The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Guile  (Read 747 times)

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Guile
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:27:05 AM »
Guile, You have 60 more or less post. Congratulations!  :thumbsup:

You seem intelligent but attacking other members by stalking is not helping either the forum or your self. I say let go of your anger and move on.

Yes Moby is a challenge and Halo is prickly. But as I was told when I first started posting on RUA judge the post not the poster.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Guile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:36:36 AM »
Worth noting Halo you can do better than playing in the 'mud pit'. You have greater knowledge and expierence, with this comes a certain responsibility.

It would be best if you both of you became/continued as so called value added posters.

While I find Moby challenging, he posts from a viewpoint that has a validity.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot