The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA?  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2018, 10:53:14 AM »
AvHdB or Lion (what is your real name?)…… today is your lucky day!

I ask you the question because as you must have noticed, some of us here are not afraid to show our face and disclose our real names….. You never did!

I asked this question because clearly you are not showing your face and name to the world and prefer to live in anonymity and the shadows of the internet, to cover your purpose and presence because….. you know … !

GAME .... SET....and .... MATCH

In my first letter to the president of the RF, I simply asked him to try and make our Visa application simpler and he could do it, if he wanted, to include us to the category of business, priests etc and issue us, married to a Russian woman, a 5 year multi entry visa and I am sure we all would be happy to pay a decent fee.

When you book a flight, you have to provide details of your Passport etc to get your boarding card.

As you must know by now the Russian Security services are co-operating with the Schengen visa police department. All airlines are obligated to submit passengers list to the police, 24 hours before the flight takes off, to the arrival destination.

The Russian security is well computerised and checks all coming passengers……and that is why all the Hooligan fans were not allowed to travel to Russia, in Co-Operation with the British Police from the UK.

Do you remember the Russian plane that was downed down over Sinai? Who do you think informed Putin next day? PM Cameron and that is why the Russian didn’t go and bombed Al Quinta in Sinai and left the Jews to deal with it! And they did.

The US has strong visa regime ….  that is why most illegals come through Canada and Mexico on the other hand the 5 Anglo-Zionist sisters with their satellites know when Putin goes to the toilet but don’t know what he is thinking or has in his brain. Did you hear something interesting, you didn’t already knew, coming out of Trumps mouth, or Putin’s after their private meeting? Trump already knew about the Chip on the present from Putin!

I think I have explained well to Moby my personal reason but removing the Visa requirement for Tourists….. just think of the amount of interest from Europeans to visit Russia and the benefits to their economy, jobs etc.

Listen, the illegal immigration to Italy, Greece, Spain etc…. don’t arrive by aeroplanes but with dingies, thanks to F .. Germans and Merkel.

If Putin remove the visa requirement for Europeans, excluding as usual the UK and USA, and allow charter flights to holiday resorts……. then you will see the tourist arrivals from around 30 million to go double and more in a couple of years and the Russia will run to build more hotels and infrastructure…….and I am sure with the new revenue stream… he can improved the standard of living there much easier.

Greece in the 60’s remove the visa requirement for all Europeans and today receive 30 million visitors. If it wasn’t for this export income… Greece would have completely disappeared of the world map.

Before you answer…. Think carefully what I said and don’t rush.

Putin has already won the Game, with his letter to NYT and the removal of the Syrian Chemicals, then won the Set with his support for Syria and Iran, the US is moving out of Syria…… and Now all he has to do is to remove cleverly the visa requirement, Match and start taking the piss of USA and the UK………that Russia is more Democratic country than those two and NetaYahoo already play safe with him in Syria..

Give it a thought!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2018, 11:06:39 AM »
If Putin remove the visa requirement for Europeans, excluding as usual the UK and USA, and allow charter flights to holiday resorts……. then you will see the tourist arrivals from around 30 million to go double and more in a couple of years and the Russia will run to build more hotels and infrastructure…….and I am sure with the new revenue stream… he can improved the standard of living there much easier.

Evpatoria and Crimea already expecting a huge increase in Tourism. 2 years ago they started building a huge number of 11-stories hotels along its beaches and all of them are full this year, full with tourists spending their money.

Simferopol likewise, has built a new huge international aeroport terminal. Lena was quite impressed when she arrived and could simply exit by a tube instead of stairs.
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »

Evpatoria and Crimea already expecting a huge increase in Tourism. 2 years ago they started building a huge number of 11-stories hotels along its beaches and all of them are full this year, full with tourists spending their money.

Simferopol likewise, has built a new huge international aeroport terminal. Lena was quite impressed when she arrived and could simply exit by a tube instead of stairs.

Mark

I was looking the new Simferopol airport the other day and I was impressed.....and I noticed that it has a vast number of internal flights in Russia, so I can imagine what would happen if they drop the visa requirement and permit charters to fly directly there!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2018, 05:33:30 PM »

Mark

I was looking the new Simferopol airport the other day and I was impressed.....and I noticed that it has a vast number of internal flights in Russia, so I can imagine what would happen if they drop the visa requirement and permit charters to fly directly there!

Its not Russia/Simferopol's choice to keep international planes out of there.

Ukraine has closed Crimean airspace as a 'disputed zone' , and since Europe doesn't recognise Russia's authority, no european flight will go over Crimea or land there.

Offline Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2018, 06:16:53 PM »
Mark

I think that Russia wants to be completely ready, bridge etc, before start it's attack to reopen the skies again.

They can always threaten to close it's airspace to all planes overflying Russia to the far east and then will see what happens from the airlines.

Airlines also can join together with Russian ones who will fly the Russia Leg from sochi for example . Plenty of combinations......

But looks that Trump and Putin are cooking something......remember the Trump statements in Helsinki, about Crimea!

Something will happen...... the American's are looking for Government change in Ukraine as it is a failed state and are fed up supporting Porky!

Offline Texan77

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2018, 08:17:30 PM »
Dear Wiz,

Do you know what a failed state is???? If you did you would know that the Ukraine is not a failed state or ever close to it. Just more of your crap propaganda. 

The government maintains law and order. Roads are bring repaired and the people are earning enough to live on. Utilities work and daily life is pretty much normal. Busses run everyday and the government pay its employees. School in in session everyday during school days and the hospitals all work and caring for patients. Just incase you did not know most of this does not happen in a failed state.

Offline Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2018, 05:13:57 AM »
Dear Texan

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly (see also fragile state and state collapse). Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse. The Fund for Peace characterizes a failed state as having the following characteristics:
  • Loss of control of its territory, or of the monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force therein

Erosion of legitimate authority to make collective decisions

Inability to provide public services

Inability to interact with other states as a full member of the international community
That is the Wiki definition of a failed state:

Is Ukraine a failed state?

Four years have passed since the CIA organised and executed with the CIA employee, ]Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt  and the minister Victoria Nulan, a Jew, assisted by the German Secret service too. This is a fact and Victoria Nulan has accepted openly that the USA had spent $5 billion dollars to achieve this aim. Remember “Fcuk the EU”?

The popular, so called, uprising in Kiev toppled the Legally elected Government of Viktor Yanukovych, a Russia-backed regime in Ukraine. The glory of that people’s power moment has faded, and Western supporters are losing patience with the government as corruption hampers efforts to jump-start the economy. The gross domestic product of the war-plagued country contracted 10.5 percent in 2015. Inflation reached 43 percent. On 10 Feb 2016. the International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde expressed concern “about Ukraine’s slow progress in improving governance and fighting corruption.” She said it would be hard to keep financing Ukraine in the absence of real change.

https://www.bloomberg.com/businessweek

For your information 10 days a go we had a visitor from Kiev, staying in my house for 2 days……and I wish I had a recording of everything she told us. Ukraine has become a complete Mafia state and from what I have read lately, even Trump wants to stop lending the UKR money.

My wife and I were astonished with what she described to us and BTW she is a pensioner, Now her son has moved his business to Bulgaria and she spends more time there than in her flat in Kiev.

When it was the last time you visited your woman in Ukraine?

Now read this and learn: https://www.quora.com/Is-Ukraine-becoming-a-failed-state

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2018, 06:30:27 AM »
For what it is worth rhetorically a number of years back I started a thread titled "Is Ukraine a Failed State".  It had a number of interesting observations from amongst others Halo and Andrewfi.

Using the metrics that Wiz and Texan describe than Ukraine is not a failed state. But it certainly is a fragile state.

My guess is what many overlook is the Ukraine people. Yes they have a greedy outward mentality to foreigners, but amongst themselves they are quite solid. Meaning they will help there neighbors and family. The greater problem is in fact not the people but rather the politicians who for the most part are communist in actions and dictators in mentality.

It is the politicians and 'leaders' who have failed the general population.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline XaErepKninnylep

• Почему выбор дивана такой сложный?
  • Spouses Country: Россия
  • Trips: 5-10
Game Set and Match for RUSSIA by offering FREE VISA
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2019, 04:07:13 AM »
Hi Guys,
My tourist visa expires on the 7th September. As I will be in Turkey on that date can I apply for a new visa starting on the 8th September before I go on the 1st September?
Hope that makes sense
Regards

Offline msmoby

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2019, 04:24:08 AM »
Demonstrates how long ago Wiz was in Russia...

FMS took over eons ago...
Russia doesn't have form for making stuff like this up.
He really did say that
Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Russian visas: time lapse...
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2019, 08:43:28 AM »
Hi Guys,
My tourist visa expires on the 7th September.
As I will be in Turkey on that date can I apply for a new visa starting on the 8th September before I go on the 1st September?
Hope that makes sense
Regards
As a rule, you can not have at the same time two valid Russian visas. Shall you be leaving on the 1st of September, I recommend you to ask for the new visa starting from August 31. Then the remaining week of the actual visa will be cancelled without prejudice, and the new visa will issued.
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline msmoby

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2019, 09:52:26 AM »
Hi Olga,

You got there first

In the 'old days' I had a biz visa due to expire on my UK passport and simply ordered a new one for the Irish one

Q:  I have been using my UK passport ... Will I be able to apply fro Cyprus  - where I am resident (one needs to prove residency - if applying outside one's 'home' nation' )  on my IRISH passport for a biz visa - not having had a biz visa on it for  over 5 years ?

Normally, RU likes to see a tourist visit first ?   Will it look at the passport or the person ?   I have always answered that I have two nationalities on any application and could highlight the past UK Visas

The application for a UK passport holder is akin to War and Peace, but an Irish passport holder application is 1 side of A4 ;)

He really did say that

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2019, 07:12:42 AM »

I dont think most on the forum have been in Russia for the last decade or two , other than transit via Moscow for the night.. ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2019, 08:46:15 AM »
Ain't that the truth, Steveboy...?

When it is suggested...'none of your business'))
He really did say that

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2019, 11:22:11 AM »

I dont think most on the forum have been in Russia for the last decade or two , other than transit via Moscow for the night.. ;D

only true i you say Moscow = Russia.  I have been to russia at least 1ce a year since 2014.

Registration