--tourism-ads-10601398

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Vilnius, the G-Spot of Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 04:03:40 PM »
They do have some hot women from Lithuania

Violeta Riaubiskyte

Egle Tvirbutaite NOTE: Don't follow link, it shows girly parts
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/ae/8f/66ae8fa08e13a190d7209f09657b2564.jpg

Jurgita Tvarish

Online msmoby

• Trips: 20+
Re: Vilnius, the G-Spot of Europe
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
Great campaign and YES many LT are hot..

Unlike Estonia and Latvia, Lithuania gave citizenship to all residents when ceding from the USSR

Offline Manny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 03:06:40 PM »
Unlike Estonia and Latvia, Lithuania gave citizenship to all residents when ceding from the USSR

Lithuania would give citizenship to you if you said nice things about them.  :chuckle:

Nothing to see there. Lots of Birch trees, bent cops, speed cameras, hookers. A place you pass through on the way to somewhere else. Lots of EU funded roads and bridges.

A bit like Wales. They have their little flag, their language, etc. But nobody really cares and not many people can find it on a map.

Not quite Polish, not quite Russian, eschewed by Germany not north enough to be called Estonian/Finnish/Scandinavian. Like Latvians, they dont have much identity that isnt from the 17th century.

Women are OK, but indigenous types perpetually offended nobody knows where Lithuania is. Plenty of women who feel themselves Russian there - rich pickings for the foreigner in the smaller towns and villages there IMO. I drove through there in a Mustang and women were hollering at me in the street. Russian women (born in the USSR) with EU passports. An untapped goldmine in that respect........

If I was single guy today, Lithuania and Latvia would be great hunting grounds if you had your wits about you. A bit like Russia and Belarus but with cheaper flights, no Americans yelling in high volume, nasal, two-stroke everywhere, and the women don't need visas as they are *apparently* EU already.
I apologise.
And so he should.........

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 04:18:16 AM »
I have been to Vilnius a few times to meet girls about 12 years ago now..

One I already knew was a hooker , the high heels attracted me.. :laugh:  Turned up at the airport and she never arrived some friend arrived and took me to my apartment . She called me to say her mother was ill so could not make it.. :laugh:

So I spent 4 days there doing this and that..

Another time I went to meet a girl on a spur of the moment thing only was talking with her a few days so decided to catch a flight out there AGAIN.. funny I spoke with her 5 mins before my flight departure .. Upon arrival she never turned up.. :ROFL:

Her little sister turned up , told me the story about her sisters suddenly arrived on her doorstep a few hours before and she decided to make it up with him..
So spent a few days with her sister..

I liked Vilnius ..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!