The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA?  (Read 12507 times)

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Re: Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA?
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2018, 08:17:30 PM »
Dear Wiz,

Do you know what a failed state is???? If you did you would know that the Ukraine is not a failed state or ever close to it. Just more of your crap propaganda. 

The government maintains law and order. Roads are bring repaired and the people are earning enough to live on. Utilities work and daily life is pretty much normal. Busses run everyday and the government pay its employees. School in in session everyday during school days and the hospitals all work and caring for patients. Just incase you did not know most of this does not happen in a failed state.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2018, 05:13:57 AM »
Dear Texan

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:
  • Loss of control of its territory, or of the monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force therein

Erosion of legitimate authority to make collective decisions

Inability to provide public services

Inability to interact with other states as a full member of the international community
That is the Wiki definition of a failed state:

Is Ukraine a failed state?

Four years have passed since the CIA organised and executed with the CIA employee, ]Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt  and the minister Victoria Nulan, a Jew, assisted by the German Secret service too. This is a fact and Victoria Nulan has accepted openly that the USA had spent $5 billion dollars to achieve this aim. Remember “Fcuk the EU”?

The popular, so called, uprising in Kiev toppled the Legally elected Government of Viktor Yanukovych, a Russia-backed regime in Ukraine. The glory of that people’s power moment has faded, and Western supporters are losing patience with the government as corruption hampers efforts to jump-start the economy. The gross domestic product of the war-plagued country contracted 10.5 percent in 2015. Inflation reached 43 percent. On 10 Feb 2016. the International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde expressed concern “about Ukraine’s slow progress in improving governance and fighting corruption.” She said it would be hard to keep financing Ukraine in the absence of real change.

https://www.bloomberg.com/businessweek

For your information 10 days a go we had a visitor from Kiev, staying in my house for 2 days……and I wish I had a recording of everything she told us. Ukraine has become a complete Mafia state and from what I have read lately, even Trump wants to stop lending the UKR money.

My wife and I were astonished with what she described to us and BTW she is a pensioner, Now her son has moved his business to Bulgaria and she spends more time there than in her flat in Kiev.

When it was the last time you visited your woman in Ukraine?

Now read this and learn: https://www.quora.com/Is-Ukraine-becoming-a-failed-state
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2018, 06:30:27 AM »
For what it is worth rhetorically a number of years back I started a thread titled "Is Ukraine a Failed State".  It had a number of interesting observations from amongst others Halo and Andrewfi.

Using the metrics that Wiz and Texan describe than Ukraine is not a failed state. But it certainly is a fragile state.

My guess is what many overlook is the Ukraine people. Yes they have a greedy outward mentality to foreigners, but amongst themselves they are quite solid. Meaning they will help there neighbors and family. The greater problem is in fact not the people but rather the politicians who for the most part are communist in actions and dictators in mentality.

It is the politicians and 'leaders' who have failed the general population.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline XaErepKninnylep

• Почему выбор дивана такой сложный?
  • Spouses Country: Россия
  • Trips: 5-10
Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2019, 04:07:13 AM »
Hi Guys,
My tourist visa expires on the 7th September. As I will be in Turkey on that date can I apply for a new visa starting on the 8th September before I go on the 1st September?
Hope that makes sense
Regards

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2019, 04:24:08 AM »
Demonstrates how long ago Wiz was in Russia...

FMS took over eons ago...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Russian visas: time lapse...
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2019, 08:43:28 AM »
Hi Guys,
My tourist visa expires on the 7th September.
As I will be in Turkey on that date can I apply for a new visa starting on the 8th September before I go on the 1st September?
Hope that makes sense
Regards
As a rule, you can not have at the same time two valid Russian visas. Shall you be leaving on the 1st of September, I recommend you to ask for the new visa starting from August 31. Then the remaining week of the actual visa will be cancelled without prejudice, and the new visa will issued.
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2019, 09:52:26 AM »
Hi Olga,

You got there first

In the 'old days' I had a biz visa due to expire on my UK passport and simply ordered a new one for the Irish one

Q:  I have been using my UK passport ... Will I be able to apply fro Cyprus  - where I am resident (one needs to prove residency - if applying outside one's 'home' nation' )  on my IRISH passport for a biz visa - not having had a biz visa on it for  over 5 years ?

Normally, RU likes to see a tourist visit first ?   Will it look at the passport or the person ?   I have always answered that I have two nationalities on any application and could highlight the past UK Visas

The application for a UK passport holder is akin to War and Peace, but an Irish passport holder application is 1 side of A4 ;)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2019, 07:12:42 AM »

I dont think most on the forum have been in Russia for the last decade or two , other than transit via Moscow for the night.. ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2019, 08:46:15 AM »
Ain't that the truth, Steveboy...?

When it is suggested...'none of your business'))

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2019, 11:22:11 AM »

I dont think most on the forum have been in Russia for the last decade or two , other than transit via Moscow for the night.. ;D

only true i you say Moscow = Russia.  I have been to russia at least 1ce a year since 2014.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2019, 06:52:52 PM »
 :offtopic:

So what is the connection of your above statement with the subject we are discussing on this thread? Simply you have nothing serious comments to make......you are simply Trolling.

I have been working in the Travel industry for over 35 years......and most probably know more than you know, regarding the benefits from tourism.

I have visited Russia more than 20 times, lived there for over 8 months, married my wife in 2008 and we are still together. On another post you claim you are resident of Cyprus .... but then you spent a lot of time in the UK....... and before you make any comments about my life... better to take a good look on your own.

You are nothing more than a Fraudulent personality and you live like a Gipsy, because you have the habit to destroy every relationship in your life.

I wait and see how long it will last this one, if it does.

Now Back     

:coffeeread:

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Guile

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2019, 08:15:47 PM »
Ain't that the truth, Steveboy...?

When it is suggested...'none of your business'))

moby stop meddling in people's affairs.  You harass and stalk people and then pretend it's ok.  Like what you did to your ex-wife after she rejected you.

and you do it to all forum members.  dude you got mental issues, better get some Guinness and drown em out

Registration